Chapter 89 My leader, can't be so cute (5)

To be honest, Jian Meng looked a little dazed at such a leader.

He lay on the ground, curled up and trembling, his breath clearly turned into frost, and even the long eyelashes were dyed with snow.

Isn't it spring time for him/mum?

He shook her hand and trembled, his eyes were in a trance and blur: "Little rabbit?"

Jian Meng: "Where is it."

Before, she felt that coaxing him to sleep was nonsense, but now she feels the task deeply. Arduousness.

He trembled as if he was taking drugs, and he was very excited. He was a ghost only when he was asleep!

Perhaps after hearing her voice, Chu Hanxian's body stiffened slightly for a moment, and the shaking was not so severe, but his expression was forbearing and restrained, and his eyes suddenly became clearer, looking at her, looking at her...

Suddenly, he sat up, shook her hand away, and his long dark, messy hair slid down on his shoulders, blocking the look on his face.

"You go out!"

Jian Meng was startled by him: "Master, you don't look great, I can stay and take care of you."

Chu Hanxian didn't shake much, but the posture of sitting on his side was stiff. with sculpture-like, it is not unlike the way things, even his voice when opening extraordinarily difficult, slow:

. "I can not suppress the long chill, you do not go, then froze to death,"

Jane Meng is It feels a bit chilly, but it can still be endured. Maybe the system has opened a plug-in for her, or maybe it is the physical problem of the original owner. Anyway, his chill can't help her much.

Therefore, Jian Meng was quite confident, not only did not leave, but also re-held his veined hand, and said firmly: "No, I will not go."

"You..."

Chu Hanxian seemed to be a little bit angry, and his body was shaky. I don't know if she was angry, or she could not help the cold air.

"I'm fine." Jian Meng raised the hands of the two shaking hands. "Look, did I not freeze to death?"

Of course Chu Hanxian couldn't see anything.

He just froze there.

After being blind for so many days, his senses became extremely keen.

When he seemed to be in the snow and ice and couldn't bear the cold air that seemed to go into the bones, he suddenly held him with two hands, obviously so soft as boneless, but it seemed to have the magic power to disperse the ice and snow.

He forgot everything, the cold, and himself, the only thing he remembered was the temperature in her palm.

It was nostalgic, reluctant, and greedily wanting to learn more...

more...

He unconsciously held her hand back.

Seeing him finally calm down, Jian Meng smiled and touched the top of his head: "You are so cold, aren't you? There is a soft couch over there. I will help you to lie down, cover it with a quilt, and take a good night's sleep.

Feeling ." Chu Hanxian: "Are you going to leave?"

His teeth were trembling with the cold, and his voice was even more pitiful when he spoke. He raised his eyes to look in her direction, and his expression was very beautiful and fragile, thin. Her lips were also pursed slightly, as if nervous about her reply.

"Didn't I say not to leave?" Jian Meng said in a coaxing tone. She held his arm, "Come on, stand up slowly, okay?" For

some reason, as soon as she approached, his chill was overwhelming. Not so powerful anymore.

Chu Hanxian could stand up by himself, but she was still helping him, and he put his arm on her shoulder as if he could not stand firmly, as if he was holding her in his arms.

When she got to the couch, she let go of his hand, and his heart was instantly empty. He couldn't help but grabbed the corner of her clothes, without saying a word, just sitting on the couch in silence.

He is not conscious of it himself, but in the eyes of others, it is like a little pitiful who wants someone to accompany him, but is brave enough to say nothing.

Not to mention that she had to complete the task of coaxing him to sleep, even without this task, she wouldn't be able to leave him here alone.

Just when she was about to coax him, he suddenly spoke, in a low voice: "I'm cold."

Jian Meng said, "It will be better with a quilt."

Chu Hanxian lay down and covered the quilt, but Still facing her direction, faintly said: "It's still cold, little rabbit, you lie with me."

Jane Meng took off her shoes and went to the couch.

Chu Hanxian approached her, and her long eyelashes blinked: "Little rabbit, you are so warm on your body. I will hug you for a while, okay?"

He still asked her opinions?

Jian Meng: "No!"

His eyelashes quivered, and the light underneath his eyes dimmed . His expression was so aggrieved and aggrieved, how sad and sad, but he could only spit out one word sullenly: "Oh."

Jian Meng just wanted to laugh when she looked at her. She stretched out her hand to hold him in her arms like a child, but found that his body was too tall and she couldn't hold it at all, so she could only retreat and reach out and hug him. Up his waist.

Secretly cursed that this task is too bad.

To coax people to sleep is to coax people to sleep, do you have to hold them?

Chu Hanxian froze when she posted it, how sad he was before, but now he is so happy, but he didn't expect this joy to be mixed with...suffering.

He is actually not too cold anymore.

Although he was surprised, it was the fact that she had a power to calm his chill.

He only felt hot now, she breathed gently, she brushed the hair on his cheeks, and the hands she held him... all made the fire in his heart more intense.

However, he did not dare to move.

The heart beats like a drum.

He was afraid that if he moved a little, he would do something uncontrollably. Although he didn't know what to do, he had a mentality of expectation and fear inexplicably.

She was patting his back lightly, seeming to be coaxing him to sleep.

After a long time, her movements gradually stopped.

She fell asleep.

This recognition made him nervous and happy inexplicably.

He slowly, tentatively, and gently, kissed her profile.

As he imagined...soft and sweet.