Chapter 57 Dancing with Wolves (13)

After getting the video, Jian Meng did not give it to Shen Xiu immediately.

Although she didn't know the content of the video, she could already guess something. Shen Xiu's purpose was never to expose the scandal as she initially thought. She got along with Zuo Xiao and felt that he was actually quite innocent. The family is protected too well. He only does things according to his own preferences, so he has done some very bad things, but in essence it is not hopeless.

Jian Meng hesitated whether to hand over the USB flash drive.

She can leave as soon as she completes the task, but the people who remain still have to continue their lives. Will she make Zuo Xiao's life a mess?

The system euphemistically reminds: Host, you are here to do the task.

Jian Meng: How much is the task progress?

System: 70%, the host, the hatred of the target person should not take too long to eliminate.

Jian Meng was silent, and decided to figure out what Shen Xiu wanted to do before speaking.

In the afternoon, Jane sent a text message asking Shen Xiu to meet on the school rooftop.

When she went, it was not Shen Xiu who was standing by the railing, but the school girl Su Qing who troubled her last time.

Su Qing turned around and looked at her.

When did Shen Xiu unite with Su Qing?

Jian Meng pursed her lips, and said, "The person I'm dating should not be you."

The wind on the roof was very fierce, and the wind blew Su Qing's skirt. She didn't use her hand to hold it down, and smiled brightly: "You Isn't the person waiting behind you?"

Jian Meng turned around subconsciously, and Shen Xiu stood in front of her, looking at her coldly.

"Have you got the video?"

Jian Meng asked instead, "What do you want to do?"

Shen Xiu: "Our agreement does not include explaining this to you."

Jian Meng: "If you don't tell me, I won't give it to you."

Shen Xiu smiled sarcastically and stared at her: "You like Zuo Xiao?" Isn't

he thinking about how to get the USB flash drive now?

Jian Meng glanced at him strangely.

"Ning Shanshan!" Su Qing suddenly called her and said, "Don't you really want to know why I trouble you?"

Jian Meng guessed that it was related to Zuo Xiao, but did not expect that the real situation would be so bloody.

During the winter vacation, a few rich second generations made an appointment to travel in the mountains. At night, everyone played games together. Those who lost would drink. Everyone drank a little too much. Several boys were drunk.

After the show, Su Qing went back to the room to sleep, but suddenly heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and saw Zuo Xiao. Before she could ask anything, she was hugged by Zuo Xiao and said a lot of confession.

Here, the Soviet intelligence mocking smile: "You are my final analysis he was stupid or stupid he can not even room number wrong, wrong confession objects also can casually tell the truth, but why I still believe?."

So ...Zuo Xiao actually intends to confess to Ning Shanshan?

Jian Meng also felt that this oolong was a bit big, and couldn't help but ask: "What about then?"

Su Qing said lightly, "Didn't you already guessed it, I went to bed with him." She sank a little, " I even recorded a video for fear that he would fall back on the bill. Who knew but was threatened by him with the video. If I dared to speak out, he would make the video public."

Jian Meng felt that both of them were unreliable, she He was silent and said: "How can you and Zuo Xiao..."

Su Qing glanced at her like an idiot: "It's not just a day or two that he has ambitions for you. Will he still sit still when he is drunk? As for me..." She smiled sarcastically, "Of course I wouldn't be unwilling. The Zuo family has money and power. He is handsome and stupid. He is very controllable, isn't it?"

Jian Meng was slightly speechless. Say: "So you don't want to use the video to force him to be with you?"

She just asked casually. Who knows that Su Qing really admitted: "Since you guessed it, it's okay to tell you. If you don't want to enter the juvenile management office, he can only choose to be engaged to me, otherwise I will go to the police station to sue him. It strengthened me, and there was video testimony, and he couldn't afford it."

This forced marriage operation is really... very 666.

Since Zuo Xiao did the job herself, she should be responsible. She still don't want to mix things up. Jian Meng quickly handed over the USB flash drive to Su Qing and said, "Although I may not be happy, I still wish you good luck."

When Jian Meng was walking downstairs, she passed by Shen Xiu, she glanced at him, and walked away without saying anything.

Shen Xiu's dark eyes stared at her back.

