Chapter 28 I'm Pulling the Red Line at 70s (1)

When Jane passed by, she found that she was on a rumbling train. The train was filled with young boys and girls. Their faces were still very immature, some of them closed their eyes tiredly, some bowed their heads and wiped their tears. A few boys are humming Russian songs expectantly.

Jian Meng closed her eyes and received the sudden infusion of memories.

This is a train heading to the Great Northern Wilderness. The people on the train were all these young Beijing intellectuals who were dispatched to the Seventh Company and Fourteenth Regiment of the Heilongjiang Construction Corps.

It was originally suggested that Xiangxiang was one of them. Zhang Xiangxiang just entered the first year of high school this year and lives in a military compound. Because of her parents' preference for sons, she was often scolded by her parents, which led to a cowardly and timid personality. It is possible to stay in the city with her father's personal connections, but she actively asked the school to respond to the country's call for "going up to the mountains and going to the countryside", and was assigned to the Great Northern Wilderness to support the country's construction.

It is midwinter, and heavy snow has started to fall at dusk.

When the train arrived at the station, the educated youths filed out with big bags under the bags. Jian Meng sat in the innermost position. After everyone was almost gone, she went out with her luggage.

There was a timid voice behind her: "Zhang Xiangxiang."

Jian Meng turned her head and saw a girl wearing a red cotton jacket, pigtails, and a very inconspicuous passerby face. She seemed a little nervous, her eyes flickering.

She is in the memory of the original owner, who is also from the military district compound. His name is Zhu Xianghong, and his family background is similar to that of the original owner. One of their fathers is a security guard for Division Chief Lu and the other is a security guard for Deputy Chief Huo.

There are a dozen children in the military area compound. Except for the two of them insignificant, the others are all well-known military families. Speaking of it, the sons of the two division commanders were also soldiers in the Corps in the Great Northern Wilderness, two years earlier than the two of them.

Jian Meng: "What?"

Zhu Xianghong said: "Can we go together?"

Seeing that her character is as timid and weak as the original owner, Jian Meng nodded, and the two got out of the car together, standing in the cold wind and waiting for the people to pick them up.

"Zhang Xiangxiang, take my luggage for me later." A tall and beautiful girl suddenly walked over and patted her shoulder, "Really, it's so cold, and even the people in the department are not here. It's not reliable at all. "

The girl who spoke was a classmate of Gao's classmate, Cheng Xue.

She had spotted Zhang Xiangxiang's cowardly temper, and often yelled at her. She loved to bully her honest classmates in school, and now she is still thinking of using her to work for herself in the Great Northern Wilderness.

Jian Meng gave her a sideways look, then turned to talk to Zhu Xianghong again.

Cheng Xue didn't expect that she had the courage to ignore her, and was about to get angry, but heard a boy shouting in surprise: "Come on, here, we are coming to pick us up."

At dusk, the sky was a little fuzzy and dark. In the snowstorm, three men in military coats and snow caps came over here. The first thing Jian Meng noticed was the tallest man in the middle. He couldn't see his face, but he could see from his straight posture. , The speed of the stride meteor, I can see the bravery of the soldiers.

Suddenly she seemed to hear someone whispering "Brother Lu", and subconsciously glanced at Zhu Xianghong. She was lowering her head as if she hadn't said anything.

The system suddenly issued a prompt: Ding, please pay attention, please note that the target person Lu Zheng is approaching.

For a moment, Jian Meng heard the man's deep and powerful voice: "Sorry, I'm late, I'm the squad leader of the male third class, Lu Zheng."

Lu Zheng?

Hearing this name, related memory fragments appeared in Jian Meng's mind, and she suddenly "fucked" in her heart.

It's really not that enemies don't get together.

The original owner's father was a guard of Lu Zheng's father, but he became a rebel and betrayed Master Lu. Last year he secretly exposed the accusation that the Lu family had bourgeois tendencies, and they were backward, reactionary, and non-revolutionary. This was how Master Lu was arrested. Withdrawn his military rank, he was assigned to the rural labor reform department for reform.

Lu Zheng's mother was also implicated. She was originally a primary school teacher, but now she can only clean the toilets in the school and work as a cleaner.

So the question is...

how would Lu Zheng treat his enemy's daughter? She can already predict the difficulty of this task.

At this time, the two people beside Lu Zheng also began to introduce themselves.

A young man who looked very sunny and cheerful showed his teeth: "I am Wang Jian, my senior year in high school, and everyone is new here. If you have any questions, you can ask me for help." The

other man has a gentle and gentle face and smiled and said, "Hello everyone. , I'm Xu You."

Come on, these three are still in the same courtyard.

Jian Meng couldn't help hiding in the crowd. Lu Zheng was determined to hate the people of the Zhang family. If he unites these people to rectify her in the Great Northern Wilderness, she really has no reason to go, she is here to do the task. Yes, I don't want to get into other troubles at all.

Lu Zheng said concisely and forcefully: "It's getting dark, everyone move faster. The male educated youth will help the female educated youth share some luggage, and it will take about half an hour to get to the company."

Some boys were dissatisfied: "Why? , We ourselves have so many things, we have to help them get it? It's not fair at all, girls should be given preferential treatment? Who is not raised by parents?"

