Chapter 58 Dancing with Wolves (14)

After Zuo Xiao was taken away by the police, Su Qing did not come forward to reverse the case for him, but quit school quietly.

No one seems to have won this battle of revenge.

Jian Meng originally thought that Shen Xiu would stay at school for a week, but when she went to school on Thursday, she saw that Shen Xiu's seat was empty. The classmates said, "He just left, saying it was because of his parents' work. , I'm going to go back to Kyoto to go to school." She also took out a piece of chocolate and asked her, "Would you like to eat the parting gift from Shen Xiu?"

Where is Jian Meng still thinking about eating chocolate, Shen Xiu left, could she say Want to chase to Kyoto?

She ran out of school with her schoolbag on her back, thinking quickly in her mind how to let him eliminate the last bit of hatred.

At the school gate, as soon as Xu Tong got out of the car, she saw Ning Shanshan running to the side in a hurry, her eyes staring resentfully at her back.

"Miss, what's the matter?" The driver got out of the car and walked to her side.

"Go away!" Xu Tong pushed the driver, grabbed the car key in his hand, and drove to chase Jane Meng.

Jian Meng sprinted all the way, panting and stopped downstairs at Shen Xiu's house. He happened to meet Shen Xiu who came out of the stairwell. He was still pulling a simple suitcase in his hand.

"Shen Xiu!" Jian Meng stopped him.

Without even looking at her, Shen Xiu pulled the suitcase and walked forward.

"Shen Xiu!" Jian Meng raised her voice and stood in front of him.

Shen Xiu said blankly: "What are you here for?"

Jian Meng stared at him: "If I die, would you not hate me?"

Shen Xiu didn't think she would really act to die. , Only if she was deliberately frightening him.

His dark pupils looked at her calmly, and still couldn't understand why she cared so much about whether he hated her or

not. He obviously didn't like him, didn't he?

He was leaving anyway, and these questions didn't make any sense.

After a long while, Shen Xiu let out a soft "Oh", his tone was light: "When you are really dead, I might know the answer."

Jian Meng: "..."

This person is really mean.

Shen Xiu bypassed her and continued to move forward, leaving coldly "Don't follow!".

There is only a little bit of his hatred left, and she is definitely not going to get rid of her death. Jian Meng is planning to take out a prepared fruit knife and pretend to commit suicide, so that he can forgive her on the sincerity of her death penalty.

Who knows, at this moment, a car suddenly rushed up and slammed into her. At the moment she was hit, she saw Xu Tong's distorted and crazy face in the car.

Shen Xiu's back froze, and when he turned around, he saw a red car sprinting away, with scarlet blood streaming down to the ground, and the girl in school uniform lying quietly in a pool of blood.

There was no wind, and there was dead silence in the air.

Shen Xiu's pupils suddenly tightened, and his heart ached like a shot. He was taken aback for a moment, and the suitcase in his hand fell to the ground, rushing over and kneeling beside her.

His voice trembled and panicked, reaching out to help her up, but he didn't dare to touch him as if he was afraid of hurting her.

"Ning Shanshan! Ning Shanshan!"

He yelled a few times and saw that her eyelashes seemed to be moving. His heart seemed to be alive again. He hurriedly took the phone and called the emergency call, and then kept talking to her ears. Call her by name, for fear that she will never wake up again after sleeping.

Jian Meng opened her eyes, looked at him, and said slowly and laboriously, "Yes, I'm sorry."

Shen Xiu saw her waking up, with a trembling expression in her eyes, holding her hand: "It's okay, it's okay, As long as you are okay, you can do whatever you want."

At this moment, Jianmeng heard the reminder that the task was completed, and the system asked again: The host can choose to leave or stay immediately.

Jian Meng chose to leave. Just when she was about to leave the host body, Shen Xiu seemed to have noticed something, and she suddenly hugged her in her arms and yelled almost uncontrollably: "Ning Shanshan! If you dare to sleep over, I will always I won't forgive you!"

But the girl in her arms didn't respond.

