Chapter 66 The Child His Father Is the President (8)

Jian Meng felt that this man's fussy and troublesome level was so horrible.

You can eat dinner as soon as you have dinner, but he has to toss about cooking for himself. After returning to the house and changing his suit, he went out to the supermarket to buy groceries, and ordered her to remove the trash before he went home. Lose.

Jian Meng is a bit speechless, why is it trash? If he wasn't for the young master who was born with a golden spoon in his hand, he would still not be able to eat this "rubbish" for a lifetime.

After a while, Zhou Zhiyuan came back. He carried the food into the kitchen, took off his coat and handed it to Jian Meng, and then took out the dishes one by one.

Jian Meng was a little surprised. He was really ready to do it himself. She was not very confident in his cooking skills. She couldn't help asking him: "Do you want me to help?"

Zhou Zhiyuan was silent for a moment and said, "I can count on one. Do women who only spend money on takeaways help?"

Jian Meng took a deep breath: "Well, you don't want to burn the kitchen."

Zhou Zhiyuan let out a soft "Oh" and laughed: "I'm not you. "

Jian Meng: "..."

This kind of wealthy young master with eyes on the top of his head... is really annoying.

After half an hour, Zhou Zhiyuan brought out the prepared dishes.

To her surprise and disappointment, there was no such a series of mistakes as the so-called young master burning the kitchen, cutting his fingers, and burning the vegetables. Zhou Zhiyuan's cooking proficiency is no less than that of a virtuous housewife.

Jianmeng thought to herself, he also did a good job on the surface, and he can be smart and can do everything. Maybe it tastes terrible.

However, Jian Meng praised her politely: "Mr. Zhou, your cooking skills are really good."

"This seems to be insincere at all." Zhou Zhiyuan opened the chair and put his hand on the back of the chair to look at her. Feel better if you haven't eaten it?"

Seeing what he meant, it seemed...I wanted her to sit down and eat?

Jian Meng felt that he still couldn't save his face, so she sat down and took a meaningful bite, and then she was shocked: "It actually...It's delicious?"

Zhou Zhiyuan sat opposite her, hearing her words, Wei Wei He twitched the corners of his lips: "So, do you still think there is no difference?"

Jian Meng reacted for a while and said, "No, no, no, how can the trash compare with Mr. Zhou's dishes? Mr. Zhou is really amazing. Ah."

Zhou Zhiyuan seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

Jian Meng couldn't help being curious: "Mr. Zhou, do you often cook by yourself?"

His tastes are more picky. There are always unsatisfactory things in other people's cooking. He is also very interested in cooking. Therefore, someone who has deliberately learned to cook, and if he has time, he cooks by himself, so the cooking skills will naturally get better and better.

But he was not prepared to admit that she could not let her have a good impression of him, otherwise, what should she do if she becomes more determined to marry a wealthy family?

Therefore, he was silent for a moment, and said lightly: "If I want to cook by myself often, would you please come as a vase?"

Jian Meng: "...oh." The

scene fell silent for a while until the meal was over, about Zhou. Zhiyuan's performance was too unlike an employer. Jian Meng didn't have the consciousness of doing things for the host family. She went to sit on the sofa and watched TV while eating fruit.

Zhou Zhiyuan didn't even feel that there was anything wrong. He usually washes the dishes when he cooks by himself, so he washes all the dishes easily. After cleaning up, he sees Jian Meng holding a pillow and watching TV on the sofa, and he suddenly realizes To a question.

Isn't his and her...positioning reversed?

Why did he become like her servant?

However, what was even more frightening was that he didn't feel angry at all.

Zhou Zhiyuan took a deep breath and felt that he should talk to her about the rules, but when he walked over, he saw that she handed him a watermelon and said, "You came just right, watch the movie with me for a while, and watch it alone. Very boring."

Zhou Zhiyuan was silent. How could he watch the movie with her? Does she know who she is?

...

A minute later, Zhou Zhiyuan sat on the sofa with a watermelon in his hand and stared at the TV screen blankly. His heart was very, very, very depressed. After so many years, why could he still be unable to refuse her cruelly? It's okay to say bluntly not to, but as soon as I look into her eyes, I can't bear to let her down and sad.

