Chapter 15 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountains (15)

The movie is shown at eight o'clock in the evening.

After dinner, the village head first went to see the Dam. When it was almost dark, Liu Chunhua was about to set off. She asked everyone to bring a small bench, but gave Su Xiao her one.

Su Xiao refused to answer: "Why do you want me to take it?"

Liu Chunhua: "You eat mine and live mine, you didn't pay half a cent, and you were still messing around in my house, if it wasn't for Ms. Jian's face to drive you out early Now, why do you want you to do something?"

Seeing her unyielding appearance, Lin Yao watched from the side, Su Xiao suffocated his breath and took it, but heard Liu Chunhua say in an affectionate tone: " Ayao, don't hesitate to take the stool in Ms. Jian's hand. I don't have any eyesight to see, and my daughter-in-law doesn't know that it hurts?"

Su Xiao was so angry that he didn't say to wait for them. Went away without returning.

Lin Yi was still washing and scrubbing in the kitchen, Liu Chunhua went under the eaves and shouted at him: "Don't run out blindly, keep the housekeeper, and take care of your skin if you lose something!"

Lin Yao said, "Mom. Let Lin Yi go with him."

Liu Chunhua frowned: "What do you want him to do? He is an ignorant countryman who can read movies?"

"Mom, if you are happy tonight, let him go and play. That's okay." Lin Yao smiled gently, "so that outsiders chew their tongues and say that we are torturing him again."

Liu Chunhua: "Forget it, let him go."

Then, Liu Chunhua took his eyes. Glancing at Jian Meng, she seemed to be afraid of something to do with Lin Yi.

Jian Meng silently turned her head and rolled her eyes: Didn't Lin Yao hate Lin Yi?

System: He said, I'm happy tonight.

Jian Meng: Oh, I'm convinced for this reason.

Lin Yi's treatment was worse than Su Xiao's. Not to mention the bench, he was asked to walk far behind, and Liu Chunhua seemed to feel ashamed to walk with him.

Jian Meng quietly turned her head and glanced, and saw Lin Yi was also looking at her. The moonlight was not thick nor light in his eyes, as if his dark eyes were shining when he looked at her.

Lin Yi pulled the corners of her lips at her and smiled lazily.

Jian Meng turned her head back abruptly: Ma, why do I think he makes me feel straight in my heart.

System: I don't think so, Lin Xiaopian treats you very well now. He used to ignore you, but now he still laughs at you actively. Are you still not satisfied?

Jian Meng: ...that's what it said.

However, there seems to be something wrong?

The entertainment activities in the village are poor. Those with a little money at home watch TV dramas before going to bed. Most people are busy for a day and go to bed at 7 or 8 o'clock. I heard that there is a proposal for watching a movie, the villagers. They were all happy and active as if they were celebrating the New Year, and they ran into the dam early to get a good position.

When Jian Meng passed by, only a low-frequency light bulb was lit next to the stage, and she saw the crowded heads under the stage, noisy, so noisy.

Liu Chunhua supported her fat body early and squeezed into the front row.

Lin Yao: "I asked Dad to reserve a place for us in the front row. Let's go over."

Jian Meng stood still and said a little bit squeamishly, "No, you see so many people, it's all sweaty. , The smell, I just stand back and watch from a distance. Anyway, we didn't come to watch the movie specially."

Lin Yao smiled: "Well, wait here, I'll talk to my mother. "

Lin Yao walked forward, and Jian Meng saw Lin Yi give her a cold look.

Jian Meng: ...I messed with him?

System: Maybe.

Jian Meng saw Lin Yao approaching quickly, and hurriedly said to Lin Yi in a low voice: "You will go away quietly later, and wait for me on the way here. Let's go find Xu Qi together. She is locked in the house."

I don't know why Lin Yi's air pressure is very low, but she still responded with a "um".

Jian Meng only felt inexplicable, when Lin Yao had already come over, and accompanied her to the next big tree with two benches.

After Jian Meng sat down and glanced at the crowd, Lin Yigu stood alone behind him. The night wind blew his thin shirt, giving birth to a somewhat "lonely, lonely and cold" temperament for no reason.

The system suddenly said: The movie has begun.

Jane glanced at the big screen, just to jump out of the title "I Wish to Love You Like Life".

Starring: Gu Nianzhi, Yang Fan.

The corners of her mouth twitched slightly: 9527, what's the matter, this is the brain-dead idol drama you want to watch?

System: mmp, I want you to pay attention to the heroine.

It seems to be a small and fresh school romance drama. The heroine looks only 16 or 7 years old, wearing a high school uniform, wearing a high ponytail, youthful and sweet, and smiling with a budding rose flower. Similar.

Jian Meng: Yo yo yo, 9527, look good.

After hearing this, the system wanted to curse: Lin Yi's original name was Gu Zhi. What is the relationship between her and Lin Yi?

Jian Meng did not expect that by such a coincidence, Lin Yao chose a movie starring Lin Yi and his sister. She couldn't help but look at Lin Yi, who was watching the movie with no expression on her face. Calm, that's your sister, my sister!"

Jian Meng: These brothers and sisters are not in the same style at all. One is a beautiful schoolgirl and the other is a downright tramp.

System: Hehe, how do you know that Lin Yi doesn't look like a handsome and handsome young man?

Jane Meng touched her chin: Well, you make sense.

"Mengmeng, Mengmeng?" Lin Yao shook her hand in front of her, and smiled when she saw her turning to look at herself. "Is this movie so good? I called you several times and you didn't agree."

Jianmeng: "Oh, what do you call me?"

Lin Yao looked at her softly: "Mengmeng, the reason why I chose this movie is to tell you, although I didn't appear to you prematurely In her life, but I will spend the days with you. You are my life and I love you."

His hand touched her waist and slowly lowered his head to kiss her.

Jian Meng: Damn, he's a great dramatist.

When she was hesitating whether to avoid shyly or just push him away, she heard Su Xiao's natural voice: "Lin Yao!"

When she was interrupted by someone at this time, Lin Yao's face sank and watched. Su Xiao said, "What are you doing?"

His attitude made her almost cry. Su Xiao calmed down: "I want to talk to you in a few minutes."

Lin Yao: "No."

Su Xiao: "Brother Lin, I just want to make it clear to you."

Lin Yao: "I have nothing to say with you."

Jian Meng watched the play for a while and felt that it was time for him to play, so she said with a cold face. "Lin Yao, if she wants to talk to you, go and chant, lest she never give up on pestering you. How good is it to solve it all at once? I don't want other women to come to you after we get married.

" Mengmeng, there will be no other women." Lin Yao hurriedly promised her, turning his head to look at Su Xiao coldly, "If you have anything to say, Mengmeng is not an outsider, there is nothing to listen to. "

Brother Lin, there are some things I just want to tell you alone." Su Xiao looked at Jian Meng, "Mengmeng, can you avoid it? Don't worry, I will never pester Brother Lin in the future." "

Jane Meng stood up:" I'm away, and you do not make it clear that she would not come to me! "

then she walked toward the crowd there, waiting for her looking back, we are seeing the forest walk and two Su People entered the grove one after another.