Shen Xiu's hand tremblingly touched her face, and the remaining warm skin made his heart ache more tightly. He stared at her with scarlet eyes for a long time. At this time, the sound of the emergency car's whistle became more intense. As he got closer, he suddenly lowered his head and kissed her somewhat cold lips.

A hot tear fell on the center of her eyebrows.

...

Lance Noble High School has been very uneasy recently, and many parents are already considering transferring their children. Since Qiao Lu's scandal was exposed and expelled, then the Zuo family's eldest master committed a crime and was locked up in the juvenile control office. Excessive panic and death in a car accident.

Zuo Han's parents were also discussing transfer of Zuo Han, but Zuo Han insisted on staying in that school.

In the second month after Ning Shanshan and Xu Tong died, Zuo Han returned to school. She was no longer as lively and laughed as she used to be. She was calm and gentle. Shallow, those big eyes are quiet and a little melancholy.

She felt that what had happened in the past few months was like a nightmare. After waking up from the dream, she was still somewhat at a loss and confused.

It seems that from the day that the transfer student Shen Xiu arrived, the fate of the few of them has changed. She didn't think deeply about the connection. She just thought it was a coincidence, but because of this ominous coincidence, she It is inevitable that he will pay more attention to Shen Xiu.

She knew that he had already transferred school back to Kyoto, and probably no chance to see him in the future. The last time she saw him was at Ning Shanshan's funeral. He was dressed in black amidst the crying cry of the Ning family. Standing at a distance, his face was blurred, and the silent figure seemed a bit dead and painful.

At that time, she only thought that he and Ning Shanshan were at the same table, so it was inevitable that she felt a little more emotional.

Zuo Han feels like she has grown up all of a sudden. She has things that can't be touched, said and can't be thought of, those people, those things, she will try her best not to let herself think about it, otherwise she will even step into the school. There is no courage.

She chose to stay here because she was afraid that if even she left here, their past friendship and joy will be gone, no one will remember, maybe even she herself will forget.

Zuo Han successfully graduated from high school and successfully attended a key university. During the winter vacation when she was in her freshman year, her brother was released. The strange thing is that their family did not receive anyone, and no one knew he had gone. where.

The whole family went to find someone in a wild horse. The next day, Zuo Xiao appeared at the door of the house by himself. The first sentence he said was: "I will settle in the United States in the future and won't come back."

Her brother seemed to have changed. A person is calm, indifferent, and alienated. If he can speak in three words, he will never say one more word. Her parents were very worried about his mental state, so they obediently followed whatever he said.

Zuo Han felt that it was a good thing for her brother to go abroad. Perhaps it was because of a new environment. His condition was surprisingly good. He was the first in grade in a foreign school, had normal social interactions, and would participate in school club activities.

Apart from almost not laughing at this point, he is a perfect brother.

When Zuo Han went to see him in the United States, listening to his fluent English, he could hardly recall what the old idiot was like.

Later, she learned that the day his brother just came out, he went to the cemetery. He stayed in front of Ning Shanshan's tomb all night. She didn't know what her brother thought about that night, but she thought her brother should Ning Shanshan had been completely put down, because he had never mentioned her before, and he didn't have any special reaction when he heard others mention her by chance.

Zuo Han felt that one of the most happy things was that she saw Luo Bei again. Luo Bei, who originally seemed to be studying poorly, was admitted to the same university as her. He seems to have changed, but he still seems to be so careless and lazy.

Perhaps there was a relationship with a lover, Luo Bei did not treat her as a stranger, but contacted her like a friend, and would even ask her to hang out. Zuo Han was still excited every time he saw him, but because he was hurt too deeply, he didn't dare to make any further development, for fear of being abandoned by him again.

However, on the night of college graduation, he actually confessed to her, looking at his serious and charming eyes, she decided to try again, even if the moths bashed into the fire, she still liked him.

It turns out that her decision was not wrong. Their relationship was very sweet and happy. In the second year after working, he proposed to her.

