Chapter 81 The Child's Father Is the President (23)

Jian Meng knew that Zhou Zhiyuan was a man with a serious tendency towards perfection, but she didn't expect that he was already serious...perverted.

Maybe it was her words with his mother that caused him some misunderstanding. No matter how cold she was, he seemed to firmly believe that she liked him and turned himself into a super "perfect" suitor.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were all made by him according to her orders, and he took care of himself so beautifully. When holding a pen and a notebook to write down what she wanted to eat, she even had a kind of western palace The feeling of being cared for by the housekeeper.

In addition to food, he will also create some unexpected little romances, such as giving her some small gifts that girls like, flowers, chocolates, perfumes, bags, etc., even when speaking, he is always a little bit sultry. a feeling of.

She also reluctantly accepted these, because even if she refused, he would seriously...ignore it.

However, he was still playing tricks, deliberately leaving information that is not very important at home, but then called her to send it to the company. After she went to the company, she was taken aback by the emperor's welcome at the gate.

"Hello, Mrs. President!"

Of course, it was not the concubines or ministers who stood two long rows at the door, but the employees of the film and television company and its artists. Looking at it, the handsome man and the beauty were about to blind her.

Jian Meng was almost unable to stand firm by their roar.

Zhou Zhiyuan walked towards her from the end of the team. Before she could get angry, she put her arms around her waist, lowered her head to her ear, and said, "Give me some face, wait a minute. You scold me again, huh?"

"Wow—" a girl whispered excitedly, "A person who is so cold as the president is so gentle to his girlfriend."

"I forgot to eat breakfast, but I have been caught by this dog food. I'm full."

"1..."

"10086..."

Amidst the envy and hatred of everyone, Jian Meng felt a bit hot on her face.

After entering the elevator, Jian Meng breathed a sigh of relief, but then heard Zhou Zhiyuan say with a smile but not a smile: "You blush."

He didn't say it, but it was okay. When he said that she felt that the temperature that had just dropped seemed to be rising again. , She felt very embarrassed, and deliberately said angrily: "You actually lied to me. Why do you send the information? Do you think that if they say that, I must marry you?"

Zhou Zhiyuan's expression was very serious: "Tangtang, don't Not to mention, we are friends anyway?"

Jian Meng is not clear, so: "...Yes."

Does he want to change the subject?

Zhou Zhiyuan: "My friend has something, you should help a bunch of them, right?"

Jian Meng: "Yes."

Zhou Zhiyuan smiled: "So people in the company misunderstand that Xia Yanran is my fiancée. I want you to clarify this. Rumors, shouldn't it be too much, right?"

-You have finished speaking, what else can I say?

Jian Meng gritted her teeth: "Anyway, I don't want to marry you."

Zhou Zhiyuan fell silent, stared at her for a long time, and said suspiciously, "You think I am too rich?"

How could it be possible ? ? Who doesn't want to live the life of a rich young grandma, not to mention that he is young and handsome, and treats her so well. To be honest, the villains of these worlds are good candidates for husbands, but... this is not her world at all. Ah, even if she wanted to...for nothing.

So... don't take it seriously at the beginning.

Jian Meng said seriously: "If I say yes, can you give up your current family property?"

She just wants him to retreat. Anyone has emotional entanglements.

Zhou Zhiyuan really thought about it, and said in a deep voice, "Even if I have nothing, I will still be rich when I go to other jobs, because I am very smart and capable, um..." He looked at She said, "It seems that I can only move bricks, but you will not despise me for being poor again?"

Jian Meng was dumbfounded, looking at his face, frowning brows, straight nose, deep The outlines seem to be so serious, without a trace of lies or jokes. She should have laughed at him for a few narcissism, but suddenly she couldn't say a word, and suddenly there was a strange shock in her heart.

There are countless men who have abandoned their girlfriends and wives under the temptation of money, but he is willing to become nothing for her.

She had never seen such a man before, which made her feel the taste of true love.

Zhou Zhiyuan also fell silent.

When I looked at each other, even the air became ambiguous.

He lowered his head and kissed her.

Jian Meng's brain is a bit blank and hypoxic. She didn't have time to think about anything, but gradually realized that she would be infatuated with his kisses, his embrace, and his tenderness.

...At

dinner, Zhou Zhiyuan sat beside her naturally, picking vegetables for her, and the smile on his lips made him completely deprived of his usual arrogance, and he looked much more approachable.