Su Qing smiled: "Do you like her?"

Shen Xiu's expressionless face: "Impossible."

Su Qing: "It should be terrible to be liked by people like you? You see you play them around one by one. They still don't know that the messenger behind the scenes is you. You have done a bad thing, but you are still a gentle and elegant student in front of outsiders. Don't you have a little conscience?"

Shen Xiu said lightly, "Why should I be conscience? It is only natural to pay the price for doing the wrong thing."

Su Qing smiled: "Really? I hope you won't regret what you have done now."

...

Su Qing really has a temperament to do what he says.

In the afternoon, the police came to the school to find Zuo Xiao.

It seems that Zuo Xiao chose not to be engaged to Su Qing.

The whole school was a sensation, but he didn't know what Zuo Xiao did. When the police took Zuo Xiao away, Jian Meng was also standing in the crowd. She didn't want to come, but she didn't know why Shen Xiu insisted on asking her to come.

Zuo Xiao saw Jian Meng, and after talking to the police, he walked towards her, and the noisy crowd suddenly became a little quiet.

"Is that you?" Zuo Xiao looked at her and seemed to ask inexplicably.

Although he should be punished for doing something wrong, she still felt a little guilty in her heart. She lowered her head and said, "I'm sorry."

Zuo Xiao smiled, and suddenly opened her hands and hugged her, making her breathe hard. Suffocating slightly, he heard his low voice: "I don't blame you, but I will try to forget you."

Jian Meng looked at him in amazement, he let go of her, stepped back, and smiled as white His teeth seemed to be unaffected by the police looking for him. They were still the sunny, handsome boys.

"Goodbye." When

he turned around, the earrings shone in the sunlight, and even his eyes seemed to have water.

Jian Meng was startled.

Suddenly, there was a feeling that after he walked out of this school gate, he would no longer be that simple and stubborn big boy. She could not imagine what he would become.

Standing on the steps behind her, Shen Xiu said in a low tone: "I have submitted an application for transfer. This week is my last week in this school."

Jian Meng turned around and looked up at him. In the morning light, His expression was calm and indifferent.

"Are you happy?"

Shen Xiu looked at her, silent.

"You have avenged your brother." Jian Meng asked repeatedly, "Are you happy?"

Shen Xiu stared at her for a while, and laughed: "Why should I be happy? Okay?"

So... is this the reason why the task progress hasn't reached 100% yet?

The person he hates most is Ning Shanshan!

Jian Meng: "What do you want me to do?"

Shen Xiu said lightly: "You don't have to do anything, didn't you just say it, you get the video, I will let you go."

Jian Meng: "But you still hate me."

Shen Xiu raised his eyebrows slightly: "So what? Do you care?"

Jian Meng looked at him and said seriously, "What if I say yes?"

Shen Xiu's expression was slightly stiff. After a long while, he sneered and said: "I won't forgive you!"

...

Zuo Xiao was still sent to the juvenile management office, but the specific reason was blocked. The people at the school didn't know what he did, Su Qing Also quietly dropped out of school.

Xu Tong anxiously asked her dad to rescue Zuo Xiao. Her dad couldn't help her make a fuss, so he enlisted the help of an old classmate from the police department. Who knows that Zuo Xiao is very uncooperative, and he refuses to make a rebuttal. He said that it doesn't matter how others judge it.

Xu Tong had to go to Zuo Han, and wanted Zuo Han to help persuade her brother.

Zuo Han was ill for a while because of Luo Bei's affairs. Now her brother has something wrong again. She is still sitting on the bed haggardly and said: "It's useless."

Xu Tong couldn't help being a little angry: "How can it be useless ." Does Zuo Xiao want to be locked up?"

Zuo Han's eyes are reddish: "Because the person who sent him in by himself is his favorite person, he gave up the fight, and he also asked his parents not to embarrass Ning Shanshan. He said that it was all his fault."

Xu Tong's chest was violently ups and downs, and he overturned the table, and the tea cup broke all over the floor: "Ning Shanshan! It's Ning Shanshan again! Could he not see anyone else? Is it?" The person

she has always liked since she was a child has been treated like this!

She will never let Ning Shanshan go!