Chapter 13 The Second Generation of Darkening and Rich in the Mountain (13)

When Jian Meng came back from the outside, she could still hear Liu Chunhua yelling "Ouch" in the room, yelling at her. Probably the one that had suffered a bit earlier, but she felt very happy when she listened.

After open the door, but saw Jane Meng Lin goes away, sitting on her bed, she did a good face: "What are you to do?"

Lin away stood up: "? Meng Meng, you come back,"

dragged a Sitting down in the chair, Jian Meng looked at him: "Don't explain, I won't listen!"

Lin Yao looked at her with a wounded expression, as if he had suffered a lot of grievance, he suddenly knelt down at her feet. Holding her hand and saying: "Mengmeng, I have already made it clear to Su Xiao, it should be her who walked, how can you go? Really, you are the only one I love forever and ever, could it be you? Will you believe it if you have to dig out this heart?"

Jian Meng: ... He is really a shameless talent for not being the male lead of Qiong Yao's drama.

System: Host, the heroine of the Qiong Yao drama is online.

Jian Meng entered the scene in an instant, but after squeezing for a long time, she couldn't squeeze tears. She covered her face and screamed: "No! You are lying to me, you don't love me at all, I won't believe you anymore, I used to be so Believe you, but you...have a leg with my girlfriend?"

"Mengmeng, I have nothing to do with Su Xiao." Lin Yao's eyes were sincere, "Are you going to doubt me for the words of an outsider? Mengmeng, You are the most important woman in my life. If you leave, I will definitely not be able to live."

Jian Meng's mouth twitched: Ma, I can't play anymore.

System: Come on, cheer up, give you a little flower.

Jian Meng really wanted to laugh, no more, she couldn't look at Lin Yao's fascinating and affectionate face, she simply threw herself on the table and cried: "I don't want to leave you either, but I don't dare to believe it anymore. You're here."

Hearing that there was a turning point, Lin Yao quickly confessed his thoughts: "Mengmeng, you said, what do you want me to do to believe it? Su Xiao and I will never see each other again, okay?"

Jian Meng raised her face and glanced at him, seemingly hesitant: "What do I say, are you willing to do it?"

Lin Yao did not hesitate: "Even if you want me to die, I will be happy."

Jane Meng: "Oh, then you go to die."

Lin Yao was startled, unbelievable: "

Mengmeng ?" Jianmeng smiled again, and glanced at him charmingly: "People are talking to you, do you believe it? "

Lin Yao paid attention to her expression: "Mengmeng, you are not angry anymore?"

Jianmeng: "I am angry, why are you not angry. Unless you promise me one thing, I will forgive you."

Lin Yao loosened his heart. He finally coaxed it back. He wiped the sweat from his forehead: "You said, as long as I can do it."

Jian Meng took a cup of water and drank, and said slowly: "I heard people say that your village will put it every year. One movie, I think it's better to bring this movie to tomorrow night?"

Lin Yao was taken aback, "Why?"

Jian Meng seemed to say a little angrily, "I want you to invite all the people in the village to go." Watching the movie, after the movie, everyone proposed to me in front of everyone, and let Su Xiao see who you really want to be with. She actually said that you didn't like me, and that she had your child, she was so excessive, I I really can't swallow this breath."

It turned out that the eldest lady had a temper attack again.

Lin Yao understood it, and said with a conniving smile: "Okay, I must propose to you in front of everyone, so that everyone can witness our love."

Jian Meng lowered her head and said, "Yes", but suddenly The corners of his mouth twitched, and Lin Yao was rubbing her hand, with a hint of ambiguous hints. He asked in a low voice, "

Mengmeng , I will accompany you to sleep tonight?" Jian Meng had a bitter cold and resisted the twitching. He turned his hand back, just glared at him: "No, I haven't forgiven you yet. Let's talk about you after you have done what I said."

Lin Yao didn't care about her refusal, anyway, after proposing in front of everyone tomorrow, she was destined to be his.

Lin Yao smiled and let her go to bed earlier, then went out and closed the door.