Chapter 6 The Second Generation of Darkening and Rich in the Mountain (6)

The boy who has burnt and lost his paper is so cute!

He fed him the medicine, and took a small spoon to feed him bite by bite. He was incredibly obedient, and his wet black eyes stared at her blankly, dumbly.

Jane Meng rubbed his messy hair like a dog, looked at him sitting quietly and obediently, and smiled in fascination.

System: Host, you are abnormal.

Jane Meng: I like the cute and soft boy paper most.

System:...Are you sure he is?

Jian Meng was silent for a moment, and suddenly broke out: "You dare to say that he is not? I can play with him sideways and upright. Isn't it cute enough? He still calls me Dad, isn't it cute enough?  ?"

After a pause, she squeezed Lin Yi's face: "Right?"

The broken hair in front of Lin Yi's forehead covered his eyes: "Yes."

There was no response from the system, and Jian Meng recognized it as well. He leaned in and kissed Lin Yi on the face. He didn't notice Lin Yi's stiff body for an instant, and he slapped the dull hair on his head again: "Okay.  Be good."

     "you......"

"It's not hot anymore?" Jian Meng touched his forehead, told him to lie down, took off his coat and put it on him, "Close your eyes and go to bed, I'm going back, good night and good night."

After Jian Meng went out, Lin Yi opened his eyes and the candle was still on. He held the corner of his coat in his hand, his eyes were gloomy, that woman dared to take advantage of him!

Jian Meng did not expect that Liu Chunhua and her husband were still talking night talk. She was just passing by, but when she heard her name, she couldn't help but listened to the door. Then she was stunned by the couple's best quality.  .

They even planned to sell Lin Yiqian to an ugly widow who no one wants to be her husband!  Are you planning to let her give Lin Yao a son?

After returning to the room, Jian Meng still felt that her heart was very uncomfortable.

Why? They kidnapped people and abused them to the point that they were not adults, but now they still want to kidnap ugly widows as husbands. How can these people be so vicious?  If she wants to complete the task, she must first rescue Lin Yi, or else he will be completely blackened if he develops like this.

System: This matter has been advanced. It is a turning point in Lin Yi's fate. You must prevent him from becoming the widow's husband.

Jane Meng: Ha ha, don't worry, there are ways for labor and management!

On the second day, Lin Yao proposed to take her and Su Xiao to the town to play.  Jian Meng knew that they wanted to sell Lin Yi without telling her, but she also went out without realizing it.

The town in the countryside is not lively, and the street is just such a avenue to the end. Lin Yi was stunned to drag the two of them back and forth for a whole morning, until Jian Meng said impatiently, "What's so good about this broken town?"  , Lin Yao sent them back to Xinghua Village, Su Xiao had no complaints, and was as happy as a sunflower beside Lin Yao.

After I went back, none of the Lin family members saw it either.

Lin Yao said: "My parents went to farm, and they couldn't come back all afternoon."

Lin Yao usually went to work in the field, but Su Xiao was surprised that Lin Yao didn't go out, "Brother Lin won't go to the field today?"

Lin Yao glanced at Jian Meng who was drinking water, and smiled: "No, Mengmeng, I will walk with you on the mountain?"

Jian Meng: "Don't go."

Su Xiao saw that she was so insulting, she was angry and fortunate at the same time, so she hurriedly said: "Jian Meng is delicate and weak. She must be tired after walking all morning. Brother Lin, I haven't seen her in the mountains yet.  Come with you?"

Lin Yao is used to pretending to be a good person, so naturally he won't refuse at this time.

The two set off after sitting for a while.

Jane Meng: 9527, give me the clothes of a country girl.

System: A price of two hundred and five.

Jian Meng: ...you are paralyzed!

System: It is also possible to sponsor you for free, unless you achieve the task that Lin Yiyan always smiles.

She wondered if Lin Yi had the nerve to laugh?

Jian Meng gritted his teeth: ...successful.

She put on colorful clothes and pants, and put two braids hanging on her chest. The freshly baked village girl Jian Meng went to rescue Lin Xiao with arrogance and arrogance.

Jane Meng: I am the hero who walks on the colorful clouds to pick him up.

System: Haha, but he can't be your Zixia fairy.

Jane Meng: ...you can't let me intoxicate?

System: Oh, please go on, Miss Mary Sujian.

Jian Meng:...I'm annoying!