Chapter 159 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (16)

As early summer approached, the weather became unpredictable, and there was still some sunshine in the morning. After a meal, there was a dull thunder. The sky was also foggy, and it rained heavily without much effort.

Because it was raining, the prince was just playing chess with others in the house, and there was nothing to do, so Xia Houye took the time to return to the mansion to handle official duties.

Jian Meng happened to learn how to make pastries in the kitchen, and when she heard that Xia Houye was in the study, she packed up some pastries and delivered them.

Xia Houye raised her face, and when she saw her, the corners of her lips raised slightly: "Wanwan, you are here."

Jian Meng took out the snack from the food box, put it on the table, and said, "Don't be busy, eat first. Something."

Concerned about him so much?

The smile on the corners of Xia Houye's lips was deeper, and she picked up a piece of pink-colored peach blossom cake. The appearance was very good, and it looked like a peach blossom. The taste must be delicious.

Before eating--he thought so.

Jian Meng leaned over, her eyes were shining, and she looked forward to asking, "How is it delicious?"

Xia Houye swallowed the pastry as usual. Seeing her look really cute, she touched her. In his head, his voice said gently: "It's delicious." In

his heart, he wondered whether it was time to change the cook. The pastries are sweet, but it's too sweet, right?

"Really?" Jian Meng was a little pleased, her tone seemed proud, "This is the first time I did it. If you like it, you must eat it all."

Xia Houye stiffened slightly and smiled: "It turns out... ...It was made by Wanwan. I said how it tastes... it's so delicious, Wanwan is amazing."

Jian Meng was so complimented that she put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

Xia Houye was taken aback, and when he was about to kiss back, the soft lips were already touching, and his heart suddenly became empty. Just when he wanted to bring people back to kiss him, he heard her happily say: "General There are many more here, you can eat it."

Xia Houye: "...Okay."

Xia Houye didn't move fast when eating cakes, or even a little slow. If it wasn't for his calm smile on his face, Jian Meng would Think he doesn't like this anymore.

Jian Meng stared at him for a while, then turned her head to look at the folder on his desk. The font of this ancient world is the same as that of the previous ancient world, so she can also understand it.

What was written on the folder was just military chores. Jian Meng looked away after a few glances, and then saw a letter. It should have been not long after opening, the envelope was still on the corner of the table, and the letter paper was pressed against the folder. Under the head.

Jian Meng didn't pay much attention to this at first, but only caught a glimpse of the inscription at the end of the letter paper, which was the word Chai Rong.

Chai Rong?

Why does this name seem familiar?

Jane Meng touched her nose, and couldn't remember where she had heard it before.

Suddenly, she heard Xia Houye's voice sound: "Wanwan, the prince will leave in the future, I have to see him off, maybe not to come back at night."

Jian Meng was taken aback and remembered in an instant. The princes of neighboring countries did not. Is it Chai Rong?

He and Xiahouye actually have a correspondence relationship?

Jian Meng only felt that she was going to finish, and subconsciously wanted to see what the letter was written in, but she was caught by a big hand before her hand touched the letter paper.

"Wan Wan!"

Jian Meng turned her face, and met Xia Houye's deep eyes, which was a bit startling.

"You..." She was stunned.

Xia Houye smiled quietly, put the empty plate back in the food box, patted her head, and said, "What are you dazing about? I have finished eating. Wanwan will go out first. I will come later. Looking for you, huh?"

Looking at him like this, Jian Meng had a premonition that he would treason.

But she obviously didn't give him a cuckold, his mother and sister are still alive, why does he still do the same things in the original world?

Jian Meng held the food box, did not move, just looked at him.

Xia

Houye raised her eyebrows and smiled dozingly : "What do you look at me doing?" Jian Meng didn't want to bend with him, and didn't have time to bend with him, so he asked him directly: "Are you trying to rebel?"

The room was quiet.

Xia Houye smiled slightly, and then gave a little helpless tone: "Wanwan, don't be kidding."

Jian Meng asked nonchalantly: "Then you dare to show me this letter?"

Then she reached out her hand. Wanting to get the letter, Xia Houye held her hand and looked at her in silence. After a long while, Fang sighed and said, "Wanwan, these are not things you should be concerned about."

This is a disguised confession. Bar?

Even if she had a hunch, Jian Meng felt a little bit anxious, and her tone was a little anxious: "Why do you have to rebel?"

Xia Houye turned her face and did not look at her, her tone was a little indifferent: "It's just a faint king, what about rebellion? Even if the people all over the world knew it, they would only say that I was doing harm to the people."

Jianmeng keenly noticed that he seemed a little unhappy, so he hesitated to explain, "I didn't mean to stand on the side of the emperor. You are the only person who just wants to rebel. Can't you wait for others to rebel?"

