Chapter 19 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountains (19)

The fog in the birch forest is very dense, and it is not easy to distinguish the direction. She may meet the group at any time. Jian Meng is injured again. Lin feels heart palpitations when he thinks of the scene just now. Far away.

He couldn't imagine what would happen if she was caught.

Jian Meng insisted on not leaving Xu Qi, so he had to take that woman along with him, but he was angry and distressed in his heart. Didn't that woman suggest that he leave her behind? Why is she so kind to save that woman? I have never seen her so kind!

Bad good intentions!

Relying on the guidance of the system, Jian Meng led them out of the birch forest smoothly. She was about to speak, but when she saw Lin Yi turned her head and glanced at her, her eyes were... super fierce.

Jian Meng: "...?"

Where did she recruit him?

She touched the left shoulder with an arrow in it, and suddenly realized that he was...like she was dragging her back, right?

Jian Meng: To be reasonable, although my body is weak, I have a tenacious heart.

The system made up the knife very mercilessly: if it hadn't been for the painkillers, you would have been screaming in pain right now.

Xu Qi didn't pay attention to the undercurrent of the two of them. She lay on Lin Yi's back and looked far away. She could already see the straight road down the mountain. She cried out in surprise: "We escaped!"

"Miss Jian , Your memory is really good, and the direction is right." She was grateful and admired, "It's such a fog, I'm really afraid that we won't be able to get out."

After hearing this, Lin Yi looked at her with weird eyes. .

Jian Meng smiled: "Yes, yeah, my sense of direction is always accurate."

Because it is not clear which people in the town are associates with Xinghua Village, they dare not walk on the street or go to the hotel casually. , Even the residents of the town have to hide.

About midnight before dawn, Xu Qi worried: "Where shall we go now? This town is so poor and broken, there is not even a taxi."

Lin Yi did not speak, obviously thinking about what to do next. To do the problem.

System proposal: Host, there are vacant rooms to be demolished, you can take them there.

Jian Meng: Honestly, did the fog just now ruin my family? Otherwise, why are you so kind?

System: Host, haven't you read the staff rules? If the task is successfully completed, all services provided by the system are free.

Jane Meng was silent:...Don't say anything, can you get a Rolls Royce for us to drive to the police?

System: Host, although it's dark, it doesn't mean you can dream.

Lin Yi glanced at the town: "Let's go and see if there are any abandoned houses in the town."

Jian Meng said hurriedly: "I'll lead the way!"

Lin Yi glanced at her calmly, and followed her. Behind her, looking at her freely moving and energetic back, a somewhat complicated and unspeakable feeling suddenly emerged in her heart. She looked delicate and fragile. She drove so far along the mountain road and was injured. He insisted on not showing his fragility. Is it because he was afraid that he would be worried? Does she like him so much?

His eyes slowly darkened.

This fool, don't you know that this is more worrying and distressing!

Jian Meng had no idea that the other party had made up her mind into a person who had a deep love and a secret love. She had actually found the empty house mentioned by the system a long time ago, but she was afraid that Lin Yi and the others would be suspicious, so she deliberately forgave her around the house. A few circles, and then pretended to inadvertently "Huh":

"This house seems to be unoccupied!"

Lin Yi cautiously stepped inside and took a look before opening the door to let them in.

The main room has been evacuated, and there is only a large round table for eating. There are two long benches beside it. Obviously no one has lived in it for a long time. The table has been covered with a thick layer of ash.

A back room was separated by a blushing blue cloth curtain. Lin Yi saw that there was a small bed in it that had not been moved. He patted off the dust on it and pulled Jian Meng over and let her lie down.

Xu Qi was still sitting outside, and there were only one or two of her and Lin. He still pulled her on the bed without saying a word?

Jian Meng withdrew her hand: "Is this... OK?"

Lin Yi pushed her down directly: "It won't hurt."

Jian Meng: "...Huh?"

Big man, this time, this place, this Object, have you chosen the wrong thing?

What he likes will certainly not be the eldest lady who is like the original owner, who is so poor and vain. In order to repay his gratitude, he has to reluctantly dedicate his life.

Jian Meng: It's just... this sacrifice is too big.

And...beauty is just the hobby of the original owner, how can she persuade him to change to a more tacky way of repaying his favor?

For example... smash her ten million?

Jian Meng: My heart is very tired!

System: You have too many plays!

While Jianmeng was struggling with how to remind him of his rich second-generation family background, so that he could change to a tacky and bold way of repaying his favor, Lin Yi had already started decisively and pulled off her collar, revealing She lost her white and slippery shoulders.

"Stop it!"

Just as Jian Meng yelled this sentence, she saw Lin Yi frowning and asking her solemnly: "It hurts, isn't it?"

He was still holding a bleeding arrow in his hand.

Jian Meng: ...I feel like a dog at this moment.

System: Does it hurt to hit your face? Brain tonic is a disease, it must be cured!

Jian Meng couldn't help saying "It hurts!", she saw Lin Yi looking at her indescribably, her unblinking gaze made her get goose bumps, she just wanted to say "I'm not to you Said," Lin Yi bent over and hugged her, she was stunned.

"Jian Meng, it's okay to cry even if it hurts. Girls don't learn to be aggressive, they are easy to suffer."

Jian Meng stunned: "...oh." I

don't know what you mean very much.

"It's not good, I seem to have dropped my backpack."

Xu Qi's voice suddenly sounded. She opened the curtain, but saw Lin Yizheng pressing on Ms. Jian. The two looked very close. She " "Ah", he said embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, you continue... continue..."

Xu Qi lowered the curtain with a "swish".

Jian Meng and Lin Yi looked at each other in silence for three seconds. Lin Yi looked away, his ears were quietly red, but his face was still calm. He stood up and said, "You can sleep for a while, I'm going out."