After seven years, she actually saw Shen Xiu again, still at her wedding to Luo Bei.

Luo Bei was even more surprised and excited than she, so he walked over and hugged Shen Xiu.

Luo Bei said, "You guy finally remembered looking for me?"

Shen Xiu's face was mature and cold, in a suit and leather shoes. He was also very happy. He patted Luo Bei on the shoulder and said, "Your wedding. I can't help but come."

Zuo Han's eyes straightened: "You..."

Luo Bei didn't talk to Zuo Han about what Shen Xiu did, let alone his relationship with Shen Xiu, because He didn't want to destroy the relationship between him and Zuo Han, let alone let Zuo Han recall those sad things.

Seeing Zuo Han seemed confused, he coughed and said, "This is my best brother. Well, that's it."

Shen Xiu smiled gently: "Should you remember me?"

Although Zuo Han was surprised, he still smiled and said, "Yes, we are also classmates by all accounts. Thank you for coming to our wedding. Come and sit down."

Shen Xiu gave Luo Bei a square green box and said, "I won't go in. This is a wedding gift for you and something I want to ask you to do."

Luo Bei asked surprisedly. Eyebrows: "What's the matter?"

Shen Xiu pursed his thin lips slightly, his eyes were a little deep, "Don't open it now, look at it tomorrow."

Luo Bei didn't ask too much, pulling him to the guest seat, Shen Xiu But he refused, saying: "I have something to do, so I won't bother you."

Luo Bei couldn't force him, so he had to say: "After finishing the business, you remember to come to my house to find me."

He wrote a note. Give it to him, and then say: "This is my home address and my phone number."

Shen Xiu took the note. After walking out of the auditorium, he looked down at the note and threw it into the trash can.

After that funeral, he left the city and never went to Ning Shanshan's tomb, but he knew exactly where she was buried. He drove to the cemetery as if he had been there countless times. He walked to her tomb without error.

Shen Xiu looked at the photo on the tombstone. He was no longer the boy he was when he was, but she was still the proud and beautiful girl in the photo.

After a while, he spoke with a low voice: "It has been seven years. I haven't regretted everything I have done, but I suffer every day because of what I have done. I have spent seven years. To forget you, but only to realize more clearly how much I love you. Therefore, I decided to come to see you, not to let you know my intentions, but to stay with you forever, so that you will not sleep alone Underground."

Shen Xiu knelt in front of the tombstone and reached out and carefully touched her face in the photo. He smiled slowly, as gentle as the first ray of sunlight in the morning.

...

Luo Bei learned of Shen Xiu's death the next day.

Shen Xiu committed suicide by swallowing medicine. He quietly leaned on the tombstone, his face calm, as if he had just fallen into a dream that would never wake up.

Luo Bei opened the green box. In addition to the congratulatory gift, there was a will inside. He realized that Shen Xiu was already ready to die this time.

During these years, Shen Xiu founded a large company on his own. He transferred the company to Luo Bei and donated most of his inheritance to the charity foundation. The rest was left to his family and Ning Shanshan. Parents.

Luo Bei dealt with the funeral for him in accordance with the will, and chose his cemetery next to Ning Shanshan, which is also one of his wills.

On the day of his burial, only Luo Bei and Zuo Han went there. Shen Xiu actually had no relatives in this city. After his parents divorced, he didn't care about him at all, and each had his own family.

Zuo Han looked at the two tombstones next to him, and suddenly remembered the silent boy in black at the funeral seven years ago.

She suddenly asked: "Did Shen Xiu... always like Shanshan?"

Luo Bei's eyes were sad: "He never said that."

Zuo Han raised his head and looked at the sky: "Luo Bei, you said if there really is a heaven If they do, will they meet?"

Luo Bei swept her shoulders: "Definitely." There

was a light rain in the sky, Luo Bei held up a black umbrella and walked outside with Zuo Han's shoulders. NS.

Behind them are two tombstones that will never be separated. On the tombstones, the teenagers and girls are the original pure and clean appearance.