Chapter 142 The Heir to the Giants Who Settles a Street Stall (20)

The blackening value of the season release is already very low, and it should be completely eliminated in a short time.

Jian Meng returned to the crew, and the remaining scenes could be filmed in at most half a month. Ji Fang did not follow. He joined Ji Ling's company to study, and at the same time, he also helped to prepare for the wedding of Ji Ling and Yan Xue. The date of marriage is set.

Jian Meng thinks that the person who is in such a hurry to get married should be Yan Xue. As soon as the news came out, her Weibo exploded, and all kinds of questions flew over, because Ji Ling was completely cold in the eyes of the outside world. For so many years There hasn't been any scandal with a woman since, and now not only has a son, but also a marriage partner.

Jian Meng did not give any response, so the explanation of public opinion gradually evolved into-President Ji found the love of this life.

Netizens were moved by the deep feeling of their brains and sent blessings one after another. Others said they would definitely go to watch on the wedding day.

Jian Meng remembered Ji Ling's expressionless face. It is impossible for a loved one to have a loved one. It would be nice if he can patiently walk through the entire wedding process.

She was just thinking about it, but she didn't expect the reality to be far beyond imagination.

A few days before the wedding, Jian Meng rushed back. The atmosphere at home was still a bit weird. It seemed that except for Yan Xue who was really happy, everyone else was not too caring.

However, Yan Xue's happiness did not last long.

In the morning, after the custom-made wedding dress was delivered to her home, Yan Xue couldn't wait to put it on. She came downstairs carrying a long skirt with a smile on her face, and asked, "Does it look good?" On the

sofa, Ji Ling He lowered his head slightly, wearing glasses, as if he was looking at some information, as if he hadn't heard any other sounds.

Yan Xue's expression was already a little stiff.

Ji Fang just glanced casually, holding her hand without speaking.

Jian Meng wondered if Yan Xue would cry, so she smiled and exclaimed: "Very beautiful."

Yan Xue glanced at her coldly, holding the skirt, and stepping up the stairs vigorously.

Jian Meng: "..."

Ji Ling turned his head and looked at Yan Xue's back. He seemed to be disturbed and frowned. He stood up and said, "This plan still needs to be revised. I will give it to you before tonight. Me."

Ji Fang took it.

Ji Ling picked up the coat on the sofa resting on the wrist, and Jane Meng said: "I am not at home at noon to eat without me."

Jane Meng, "ah" sound, crooked eye:. "Goodbye Uncle"

season after Ling out the door, Jane Meng could not help but say: "Did you feel something is wrong?"

quarter put faint smile, her hand under his lips, kissed, low tone: "ah?"

Jane Meng glanced upstairs, leaned over, and whispered: "Uncle won't say anything, but you don't give your mother so much face, her face has changed."

Ji Fang put his arms around her waist.

Indifferently said: "Because I don't support her." Jian Meng pursed her lips: "But, she should like uncle very much."

Ji lowered her eyes to look at her: "I hope she chooses someone who doesn't like it, at least did not hurt, you do not imagine their wedding look like? "

seems ...... is not very good.

"Even so, it is not easy to give up favorite people, right?" Jane Meng staring at him, "If you, you can do it?"

"Possible."

He replied without hesitation, even with a few The feeling of disinterestedness.

Jian Meng was slightly stunned.

Ji Fang had deep eyes, looked at her, and slowly said, "If you can't like me in any way, I will give up."

Jian Meng lowered her head: "Because you don't like me enough?"

Ji Fang smiled, reached out and raised her chin, and dropped a gentle, petting kiss on her lips, with a slightly hoarse voice: "Because I don't want you to be sad."

Jian Meng tugged at his tie and looked up. He smiled very sweetly: "So, how much do you like me?"

" I like it until I see you..."

"So what?"

"Want to..." His voice was as deep as a cello.

Jian Meng avoided his kiss and smiled: "I want to sleep for a while, don't bother me."

Ji Fang smiled, pulled her into her arms, and rubbed her soft curly hair:" Do you want me to accompany you?"

"No need." Jian Meng pushed him the papers on the desk, "You should do your job well."

Ji Fang looked at her and sighed: "You don't know I can be wholehearted. Second use?"

Jian Meng looked at him: "...For example?"

Ji Fang smiled playfully, suddenly lowered his head and kissed her lips, and slowly said, "Being with you will not conflict with work."

Jane Moe is very suspicious.

Ji Fang put his hand on her eyes: "Go to sleep."

"But..."

"Do you want me to coax you to sleep?"

"...No need." But how can you fall asleep holding her like this?

Ji Fang smiled, and the morning light hung on the corner of his lips, so tenderly that it was a bit of trance and surprise.

"Really good." He touched her face.

Jian Meng originally thought she couldn't sleep, but listening to the sound of the wind slowly blowing, his powerful heartbeat, and the rustle of his slender fingers turning over the paper, her eyelids gradually became heavier.

In a daze, she seemed to feel his hot and soft lips fall between her brows.