Xia Houye looked at her with a questioning tone: "Wan Wan?"

She also knew that he didn't understand why she wanted to stop him, of course she I can't tell the truth either.

So, she blinked and grabbed his sleeve, her bright eyes were full of worry: "General, I'm just worried about you, this kind of thing is too dangerous, can't you stop doing it, okay?"

Seeing her like this, Xia Houye almost wanted to nod his head. He didn't dare to look at those beautiful eyes again, and hardened his heart: "Wan Wan, I can promise you anything else, but this is not possible.

" You..." Seeing that he couldn't make sense, Jian Meng gritted her teeth, "You are too much!"

Obviously, Xia Houye is the kind of man who talks about one thing, even if she crying is of no use, Jian Meng becomes worried. , I felt even more upset when I saw him, so I glared at him and ran out.

She has to think of a way to come out quickly, otherwise the mission of this world will have to fail.

Seeing that she just ran away, Xiahouye panicked and couldn't sit still, so she hurried to chase after her.

Lin Xueer came to say goodbye to Xiahouye. She had already been to the old lady's courtyard before, but she hadn't seen anyone, because the old lady knew that she had poisoned herself and framed others, so she was angry and unwilling. See her.

Lin Xueer didn't plan to ask Xiahouye to let her stay, because she knew that this matter was unchangeable, but she always wanted to see him again, but she was unwilling and resentful in her heart.

The love they grew up together was not even worth the short time he spent with that woman.

She was unwilling to just let her cousin go, she would rather die than be with other women.

Her heart was depressed and painful, Lin Xueer wanted to say a few words to vent her resentment when she saw him. Anyway, there might not be any chance to meet in the future.

However, she didn't expect that there was no one in the study. Lin Xueer looked around, and when she was about to go out disappointed, she wanted to leave a letter to her cousin. She could scold him for being cruel and ruthless.

Thinking about it, she walked to the front of the desk, picked up the writing brush, but suddenly saw a letter, she picked it up casually and looked at it, her face changed.

After reading it, her face was a little pale, her heart beating fast, and there was an uncontrollable excitement.

There was no one around, so she secretly rolled up the letter and hid it in her sleeve, and quickly walked out of the study, leaving the house without delay, and ran straight to the direction of the palace.

Even if the cousin knew about her, he couldn't blame her, he himself treated her so mercilessly first.

People she can't get, no one else can get.

Thinking of this, she felt a strange pleasure in her heart.

After Jian Meng returned to the room, she closed the door.

Xia Houye stood outside the door, coaxing her in a low voice: "Wanwan, be good, open the door, OK?"

Jian Meng pursed her lips: "You go, I want to be alone."

Xia Houye 's heart vaguely It hurts, she doesn't want to see him anymore?

He almost imagine her weeping secretly hiding in the house appearance, and he was distressed and anxious, tapped the door: "Wan Wan, my bad, you first open the door, I have something to say to you."

Jane Meng didn't speak, she was thinking about what to do, and she didn't even pay attention to what Xiahouye said.

Xia Houye waited for a while, but didn't hear her voice, she couldn't help but see a pear blossom and rainy face in front of her. She must have been crying, and she didn't even want to talk to him.

He began to reflect on whether he was really too much. Wanwan was just worried about him, but he didn't listen to her at all. The main reason he wanted to rebel was to protect her, but if it made her unhappy, Isn't the gain more than the loss?

What's more... Although he is very sure, things are impermanent. If she fails, won't she be affected by him too?

Xia Houye was silent for a while, and then asked: "Wanwan, do you really want me to rebel?"

The people inside did not answer.

Xia Houye felt that she had understood what she meant. He sighed softly and said word by word: "Wanwan, I promise you."

Jianmeng thought for a long time and didn't have any clues, so she heard what Xiahouye said. Promise her, she hadn't listened to him carefully before, and she was a little confused when she heard this sentence.

She opened the door and said, "What did you say?"

Xia Houye looked at her eyes, breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he didn't cry. He pulled her into his arms with a low and gentle voice: "Don't be angry with me. I agree to whatever you say, as long as you are happy."

Jian Meng was even more confused: "You... just agreed?"

What happened in just a while?

Xia Houye looked at her with deep eyes: "If you don't like what I do, I won't do it, Wanwan, I can't bear to see you sad."

Jian Meng was a little uncomfortable with his eyes: "... "The

matter is solved so simply? Why does she feel so unreal?

At the same time, there was also a feeling of... melancholy. If he knew that he had succeeded in rebelling, it would be a bit awkward to just let the dog emperor go.

Even she wants to make a rebellion and try it.