Chapter 67 The Child His Father Is the President (9)

Back home, Jiang Xiaozhou was doing homework in the living room. When she saw her back, he held up a RMB in both hands, shook it excitedly, and said, "Mom, mom, I have one hundred yuan."

Jian Meng asked with a smile: " Did you pick it up?"

Jiang Xiaozhou ran over with short legs and said, "No, I was given it by a big brother."

Jian Meng couldn't help worrying: "Have you met a trafficker? He gave you money and asked you to go with him, didn't you? Don't run around by yourself, you know?"

Jiang Xiaozhou: "No! Big brother is very nice, he helped me drive away the girl who called me an illegitimate child , Gave me money to buy sugar and then left."

Jian Meng was stunned: "Did you meet in the community?"

Jiang Xiaozhou nodded vigorously: "Although the big brother looks terrible, he looks good. I'm just as good-looking."

Jian Meng relaxes. It seems that he is the rich second generation who is stupid and rich in the community, right?

But... Jian Meng frowned: "Is anyone calling you an illegitimate child?"

Jiang Xiaozhou was aggrieved and angry: "Girls are the most annoying, and I don't know anything but talk nonsense."

He hated girls since he was young?

Jian Meng felt that he couldn't make him become scumbag like his father, so she taught him: "Xiao Zhou, you can't think that all girls are like this just because a girl has a broken mouth. There are also very cute girls."

Jiang Xiaozhou is bored. With a dull "Oh", she pulled her skirt and asked, "Mom, when will Dad come back?"

Jian Meng hesitated: "Do you miss him?"

Jiang Xiaozhou nodded without hesitation. Said: "I have never seen my dad. I want to know what a hero is like. I also want my dad and mom to send me to school together. I also want my dad to give me birthday gifts. Not alone."

Jian Meng looked at his a little lost appearance, sighed, touched his head, and said, "I'll see it soon."

Now...it's not okay.

If he knew that his father was not only a hero, but also a bunch of ex-girlfriends, he wouldn't even be able to accept the existence of his son at all, so...I'd better communicate with his father before talking about it.

... The

next afternoon, Jian Meng received a call from Zhou Zhiyuan, asking her to wait at his house and go to the reception together later. She first went to school to pick up Jiang Xiaozhou from school, then accompanied him to the restaurant for dinner, and then bought some snacks for him to do his homework at home obediently.

It was almost six o'clock when she arrived at Zhou Zhiyuan's house. Zhou Zhiyuan was wearing a very formal suit and sitting on the sofa reading a magazine. After listening to her explanation, he unexpectedly didn't lose his temper. He just closed the book. Standing up, they said lightly: "Let's go." After

getting in the car, the two of them said nothing. Jian Meng didn't buy any dresses, jewelry, etc., because in Zhou Zhiyuan's eyes, she didn't have the money to buy those valuables, so since he would invite her over, he would definitely prepare them for her.

After getting out of the car midway, Zhou Zhiyuan took her to the store to buy clothes. He sat down on the sofa on one side and let her choose her own choice. She felt that since he paid the bill, she should buy according to his aesthetics and let him help. Pick.

However, when she saw the clothes Zhou Zhiyuan picked for her, she was silent.

Zhou Zhiyuan didn't seem to feel that something was wrong, so she let the clerk take it off. She had to go into the dressing room and put on the skirt. When she walked out, she only felt that something was wrong from head to toe.

What she likes is the simple and fresh style, but this dress...

snow white, complicated and gorgeous lace, studded with rhinestones, and even the belt is the kind of lace with a bow.

The clerk was still there to praise her for what she looked like. Zhou Zhiyuan seemed to think so too. He bought another pair of matching crystal shoes and swiped the card directly, leaving her too late to say anything to refute.

After returning to the car, Zhou Zhiyuan gave her a box with beautiful-looking necklaces and earrings. He also said: "Don't you need me to put it on for you?"

Jian Meng: "Lent me?"

Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at her: "Otherwise, do you think we can send these relationships when we arrive?"

Jian Meng: "This skirt..."

Zhou Zhiyuan interrupted lightly, "You don't need to return the skirt."

Jian Meng endured it, but still couldn't bear it. She said, "I mean, don't you really think this dress is too... princess-like?"

Zhou Zhiyuan saw that she still hadn't put on the necklace, so he picked it up, leaned over to put it on for her, and asked casually: "What's the matter?"

Jian Meng tangled: "It's not suitable, I'm not a little princess who is spoiled, I..." I don't like this style for a long time.

Before he finished speaking, Zhou Zhiyuan suddenly came: "Who said you weren't?"

Jian Meng: "..." In the

dim light, he looked at her with deep eyes, and his serious expression looked extraordinarily handsome and charming. She felt that the atmosphere suddenly became a little weird. He didn't say a word, but his eyes seemed to have a lot of meaning.

What does he mean?

Jian Meng looked a little uncomfortable by his unobstructed gaze, and lowered her head slightly.

Zhou Zhiyuan's words were only a little bit angry for a while. He wanted to spoil a girl for a lifetime, how could he not be a little princess who was pampered? He had never thought of the future that he had planned when he was young. , She would be so humble and not confident now.

He took a deep breath, don't open his eyes to look at her, worrying that he would see her so pitiful again, and he could not help but want to hug her, kiss her, and forgive her.

Once he was willing to give everything for her, but she gave up, and now... he can't look back, not to mention... Compared with eight years ago, she is still so vain and money-worshipping, without any change.

Feeling the low pressure around him, Jian Meng glanced at his indifferent profile. How could she offend him? Is it because she didn't like the skirt he bought?

Jian Meng hesitated and said: "Actually, I like this dress, thank you."

Zhou Zhiyuan said coldly: "It is inappropriate if it is inappropriate, and it is useless to like it."

Jian Meng: "..."

Your uncle's It's hard to serve!