He pursed his lips. He always knew what to do and what not to do, but why when facing her, should and shouldn't be the standard for doing things, only thinking or not wanting.

It was not a temporary motive for Jian Meng to look for him to watch a movie. She deliberately chose a very educational romance film about how a prodigal lover became an affectionate and dedicated man under the infatuation pursuit of an innocent girl. .

When the male protagonist was able to do everything between white-collar workers, young women, eldest ladies, royal sisters, and loli, and dating, Jian Meng seemed to say casually: "Is this man very

scumbag ?" Zhou Zhiyuan said faintly, "Yes ." "With a cry.

Very good, it seems that he himself knows exactly what scum is called, and he is saved.

Jian Meng also followed the temptation: "Do you think it's bad for the male lead to be like this?" I

thought Zhou Zhiyuan would still say "um", and she could take advantage of the trend to lead to his own emotional problems.

But Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at her and said, "I don't think there is anything wrong."

Jian Meng took a deep breath: "...He stepped on a lot of boats at the same time."

Zhou Zhiyuan felt that it was more than a scum. Scum was out of the Milky Way, but he still said indifferently: "He is young, handsome, rich, and attractive. He has such a qualification to date many women."

Jian Meng almost felt that she had heard it wrong, and turned to look at him: "So Do you think those dedicated men are just not qualified to find other women?"

Zhou Zhiyuan: "I can't answer you this question, because everyone I know is qualified to find other women, and there is no single man."

"Including you?"

"Yeah."

Jian Meng looked at With an expression of disapproval, he felt that it would be a long way to go to get him out of the scumbag label.

Jian Meng couldn't help refuting him: "You are not right, even if you are rich, there are affectionate and dedicated people. Didn't the actor in the movie become better in the end?"

Zhou Zhiyuan: "He was temporary. Find a simple and honest girl to marry, and no one cares about how to play after marriage."

Jian Meng glared at him: "This is your own idea, right?"

He looks like... the kind of person?

Zhou Zhiyuan suffocated a bit of anger and said, "Yes, it's not just me, everyone thinks that way."

Jian Meng waved her hand and said, "Just forget your own scum, don't represent everyone."

Zhou Zhiyuan: "... "

Who is more scumbag, she, a woman who abandons her boyfriend for money, is embarrassed to say this?

"Mr. Zhou, you should change your mind." Jian Meng said earnestly and persuaded him, "You can't mess around with capital. You are too serious and irresponsible for your feelings. Maybe your friends are like this, but you can't. Learn from them, you should associate more with those who are clean and self-conscious."

Zhou Zhiyuan rubbed his eyebrows: "Before you care about me, you should also look at yourself first?"

Jian Meng: "What's wrong with me?"

Zhou Zhiyuan looked at her with profound and sharp eyes: "What is the purpose of your approach to me, you know it yourself, don't you need to say it?"

Jian Meng was shocked: "You don't think...I want to get back together with you."

Right ?" Zhou Zhiyuan looked at her noncommittal.

Jian Meng blurted out: "I would never like a person like you."

Zhou Zhiyuan's face turned dark.

"You'd better not get angry." Jian Meng decided to stimulate him, "Really, you see your girlfriend change like a reckless lantern, and even remember your girlfriend's name wrongly, saying that you are a playboy is still humble. , You are almost...you can be the representative of the scumbag. If you continue like this, there is no girl who really likes you. All they like are your face and your money."

Zhou Zhiyuan is not surprised. She sees him this way. In fact, many people think so. He didn't want to explain anything. He looked at her silently, so this is what she really said, right? Even if she despised him so much, she still approached him for money.

He felt that it was futile to try to destroy her impression of the rich. She didn't care what kind of person the other party was, as long as she had money?

Then, we can only change to a more crude and simple way.

Zhou Zhiyuan was silent for a while, and suddenly said, "Tomorrow night there is a reception held by a relative's house, you too."

Since she is so obsessed, let her personally see how decadent the wealthy family she dreams of.

Jian Meng didn't expect his topic to change so quickly, and

she was stunned: "Why?" Zhou Zhiyuan looked at her, his thin lips moved slightly: "You are not allowed to ask."

Jian Meng: "...Yes."

So domineering and picky is still very Scumbag men, no one really likes them, don't those women who like him really only like his money?