Chapter 124 The Heir of the Giants Who Set Up a Street Stall (2)

Morning.

At the dinner table, Ji Ling seemed a little surprised that his adopted daughter actually got up so early. He looked at her and said, "Are you going to film today?"

Jian Meng held the hot milk and took a sip slowly: "No, sister Qin asked me to rest. For a while, I want to go out and stroll around." As

soon as the voice fell, a card fell gently in front of her, and she looked up at Ji Ling.

Ji Ling stood up, adjusted his tie, and said indifferently: "There are three million in the card, and I will give it to you if it is not enough."

Jian Meng: "Enough, thank you uncle."

Although Ji Ling is not interested in adopting daughters, she takes action . Always very generous, very rich and powerful style.

Jian Meng saw that Ji Ling was already wearing a coat and was about to go out. She drank the milk in one sip, picked up her small backpack and followed.

Ji Ling: "Isn't the money enough?"

Jian Meng was embarrassed: "Don't ask for money, uncle, can I take a car, you can just let me down near the mall."

Ji Ling did not speak, just glanced at her So he went out, knowing that this was the meaning of acquiescence, and Jian Meng followed behind him.

There was nothing to say all the way, Ji Ling looked down as if looking at some documents.

When getting out of the car, Ji Ling asked her: "Are you alone?"

Jian Meng: "I made an appointment with a friend."

Ji Ling said lightly, "Hmm," and rarely cared about her: "Be careful."

Jian Meng waved: "Goodbye, uncle."

Seeing Ji Ling's car drove away, Jian Meng went to an auto repair shop. Yesterday, she heard a passing girl talk about Ji Fang and realized that he might work part-time in the shop during the day. It's just to try your luck.

She went there and asked, Ji Fang really worked here, but he didn't come today.

The clerk said: "There is a fat man selling skewers at the door. He and Ji Fang know him. Ask him." The

fat man is a very honest and enthusiastic person. She just asked, and he said his name is Zhang Xi. Ji Fang moved to their building two years ago with a very sick mother. Now his mother is still in the hospital and it seems to cost a lot of money, so Ji Fang will work part-time everywhere.

Zhang Xi said, "If you want to find him, go to the hospital. He must be there now."

Jian Meng asked for the specific address, thanked him, and stopped a taxi.

As soon as Jian Meng walked to the door of the hospital, she heard the data prompt that Ji Fang's blackening value has soared from 10. The task will be judged to have failed.

On the 16th floor of the inpatient department, she walked out of the elevator and saw Ji Fang talking with a doctor in a white coat around the corner.

The doctor's voice is very unsatisfactory: "Sir, your mother's surgery costs 500,000 yuan. If you don't have the money, you should send your mother home as soon as possible. Even if the disease is cured, it will easily recur."

Ji Fang's eyes revealed a compelling cold light.

Seeing that the blackening value was about to soar to ninety, Jian Meng ran over and said loudly, "I can pay for him."