Chapter 157 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (14)

After vomiting a mouthful of blood, Xia Houye's mind became clearer, and the details that had been ignored before came to mind one by one. No matter how low Fu Liangdi's rank is, she is also a serious harem concubine, not to say that she has entered her palace. Even when entering the gate, there should be a few eunuchs and palace ladies guarding them. One of his foreign ministers entered so easily, as if he had deliberately bumped into that scene.

It looks weird in every way.

Xia Houye slowly wiped off the blood from the corners of her lips, and her deep eyes revealed a bit of contemplation. He didn't see Wanwan, but heard her voice. Is the talking woman really Wanwan, he never listened She used such a mean tone.

As if suddenly thinking of something, Xia Houye suddenly turned around and walked back, her feet rushing like wind, her eyes sharp and her face frosty.

However, he just walked to the gate of the palace, he heard movement on the palace wall, and when he turned his head, he saw a man with a white robe and jade crown jumping off the wall, with a pale pink dress in his arms. someone's girl.

His eyebrows jumped, it was...

"Wanwan?" His tone seemed astonished and joy.

Jian Meng raised her head and saw Xia Houye, her eyes brightened a bit, and she jumped off the prince's arms, trotting a few steps, and arrived in front of Xia Houye, looking up at him with a smile full of seeing His joy: "General, I knew you would come to save me."

Xia Houye stared at her for a moment, his expression seemed a bit complicated, his eyes fell on her flowery smile, seemingly relieved. He breathed, suddenly stretched out his hand to embrace her in his arms, did not speak, just hugged her very tightly, as if she was afraid of her running away.

Jian Meng thought he was just worried about her, so she smiled and hugged his waist.

The prince felt a little hurt, and sighed behind him, and said: "Madam forgets her sex too much. In a blink of an eye, she forgot who really saved you."

Jian Meng almost forgot that there was a prince. , He saved her, wouldn't it be better to win over the general?

"I have not forgotten, I have not forgotten, I will give you a great gift next day."

As Jian Meng said, she subconsciously wanted to block Xia Houye behind her, not to let them get too close.

It's just that her small body is obviously useless, the prince's eyes successfully jumped over her and Xia Houye met, and he suddenly smiled like a spring breeze: "Madam is polite, it's just a matter of effort."

Jian Meng: "..."

Talking to her, what did he always stare at Xia Houye for?

Xia Houye didn't smile, but stared at the prince with deep eyes. The two didn't say a word, but Jian Meng looked at it but felt that the two had already spoken a thousand words.

She couldn't help pulling Xiahouye's sleeves. Seeing him looking down, she made a dizzy look, and said pitifully, "General, I'm a little uncomfortable, can we go back?"

Xiahouye returned Without speaking, the prince had already looked at the sky, cleared his throat, and said: "I have important matters here, the general will tell you another day."

Seeing that the prince is gone, Jian Meng whispered in her heart. , They didn't say a word.

Seeing that her face was really pale, Xiahouye felt a little distressed, so she didn't ask much, took her back to the house, and let her take a good night's sleep.

Jian Meng didn't know what Fu Wan had given her. She didn't have any energy. She fell asleep until the middle of the night and felt better, but she was groaning with hunger.

Xia Houye slept beside her, and did not extinguish the candle. Seeing that she was awake, she turned to look at her sideways, with a gentle expression in the shadowy light: "Wanwan is hungry?"

He met him. Jian Meng

felt a little embarrassed in her eyes, and touched her belly: "Yeah." Xia Houye smiled and kissed her forehead: "You wait, I'll ask someone to bring some food over."

Then he said. Put on a robe and got out of bed.

Before long, the maid brought in the food and closed the door again.

It was too dark outside to see anything, Jian Meng took the rice bowl Xiahouye handed him, and asked him: "It's already late, right?"

"It's okay." He seemed to be soothed because she thought she was afraid of disturbing his rest. She rubbed her head and said, "Hurry up and eat." There was

nothing to eat at the noon palace banquet. Even now, when she was hungry, Jian Meng was not polite. With a "Um", she ate seriously and ignored it. Xia Houye has been staring at her intently.

Just after she was full, Jian Meng raised her head to meet Xia Houye's gaze, coughing and coughing: "Am I eating too much?"

She ate three bowls of rice in one breath, fearing to scare him, those in his eyes The famous lady should only eat half a bowl or something, right?

Xia Houye's slightly slumped mood also relaxed, and glanced at her: "I can still afford it."

Jian Meng glared at him when he heard his playful tone.

Xia Houye laughed. When she looked down at her, her eyes were also a little bit of a smile, a little shadow fell on the bridge of her pretty nose, and the corners of her lips were lightly raised, revealing an indescribable charm.

Jian Meng looked at it, and suddenly leaned in to kiss her.

Xia Houye smiled slightly, looking at her, her eyes were too deep to see.

Jian Meng was a little uncomfortable, stepped back a few minutes, and coughed: "Who makes you smile so beautiful."

No wonder her.

Xia Houye smiled deeper, and suddenly her hand was pressed against her waist, and she gently rubbed her skin through the thin robes, took her over, let her sit on her lap, and approached her. , Her voice was low and confusing: "A kiss is enough? Huh?"

Jian Meng glanced at him, and after a moment of silence, she embraced his neck and kissed again.

Then, after kissing, the two of them rolled into the bed, and the bed tent was put down, the atmosphere in the tent was ambiguous and warm.

"Wanwan, do you like me?" He stroked her long hair that spread out like a feather, and looked down at the girl under him.

His tone was soft, as if he asked casually when he was in love, but Jian Meng inexplicably felt that what he was hiding under his casualness was extremely cautious.

Jian Meng blinked, smiled, raised her head slightly, her neck is slender and Baijie, her posture when she smiles is beautiful and attractive: "Well, I like it, I only like you."

Xia Houye increased her strength, bent over to hold her, and used Action responded to her words.

After tossing for a while, Jian Meng felt as if she was a little sleepy again. She yawned and lay on Xia Houye's strong chest, staring at him for a while.

Xia Houye wiped the sweat on her forehead: "What?"

Jian Meng hesitated for a while and asked: "Why don't you ask me what happened today?"

The gentle expression on Xia Houye's face changed, and she said lightly: "I already know."

Jian Meng thought about it. He was also a general with a heavy hand. It was not difficult to investigate what happened in the palace, but he was a little worried that he would be drawn to the prince because of this.

But think about the emperor's indecent appearance, let alone him, she also wants to rebel.

Jian Meng was a little depressed, and she couldn't tell him not to have any grudges against the emperor, but she was afraid that the mission would fail, so Shui Ling had no choice but to look at him with a gloomy look.

Seeing her like this, Xia Houye seemed to have misunderstood something again. There was a murderous look in her eyes, but her tone of comfort was very gentle, and she patted her on the back again and again: "Go to sleep, don't be afraid, I will always protect you.

Yes, no one can hurt you." Jian Meng looked at him, did not speak, just moved closer to him, pressed against his chest, and closed his eyes.