Chapter 55 Dancing with Wolves (11)

Zuo Xiao is one grade higher than her, and the classroom is two floors higher. After finishing her self-study early Monday morning, Jian Meng went upstairs to the third grade parallel class to find someone.

Probably it was Zuo Xiao who chased the original owner for a while, and she was also a school flower. As soon as she walked to the door of the classroom, a boy looked at her with a strange smile and asked, "Looking for Brother Xiao?"

Jian Meng didn't see anyone in the classroom and wanted to come. It was Zuo Xiao who skipped class again, so he glanced at the boy and said, "Passing by."

Zuo Xiao skipping class is already commonplace. She was thinking about trying her luck again in the afternoon, but she saw someone in the back garden downstairs. .

By the flower bed, there are a few boys who wear school uniforms loosely. In the middle sits a tall boy without a tie. His hair is highlighted in maroon, he wears ear studs, and he does not wear a school uniform jacket. The shirt is untied. A few buttons, a bit unruly and arrogant.

They seem to be bullying a boy wearing glasses, pushing the boy around, with a bad smile on his face.

When Jian Meng walked not far away, she heard Zuo Xiao venomously say: "Why did Lao Tzu's paper become your name?" The

boy whispered: "No, it's none of my business, it's you who connected me. I copied the names together."

Zuo Xiao frowned: "You deliberately copied the paper with the name on me, wanting to cause Lao Tzu to be caught cheating?" The

boy flushed with anger, but he could only say aggrieved: "Yes, I'm sorry."

Jian Meng heard a little speechless, who would copy someone's name together with such a dumb plagiarism? It's no wonder that Shen Xiu's evaluation of him would be... grass, bag!

Zuo Xiao stood up, stepped one leg on the rock, and said: "You drill over, I won't care about you."

"Haha, did you hear what Xiao brother said?"

"Don't drill anymore !"

Boy They coaxed and laughed.

The boy wearing glasses stood bewildered, as if he was about to cry.

Jian Meng came over at this moment and looked at them in surprise: "What are you doing here?"

Zuo Xiao turned his head and saw her, froze, quickly retracted his leg, and pulled out a bit. An awkward smile: "Just chat." As

he said, he glanced at a few boys, and the boys stepped back sensibly.

"Brother Xiao, I'm going back to read a book."

"I'm going too."

Jian Meng: "..."

Zuo Xiao walked up to Jian Meng, his dark eyes seemed to glow, and his white teeth were showing through his smile. His frowning and ruthless look is more handsome and sunny, and his tone is somewhat awkwardly speaking: "Shan, Shanshan, are you looking for me?"

This way, he really has no school bully aura.

Jian Meng glanced at him and said, "I have something to ask you for help. I don't know if it is inconvenient for you?"

Zuo Xiao said excitedly, "Who is bullying you? I will take someone to beat him to death."

Jian Meng: "...I'm just short of money, so..."

Zuo Xiao took out the phone from his trouser pocket and looked at her: "How much? I'll transfer it to you, is 100,000 enough?" It's

really stupid. Master!

Jian Meng couldn't help but smile: "I can't ask for your money for nothing, you don't seem to study well, why don't I help you with tuition, and you pay me?"

Zuo Xiao looked at her smiling face, a little flattered , Without thinking about it, said: "Your grades are worse than mine, let alone you teach me a sophomore? It's okay, I'm willing to give you the money, you just hold it."

Jian Meng looked at him silently.

Zuo Xiao thought she was angry, so he hurriedly said compromisingly, "Well, just go to tuition. After school, I'll go to your classroom to see you, okay?"

Jian Meng: "I don't want to give you tutoring to be known. So... go to your house."

"Me, my family?" Zuo Xiao looked at her in surprise, "Do you really want to give me tutoring?"

Jian Meng said seriously: "I must be worthy of the salary you paid, I can't let you suffer."

Zuo Xiao In surprise, he hugged her and said, "No, no, I don't suffer at all."

"Ning Shanshan!"

Suddenly someone called her name, Jian Meng turned her head and saw Shen Xiu standing in the aisle. , Put one hand in his trouser pocket, looked at her blankly, and said, "The school bell rang, didn't you hear it?"

"Who is that?" Zuo Xiao's expression was unkind.

"Classmates." Jian Meng waved at him, "I'll go back to the classroom first, goodbye."

Zuo Xiao stared at the boy in the aisle, inexplicably feeling that the boy was exuding a disgusting breath.

Shen Xiu glanced at him coldly, turned back to the classroom, sneered after Jian Meng came back, and said, "Are you willing to come back?"

His anger was really inexplicable.

Jian Meng: "... Didn't you say that the class is in?"

Shen Xiu glanced at her, in a dangerous tone: "You don't plan to come back without class?"

Jian Meng rolled his eyes and said, "But the class is already in class, you This question doesn't make sense."

Shen Xiu turned his head away from her, looking a bit angry.

...The

agreed tuition time is on the weekend.

After school on Friday that day, Jian Meng walked out of the school gate and saw Zuo Xiao standing in front of a black car. When she was about to walk past, she heard someone say coldly beside her: "If you have something, remember to give it to me. Call."

Jian Meng turned around and saw Shen Xiu walking towards the bus station with his schoolbag slung.

Zuo Xiao opened the door and asked Jian Meng to get in the car first. He also sat in the back seat. He also took out a large bouquet of roses from the back and sent them to Jian Meng.

"This..." Smelling the rich fragrance of flowers, Jian Meng sneezed.

Zuo Xiao smiled and said, "Don't you like roses? You can take them back and keep them, and I will give them to you every day from now on."

Jian Meng took the flowers and said, "Forget it this time, don't give them anymore, I I don't like it anymore."

Zuo Xiao looked at her in surprise, "Really? Shanshan, you seem to have changed a lot."

Jian Meng smiled: "Really?"

Zuo Xiao stared at her lips and smiled: "You I didn't smile at me before. I know why you changed so much because of your bankruptcy?"

Since he gave the ladder, she followed along and said, "Probably so."

Zuo Xiao's eyes changed. , Looked at her pityingly, and said: "Shanshan, or you can live in my house in the future, my house will not go bankrupt, you can spend as much money as you want, okay?"

This person looked stupid, quite good at it. Chasing people, you know how to raise a little girl with a purse at a young age?

Jian Meng rightly refused: "No, you should be self-reliant, you know?"

He was a little pleased that she was so fresh and refined, but also a little disappointed that she rejected his proposal.

Zuo Xiao glanced at Jian Meng and sighed deeply. If it would be great to take her home and raise her up, he has a lot of money, so why is she so inexperienced?