Chapter 62 The Child His Father Is the President (4)

Jiang Xiaozhou was in the first grade of elementary school. On Monday, Jian Meng first drove him to school, and then parked the car in the underground garage. From the system, she heard that Zhou Zhiyuan had gone to work, so she went to his house and knocked on the door.

The door was opened by Zhou Zhiyuan's nanny Liu, a middle-aged woman with a pale face and a puffy face. She had a very kind expression. She was surprised when she saw Jian Meng: "Are you here to find Mr. Zhou?"

Jian Meng shook her head and wanted to say something. Looking at her again, tears fell.

Sister Liu is a kind-hearted person. Seeing a pretty girl crying, she naturally thought she was a certain ex-girlfriend of Mr. Zhou again. She entertained her and brought her a glass of warm water and said "Girl, please tell me something, don't cry, Mr. Zhou dislikes crying girls the most."

Jian Meng wiped her tears with a tissue, and said, "Auntie, only you can help me in this matter. Otherwise, I really have trouble sleeping and eating."

Liu Wei asked, "What's the matter?"

Jian Meng took out one hundred thousand yuan in cash from her bag, put it on the coffee table, and said, "Auntie, I hope you can ask Zhou My husband asked me to take a three-month long vacation, and let me take care of his daily life during these three months. The money is the reward for asking you for help."

Liu Wei was a little panicked when she saw so much money, "This, how can this be? Well, girl, Mr. Zhou didn't say to change the nanny."

Jian Meng lowered her head, her eyes were reddish: "Auntie, I don't want to grab your job, I just want to take care of Mr. Zhou. It only takes three months. Zhou. My husband once saved my life, and I must repay him."

Liu's sister- in-law saw her being so pitiful and she had money to get her, she was a little moved for a while, and hesitated: "If Mr. Zhou agrees," I have no opinion."

Jian Meng smiled gratefully: "Auntie, thank you, but when you and Mr. Zhou ask for leave, by the way, someone will take over your job. Don't mention me, I will work with you. He explained it."

Sister Liu: "Well, that's all right."

Jian Meng and Liu Sao left each other's contact numbers, and Liu Sao promised to ask her for leave and notify her to come.

After Jian Meng left, she bought a dish and walked leisurely to the house, but saw Zhou Zhiyuan and a man with a shaved head walking across from each other. She was shocked and hurriedly carried the dish and hid next to her. Behind the big rock.

The person next to Zhou Zhiyuan is his university roommate Chen Chen. The two have a good relationship. Chen Chen came to his company after graduation. Now he is the director of the planning department. The two are going to have lunch together to discuss matters and go together in the afternoon. The company holds departmental meetings.

Chen Chen saw a somewhat familiar figure, and disappeared in a flash. He said doubtfully: "I seem to have seen Jiang Tang."

Zhou Zhiyuan only said that he had seen him before, so he said indifferently: "I did the day before yesterday. I have seen her."

Chen Chen was surprised: "I'm not dazzled? She really lives in this community?"

Zhou Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows: "I saw her in a store."

Chen Chen said "Oh": "I was just now. It seems to see her right in front."

Zhou Zhiyuan: "You are dazzled."