Chapter 144 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (1)

When Jian Meng woke up, she was in the wobbly sedan chair. There was the joy of blowing and beating outside, mixed with human voices, and it was very noisy.

She was a little confused about the situation until she had received the memory of the original owner.

This time, the identity of the crossing is not bad. Although the fourth lady of the Taifu's family, Fu Wan, was just a concubine whose mother died young, but fortunately, the lady in charge was still virtuous, and the older sisters looked kind, and the original owner was She also grew up spoiled and spoiled, especially with the three young ladies who are close to her age.

Therefore, on the day of the wedding, when the third lady, Fu Rou, cried and begged the original master to marry, the original master responded immediately.

The person Fu Rou was going to marry was the general Xia Houye who had just returned from the battle, or was the marriage bestowed by the emperor himself. However, the imperial edict mentioned only the daughter of the Fu family and did not specify who it was, so she had the courage to let her The concubine girl replaces her, and at most, she begs her parents to change the concubine girl to the concubine.

Fu Rou didn't dislike Xiahouye's humble background. In the past few years, he has been fighting frequently. He has become the leading general in the court by bleeding and sweating. He is still young and looks beautiful. She was originally not. Would be dissatisfied with such a husband.

The problem is that Xiahouye lost an arm on the battlefield.

Fu Rou was so scared to cry when she mentioned it, let alone marry him.

Just thinking like this, after sitting for a while, the sedan chair stopped suddenly.

In the crackling firecrackers, it seemed that someone like a maid helped her out and stood beside the groom. She couldn't see the groom, she could only see him like a burning flame through the hijab. Red robe, a pair of black boots.

The sound of the system prompt was a bit sudden, and Jian Meng was stunned, not paying attention to what the maid said.

Obviously, the bridegroom next to him is the villain of this world.

The timing of her crossing was just right, and everything hadn't started yet.

According to the development of the original world, Fu Wan, the married man, didn't like Xiahouye. He disliked him as a crippled man. She also hooked up with the emperor with a beautiful skin. By the way, he discredited Xiahouye's treason against the enemy, and the emperor was really true. He has sacked his military power, but also punishes his nine tribes.

The prince of a neighboring country rescued Xia Houye, and he was convicted of treason. He simply helped the neighboring country to destroy his country, and even tortured the already favored concubine Fu Wangui with thousands of swords. killed.

Her task is to prevent Xiahouye from treasoning and killing his wife.

"Miss, my grandfather is still looking at you." It was Xiaolian, the dowry girl who was waiting for Fu Rou, and her voice was suppressed very low, as if a little nervous.

After regaining consciousness, Jian Meng subconsciously "Huh?"

"Don't you go in?" The man's voice was low.

He also stretched out his hand towards her.

Jian Meng hesitated to pass his hand to him. His hand was so big that it could almost easily wrap her hand completely.

He seemed startled, and then led her into it.

His palm seemed to be getting hotter and hotter, and Jian Meng couldn't help but move her fingers, gently scraping his rough palm.

I don't know if it was an illusion, his body seemed to be stiff, and he held her hands tighter.

Jian Meng felt a little pain, and couldn't speak, so she didn't move anymore.

After going through the process of getting married, Jian Meng was sent to her new house.

Xiaolian opened the door and came in, just in time to see her uncovering her hijab, and hurried over: "Miss, you should wait for my grandfather..."

Before she finished speaking, she could see the bride's face clearly, and she immediately screamed in discoloration: "Miss Si! Why are you?"

Jian Meng: "It's me."

Xiaolian's eyes widened, as if she wanted to understand something: "It's no wonder that Miss has to come to see Miss Fourth before she gets married. It turns out... it was this idea." She burst into tears, "Well, how good is this? Miss Fourth, how can you visit your uncle, he is your brother-in-law!"

Jian Meng wiped her tears: "It's okay."

"Why is it okay? This is the crime of bullying!" Xiaolian murmured. "No, I have to go back and notify the old lady."

Jian Meng didn't stop her either.

Xiaolian just ran into the door and bumped into someone.

"What are you running?" When I

looked up and saw my uncle, Xiao Lian was shocked. She didn't dare to take a closer look when she came to the hall, so she vaguely looked at her as Linfeng Yushu's good appearance, compared to the grandson king and grandson next to him. It's much more outstanding, and now it's even more beautiful when you look at it this way, but there seems to be some scary aura on the body.

"Slave..." she whispered for some reason.

Xiaolian turned her head to ask Miss Fourth for help.

Xiahouye also looked over.

Jian Meng blinked slowly: "...she is going to help me get something."

Xiao Lian bowed out.

Only her and Xia Houye were left in the room.

Xia Houye walked slowly to the bed, his eyes seemed to sweep across the hijab on the ground.

Jian Meng said hurriedly: "Too, too boring, so..."

Xia Houye didn't say anything, just picked up a glass of wine on the stool and handed it to her.

Does it mean to drink a cup of wine?

Jian Meng leaned in and had a drink with him.

Then, the two people stood and looked at each other, and no one spoke.

Jian Meng's gaze swept over his empty left arm unconsciously.

Xia Houye suddenly spoke slowly and slowly: "I was careless for a while, and I was tricked."

Jian Meng was a little embarrassed, and hurriedly looked away: "Oh, that's it."

Regarding the matter of marrying, I can't hide it. She stayed, she hesitated how to speak, she couldn't say "My sister hates you because you have no hands, so let me marry you", right?

Xia Houye glanced at her, walked to the table in silence, and blew out the candles.

Jian Meng who fell into the darkness: "...?"

Xia Houye pressed her to the bed without a word.

"Wait, wait..." Jian Meng held his hand, "I still have something to say to you."

Xia Houye's calm voice sounded: "You said."

Jian Meng: "...Can we get up and talk? ? "

Jaap night:" That said, tomorrow. " "

but ...... "

Jaap night bow kissed her lips, hands slowly opened her belt she.

Jian Meng's eyes widened: "..." At any

rate, I'm familiar with what's going on, General, are you too anxious?