Chapter 20 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountains (20)

"Lost it?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, I was too scared at the time, so I didn't pay attention..."

"Fuck--"

Xu Qi was taken aback by his cold look, and heard Jian Meng come out from the back room and ask, "What? "", her eyes were red, and she said aggrieved: "Miss Jian, you come to judge, the situation was so chaotic at the time, it was difficult for people to escape, where can I take care of the package? Did you forget to hold it? What's wrong with me? It's hard enough for me to be abducted here, and he doesn't have any sympathy

at all ." Jian Meng looked at her: "I didn't forget, I gave it to Yours, and, you are not qualified to blame Lin Yi, he has been very benevolent and righteous all the way after he carried you."

Xu Qi blushed, ashamed and embarrassed: "I didn't blame him, you misunderstood. I just think he is too fierce. I really didn't mean it. I have already apologized. The big deal is to pay you when I get home."

"Pay?" Lin Yi sneered, "You know how long we will stay here. Now I don't have food and water, and I'm starving to death before you go home."

Xu Qi was shocked: "What? We can leave by car tomorrow morning?"

Lin Yi sneered coldly: "Yes, you You can go, no one will save you if you are caught."

"No?" Xu Qi became anxious, "Is there no King Fa here? There are so many people in the station, they dare to arrest people?"

Lin Yibu Patience: "If you want to go, no one will stop you!"

Xu Qi's face turned pale, and then she realized the seriousness of the problem. She knew she would not lose her backpack if she said anything. What should you eat and drink after hiding for a few days? Are you going to steal someone's house?

Jian Meng was also a little speechless about Xu Qi's innocence, but it was already like this, she had to say: "Tomorrow the bus at six o'clock in the morning, let's go together!"

Lin Yi frowned: "Why are you following?"

Xu Qi's eyes lit up, but

she hesitated: "Really you can go?" Jian Meng smiled relaxedly: "So what are you nervous about? Maybe those people think we are hiding and dare not show up. We will pretend to be tomorrow. I should be able to fool around at once."

Lin Yi cautiously did not approve, frowning at her.

But Xu Qi had happily agreed with her: "Okay, I support your suggestion."

Jian Meng looked at Lin Yi, as if waiting for him to make a statement.

Although Lin Yi felt that this approach was too risky, he did not want to stand on the opposite side of her: "As long as you can pretend to be unrecognizable, I have no objection."

Then, he saw her smile and his eyes were slightly bent. At the beginning, the thick and long eyelashes were lightly closed. They were so beautiful that he couldn't express his breath at all, as if his whole heart was sweetened by her smile.

What do you do to him with such a sweet smile, and say you don't like him, duplicity!

Jian Meng suddenly glared at him again, and couldn't help but roll her eyes secretly.

If he has an opinion, just say it straight, duplicity man!

Jane Meng had long expected that she would need to disguise. She brought an empty bag to cover up. She was afraid that when she suddenly took out a bunch of cosmetics, wigs, clothes and pants, she would be suspicious. When opening, Xu Qi still called out in amazement.

"Oh my God, you have prepared too much, right? Where did you find these in the countryside?"

Lin Yi looked at her calmly.

Jian Meng said haha: "I brought them from the city."

Xu Qi pointed to a pair of black panties: "Do you still bring this with you?"

Jian Meng: ...9527?

System decent face: Host, the set distributed must be a complete set.

Jian Meng: But... Lin Yihui treats me as a pervert.

System: Please don't care about these details.

mmp, it's not you who dare to be treated as a pervert?

Jian Meng didn't want to explain anymore, she simply ignored Lin Yi's dark face, and smiled and pulled Xu Qi into the room: "Come on, I will create a new image for you first."

Xu Qi saw Bao with sharp eyes. The skirt inside, the tag is still there, and the bunch of zeros on the back almost flashed her eyes, just that the small and fresh style of broken flowers is not suitable for her, but she is still looking forward to wearing it.

After half an hour.

Xu Qi almost didn't get her chin dropped by her appearance!

What the hell is the old woman in the mirror with withered skin, creases and silver hair?

"Yes, this is you." Jian Meng patted her shoulder with satisfaction.

Xu Qi stared: "Why did you make me so ugly?"

Jian Meng smiled: "It's so ugly that you don't even know yourself anymore. Isn't it safe to go out?"

She was not convinced for this reason.

But there is no woman who does not love beauty. Xu Qi walked out with a bitter face, looking at Lin Yi with a sympathetic and gloating look: "It's your turn, go in."

Lin Yi glanced calmly at the woman from Miaoling. Xu Qi, who was an old woman, passed by her.

It seems that he should be able to feel a little relieved, after all, she has a pair of hands that can make people so ugly that even parents can't recognize them.

Xu Qi thought so too, until... a well-dressed man with handsome features and wild temperament walked out.

"... Are you?" The

man glanced at her coldly.

Well, with such disgusting indifferent eyes, there would be no one else except Lin Yi.

Suddenly, Xu Qi was very heartbroken, and she felt a sense of sadness that "you said that you would get to a white head together, but you secretly baked it with oil".

Jian Meng walked out, with an excited expression asking for credit: "How? Did I transform you very successfully?"

Xu Qi saw Lin Yi from the head to the foot, without the obtrusive beard, and the hair was trimmed. His handsome face was revealed, with deep contours and sharp eyes, wearing a casual suit that looked very expensive and expensive.

It is the perfect interpretation of the sloppy uncle to Gao Fushuai!

Xu Qi couldn't put on her expression anymore: "Take out those characters, didn't you find that I was the one who failed?"

Jian Meng understood that she was so ugly by herself, so she comforted: "You are so ugly that no one can recognize it. his handsome to people do not recognize, you can safely leave no tomorrow yet? "

it says yes, but there is no comparison would not hurt ah!

Xu Qi: "Miss Jian, what about you?"

She even wanted to ask, "Should you consider staying with me so ugly that you dare not recognize it?".

Jane Meng returned her four words "Wait for me."

Lin Yi and Xu Qi were waiting outside. Although they already knew that she had the ability to transform people into ghosts and ghosts into adults, the moment she walked out, the two of them seldom remained silent in unison.

The woman at the door, oh no, should be a young girl in season, her curly chestnut hair has been straightened and draped softly on her shoulders, with neat and innocent bangs on her forehead, wearing a small fresh floral skirt, her feet are delicate Single shoe.

"That...Miss Jane, I want to say what kind of combination are we?"

Old lady, rich and handsome, underage?

Lin Yi is also more curious about her answer. She likes him so much, she will definitely take the opportunity to say that she is acting as a lover with him. Of course he won't fail to agree.

Jian Meng smiled and said, "Lin Yi and I are playing siblings, and you are our mother-in-law." Mother-in-law, mother-in-law

! ! !

Xu Qi felt a knife in the chest.

Brother and sister! ! !

Lin Yi felt a sword in the chest.