Lu Zheng said in a deep voice, "Men and women are equal in strength. Is it true? The lesbians are weak, walking unhappy, and carrying such heavy luggage, how long will they have to walk? Since everyone has come to the Great Northern Wilderness, they should have a collective consciousness, and their comrades should help each other Mutual assistance, why is it fair or unfair? You are going to the street to buy groceries, and you are bargaining!"

Everyone looked at the boy, and the boy was blushing there.

Lu Zheng didn't waste time anymore, leading everyone directly into the wind and snow.

Zhu Xianghong got close to Jian Meng: "Shall we go ahead and say hello to Brother Lu?" In the

courtyard, brothers, brothers and sisters have always barked arrogantly according to their age, but only for children of high-level officials, like Zhu Xianghong and the original owner of this type, no one else likes to play with them, they are not familiar with these people at all.

Jian Meng glanced at Zhu Xianghong, "Go

if you want." Zhu Xianghong blushed as if he was pierced in his mind: "Sorry, I forgot about you and him..."

"Hey!"

Cheng Xue rubbed the frozen body. With both hands, he walked a few steps toward them, and looked at Lu Zheng's tall and straight back, and said, "Zhang Xiangxiang, do you know Squad Leader Lu? Does he have a target?"

Zhu Xianghong stood timidly, his eyes But a little haze flashed through.

Jane Meng loves to answer indifferently: "Who knows, go and ask yourself."

Cheng Xue finally found something wrong, she forgot to send her anger, just looked at her with an unbelievable look: " I said, did you lose your head? Why did you suddenly become a person?"

Jian Meng: "It doesn't matter what I do."

"It doesn't matter?" Cheng Xue looked at her proudly, "You forgot Squad Leader Lu Just now they taught us that we are a collective, and we must have a collective consciousness. You can't split up."

Jian Meng rolled her eyes and was too lazy to care about these two people. How could they have a relationship with Lu Zheng? She still doesn't know what the task is, or it's better not to have contact with him for the time being.

She took a few steps forward, but suddenly her eyes went dark, she fell into the snow, her eyes suddenly hurt, and she looked vaguely.

Someone exclaimed "What's the matter with you?".

Everyone gathered around, Lu Zheng helped her up from the ground, met her seemingly out of focus, and frowned slightly: "Can you still see it?"

Jian Meng shook her head.

Lu Zheng: "It should be Xueblind. Who of you has a cloth to cover her eyes?"

Cheng Xue hurriedly smiled and passed a silk scarf over, taking the opportunity to talk to him: "Squad leader Lu, you..."

"You guys first Go!" Lu Zheng gave the order, "Xu You, you are responsible for taking them, and I will catch them afterwards!"

Cheng Xue's smiling face stiffened, Xu You had already let those people go on, and then smiled and looked towards Cheng Xue and Zhu Xianghong: "Girls, you will fall behind if you don't leave."

Cheng Xue had to keep up.

Zhu Xianghong hesitated for a moment, lowered his head slightly, and couldn't see his expression clearly: "Zhang Xiangxiang, I will go now, don't be afraid, Brother Lu will not treat you like that, he is a good man."

After that, Zhu Xianghong hurried forward. .

Lu Zhengzheng leaned over and tied a silk scarf to her to block her eyes. Hearing Zhu Xianghong's words, his hand paused slightly and closed the knot. He looked at Jian Meng in silence.

"Are you Zhang Xiangxiang?"

Jian Meng wanted to deny "I am not", but Zhu Xianghong had already revealed her identity very carefully. I really didn't see that the woman was still a pig and a tiger, waiting for her here. Is it for fear that her and Lu Zheng's feud is not big enough?

Jian Meng: "What? I'm Zhang Xiangxiang, you have to avenge your parents and leave me here to freeze to death?"

Lu Zheng really hates and hates the Zhang family. What he can't tolerate is betrayal, Zhang The family shamelessly betrayed his father and was promoted as a result, but his father had to suffer through labor in the country.

Lu Zheng was silent for a while: "I am not a person of public and private. I will not punish you because of the grievances between our two families, but you should not show up in front of me in the future."

This is what she agrees with. The last world took sixty years to leave. She didn't want to have any emotional involvement with the mission goal. If Lu Zheng committed suicide because she wanted to leave, wouldn't she have to spend decades in this world again? ?

"I have no opinion." Jian Meng said, "However, I can only do this as much as possible. After all, we are in one place, and it is inevitable that we will not see you by looking up."

Lu Zheng didn't say anything, squatted down, and lifted her up on his back. , Strode forward, the oncoming wind and snow hit his face, a bit stinging.

"You remember to close your eyes." Lu Zheng said, "Go back to the hot spot in the cafeteria and wipe your eyes with milk. It will be fine in a few days."

Jian Meng said "Oh", "It's rare, you don't hold any grudges."

Lu Zheng: "No, I am a squad leader anyway. It is my duty to care about you new educated youths." Oh, I

have a sense of responsibility.

Jian Meng raised her eyebrows slightly, and heard him add another sentence: "Of course, if this educated youth is not you, you are very lucky. If you are in a Beijing compound, I might even bother to make you cry. Can't cry."

Jian Meng: "..."

Well, he really hates the original owner.