Chapter 148 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (5)

These days, Xiahou and nights have been busy with affairs, because neighboring princes are going to visit, the relationship between the two countries has been in a tense and hostile state, and there have been more than a dozen battles. It may be that the comer is not good.

In Xiahouye's original life, he and his neighboring princes became a pair of good brothers who were fighting the world side by side.

Jian Meng was worried that the two of them would become an adulterer again, so she wanted to test Xia Houye's attitude towards the prince first.

After dinner that day, Xia Houye went to the study, Jian Meng wanted to follow, but his mother stopped him.

Lin Guihua said: "Don't just play by yourself. Your husband is so hard. You should also be considerate of him. I asked someone to make a soup and you can take it to him."

Jian Meng said, "Okay." Went out.

Lin Xueer smiled calmly: "Auntie, cousin is in good health,

why do you need to drink soup?" Not to mention it, but when Lin Guihua was mentioned, she got angry and said in disgust, "No matter how good your body is Ca

n't help but toss, Ye'er is at a healthy age again, and there is such a misfortune-like woman by her side. Can you bear it?" Lin Xue'er blushed a bit, did not speak, and even couldn't help fantasizing about being caught by her cousin. The person who kisses and hugs is himself, and his heartbeat is about to jump out.

Xia Houzhu was almost choked, embarrassed: "Mother, my cousin is still here, what are you talking about."

Lin Guihua didn't think there was anything unreasonable, she took Lin Xueer's hand and looked at her with a smile. She said, "It's better for Xue'er. No matter how you look at it, they are the best match for Ye'er."

Lin Xueer smiled shyly, and some dim light flashed through her pupils.

The door of the study was left open, and Jian Meng walked in directly, unexpectedly Xia Houye was discussing matters with his subordinates.

Xia Houye took the soup in her hand and saw that she was going to leave, so she took her to sit beside her.

"This is Qin Shifeng, the military master in the camp." Xia Houye introduced the person to her.

The scholar-like man smiled, and his eyebrows looked very friendly: "I have long heard that my sister-in-law is beautiful, and she really deserves her reputation."

"...Fortunately." Jian Meng smiled, listening to a polite comment. It's just that he was too sincere, so she couldn't help but ask, "Who did you listen to?"

Qin Shifeng didn't really lie, and smiled softly: "Someone in the barracks asked her sister-in-law like, and the general pondered. After a long while, a word popped out, beautiful."

Xia Houye was so embarrassed that he wanted to beat the army division, but

his expression was still calm: "To be honest." Jian Meng's expression is hard to say: "..."

Generally, at this time, you shouldn't be humble. NS?

"By the way, the officers and men really want to see you." Qin Shifeng smiled, "There have been a lot of prey in the camp. Why don't you have your sister-in-law to eat barbecue tonight?"

Xia Houye: "No!"

Jian Meng : "Okay." The

two answered almost at the same time.

"General..." Jian Meng turned to look at him, her eyes dark and clear, "Don't you like me to go?"

How could she like it?

The barracks were full of men, and there were not many wives and children. Usually, even the half-aged cooks who came to deliver the food could look at the old man with relish for a long time, and there was nothing clean in his mouth.

Xia Houye's face was a bit dark, but she looked at him so pitifully and her tone was soft, so how could he bear to refuse her?

His voice was stiff: "No, go if you like."

Jian Meng smiled: "That's good, General, drink this soup while it's hot, I won't disturb you."

Seeing her go out, Xia Houye was silent. Looked at the military division.

Qin Shifeng smiled innocently: "Don't look at me, I didn't expect my sister-in-law would really agree. Aren't those young ladies most afraid of places like military camps?" He looked down at the bowl of soup and smelled it lightly. The smile became strange, "I also dabble in pharmacology. The medicinal materials here are all aphrodisiac, right? General, you... can't you?"

"..." Xia Houye was shocked and weird, and said calmly, "Who said

Can you drink it only if you can't?" Qin Shifeng said meaningfully: "Oh, so general, are you good?"

Xia Houye glanced at him: "Is this a question that needs to be questioned?"

Qin Shifeng was choked by his confidence. , For a long while, smiling: "Of course, the general's abilities are very strong, but if you drink too much of this medicine, it will cause trouble."

Xia Houye drank the soup blankly and looked at him: "The soup made by Wanwan. , Even if you die, you have to drink it."

Qin Shifeng: "..."

Do you show off in front of him as a single dog?

It's... the great malice!

Jian Meng had just returned to the room with her front feet, and soon saw Xia Houye coming back, and closed the door by the way.

Jian Meng: "Are you back?"

Xia Houye didn't speak, but walked in front of her in silence, looking at her with mysterious eyes.

Jian Meng was unclear, so: "Why don't you speak?"

Xia Houye said every word: "Wanwan, do you have any misunderstandings about me?"

Jian Meng: "...?"

What did she say when he said something ? I don't understand.

Xia Houye had already taken her shoulders and brought her to the bed, with deep eyes like the sea, staring at her, and said in a low voice: "I have to prove it."

Jian Meng: "Prove what?"

Xia Houye didn't speak, pushed her down, pressed her down, unbuttoned her coat skillfully, and lowered her head to kiss her exposed skin.

Jian Meng suddenly said: "...General, wait a minute."

Xia Houye said solemnly: "I can."

Jian Meng stared at his face, surprised: "What can I do?"

Xia Houye looked down at her with a deep voice: "Satisfied. You."

"..." Jian Meng was silent, "Before you say this, you should wipe your nosebleed, General."

Xia Houye's expression was stiff, and he was looking down again, so the nosebleeds flowed. It was very turbulent, and soon the clothes on her chest were dyed red.

He pressed his nose calmly, rolled over and sat up.

"It can't be like this." Jian Meng raised his head and said, "You have to face up."

Xia Houye : "..." I

had known that he would be killed without drinking the bowl of soup, and his face was all shame.

Jian Meng was sitting next to him and asked: "General, why did you suddenly bleed? Is it physical..."

Before she finished speaking, Xia Houye said emphatically, "I am in good health." The eyes were serious, "Very good."

Jian Meng was a little dazed: "...oh."

Xia Houye hesitated for a moment and said, "Wanwan, why did you give me soup, did you..."

"You said that soup, My mother asked me to give it to you." Jian Meng said, "She said that you have worked so hard, and she probably wants to replenish your body."

Xia Houye was silent for a long while: "...I know."

He glanced at her chest With blood stains, he silently looked away: "You can change your clothes, I will take you to the barracks."

Jian Meng was surprised: "Don't you eat barbecue at night?"

Xia Houye: "I'll take you to ride a horse to see the scenery."

He has been married for so many days, and he hasn't been with her well. Taking this opportunity, you can let her have fun.

However, he wouldn't lose such a big face if it weren't for the military strategist's rumors about the tonic.

Therefore, he had to find a military division to fight first, otherwise he would panic.