Jiang Xiaozhou obviously felt that the atmosphere between father and mother was different. He blinked his eyes and looked at it for a while, then suddenly asked, "Mom, what's wrong with your mouth?"

Jian Meng was choked by food and was about to drink water. The people next to her had already brought a water glass to her lips, as if they wanted to feed her water.

Jian Meng took a look at him, or took a few sips in her water cup before saying, "It's nothing."

Jiang Xiaozhou was worried: "But, it seems a little swollen. Isn't it irritating?"

Jian Meng felt that he was there. Looking at her, thinking of the kiss in the elevator, her heartbeat became a little faster, and the roots of her ears became red.

After eating, she returned to the room, her heartbeat was a little calmer, she must have been faint, otherwise how could she kiss him, now it is in such a situation that is not embarrassing or embarrassing, she seems to even look at him Will be flustered.

She has been strictly guarding her heart, because feelings are like a flood, and once there is a crack, it is difficult to contain it.

Jian Meng pinched her eyebrows in distress: 9527, when it's over, he must think I like him even more.

System: Isn't this true?

Jian Meng was taken aback: This is a big joke.

The system pierced her mercilessly: You have 85% of his favorability.

Jian Meng: ...

she comforts herself, it's no big deal, calmness, composure, it's normal for such a wealthy young master to have such good conditions, she will have a good impression.

Should... You don't really like him, do you?

Jane Meng felt a little emboldened like this.

"Who are you thinking of?" With a low, smiling voice, one of his hands hugged her waist from behind.

Jian Meng was so startled that she almost jumped up and turned her head and stared at him: "You, you, you...how did you come in?"

Zhou Zhiyuan was holding a towel in his hand and wearing a loose black cotton nightgown. After taking a shower, his hair was still dark and moist, which made his face feel like a crown of jade.

"I knocked on the door, you didn't hear." He put the towel into her hand and said with a smile, "Tangtang, help me wipe my hair."

Jian Meng sat aside, "You don't have no hands. "

Zhou Zhiyuan looked at her silently, with a childish stubborn expression on her face.

Jian Meng couldn't help but said angrily: "You can't learn from Xiaozhou, you are not a kid anymore, so keep your head down."

Zhou Zhiyuan leaned over, lowered his head obediently, and smelled the nice scent of the girl, he couldn't help taking a deep sniff.

Jian Meng stared at him as if looking abnormal, and wiped his hair into a mess: "What are you doing?"

Zhou Zhiyuan: "Miss you."

Jian Meng: "I'm not here?"

Zhou Zhiyuan took advantage of the situation. She hugged her waist, stared at her with scorching eyes, and said meaningfully: "That's why I miss you more..."

His eyes made her feel hairy in her heart, and she stretched out her hand against his chest and pulled away: "You stay away from me."

Zhou Zhiyuan not only disobedient, but moved closer to her. Seeing her unhappy look, he smiled: "I'm waiting for you, good night."

He lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead. , Got up and walked out.

Jane Meng touched her forehead in a daze, as if the warm and soft feeling of his lips still remained. Her heartbeat accelerated uncontrollably. The moment he kissed her, she wanted to hold his clothes to keep it. he.

This is really... a dangerous and tempting idea.

...

Jane Meng was a little scared, but she couldn't tell what she was afraid of. In short, she thought it was better to finish the task and leave as soon as possible.

Probably because she was too comfortable in the first few worlds, and she was accustomed to being spoiled. From the bottom of her heart, she felt that it was a good thing to be with Zhou Zhiyuan, even if she might have a deeper affection for him. , She didn't mind that much anymore.

The next day, Jian Meng called Xia Yanran to meet at home.

She thought that last time at the hotel, Xia Yanran had seen how the man she likes firmly defended other girls, and she would definitely be sad, disappointed, and heartbroken. However, after checking the progress of the task, she found the progress. Just reached 95%, it was obvious that Xia Yanran's heart was not dead yet.

Before seeing Xia Yanran, Jian Meng did a survey on her. She was born in a wealthy family and was loved by her parents since she was a child. In fact, she is very proud and loves face, even if she puts herself in a position to love Zhou Zhiyuan To the humble point, it was only on the premise that he was not married yet.

She is well educated and so proud, she would definitely not want to be a junior.

Therefore, she let the system forge the marriage certificate of her and Zhou Zhiyuan, in order to make Xia Yanran completely give up.