Chapter 131 The wealthy heir who set up a street stall (9)

The operation was successful. The doctor said that he would be discharged after staying for another week. Ji Fang has been taking care of his mother in the hospital these days. Jian Meng has only seen his mother once, and has never been to the hospital since.

Because Ji Fang his mother seemed to be very unwilling to see her.

His mother has a name that sounds beautiful, Yan Xue, who is also beautiful, pale, weak in temperament, and exudes a pitiful, pathological beauty.

No wonder Ji Ling dated her when she was young.

Ji Ling still remembers this woman, she doesn't know, but Yan Xue must still be impressed by Ji Ling.

Because Yan Xue looked at her with strange eyes and seemed to know her identity, when Ji Fang introduced her as his girlfriend, Yan Xue's eyes seemed to be somewhat ironic.

Maybe Yan Xue has been paying attention to Ji Ling, so she can recognize her at a glance.

Jian Meng thought that Yan Xue should hate her, but Ji Fang told her on the phone: "My mother likes you very much, so I asked why I haven't seen you in the past few days."

Jian Meng: "... I'm preparing for an audition."

Yan Xue likes her? Not necessarily, maybe because of Ji Ling.

Ji Fang: "When?"

Jian Meng: "Tomorrow."

Ji Fang: "I will accompany you."

"No, just take care of Auntie."

His blackening value has been very stable these days, Jian Meng I felt that he didn't need to go.

Ji Fang laughed: "I still owe you money. If you don't let me work, then I will have to pay for it, do you?"

Jian Meng: "..." The

audition time is set at ten o'clock in the morning.

When Jian Meng passed by, she saw Ji Fang was already waiting downstairs in the company.

Seeing her, his attitude seemed too cold, without saying a word, turning around lazily and stepping away.

Jian Meng hurriedly followed.

"Ji Fang, have you had breakfast?"

Ji Fang ignored her.

Jian Meng wondered: "Have you waited for a long time?"

Ji Fang still ignored her.

Jian Meng couldn't think of how she had offended him. Seeing that he was still walking forward, she couldn't help pulling his arm: "Ji Fang, the elevator is here."

Ji Fang took her hand. , Took her to the corner of the stairs, in the dim light, he suddenly pushed her against the wall, the tall figure pressed over, and his lips fell domineering and eagerly.

She was wearing a long skirt with bare shoulders, and when his rough fingers stroked the snow-white shoulders, he felt a bit shuddering and itchy.

He pressed his lips to the side of her neck, his breathing was hot, and his voice was ambiguous: "I want to die."

Jian Meng pushed him: "It's time to go to the audition."

Ji Fang: "There is still half an hour."

His lips kissed again, and a big hand moved from her back to the front. He smiled softly: "It's not big, it feels good in the hand."

Jian Meng: "...You're such a bastard."

Ji Fang "Want to try something more asshole?"

His fingers lifted her chin, and her lips were rosy like blooming rose petals, and he lowered his head and kissed her.

When she arrived at the entrance of the audition office, many people were already waiting there. Qin Rong frowned when she saw her: "The next one is for you, why are you here?"

Jian Meng licked subconsciously. It seems that there are still lingering lips: "Something has been delayed."

Qin Rong stuffed the script to her: "I'll play this part later, you should watch it first." She glanced over there again, and added, "The heroine and the female number three will try out together, you and Xu Feifei. Grouped into a group." It's

also quite... the road to Yuanjia is narrow.

Jian Meng turned her head and saw Xu Feifei sitting there dignifiedly reciting her lines. Perceiving her sight, Xu Feifei smiled politely at her: "Ruan Ruan, I didn't expect you to come too. You haven't read the script yet. Okay, that's okay, I'll remind you later."

Jian Meng: "I didn't read the script much, but I've read the original work three times."

Xu Feifei doesn't think she will work so hard, she just laughs. Without a smile, he said, "That's good. In this case, you shouldn't be dragged down."

Jian Meng smiled and said nothing.

Qin Rong rubbed her eyebrows: "Why is the atmosphere between you and her weird?"

Jian Meng: "No."

The relationship between the original owner and Qiao Jin is underground, and it's not that the media knows it, but it didn't dare to expose it. , After all, there is Ji Ling behind her.

Therefore, Qin Rong did not know what entanglement she had with Xu Feifei.

Qin Rong didn't think much, "Although I don't have hope for you, but since you are here, you have to try hard anyway."

Jian Meng: "Yeah."