Chapter 53-Dancing with Wolves (9)

In the past few days, Shen Xiu didn't do anything besides using cold violence against her. Jian Meng felt that he might be holding back some bad water, so she didn't want to wait for him to attack, so she decided to take the initiative to eliminate his resentment.

After school this afternoon, everyone in the classroom was gone. Shen Xiu was still doing the test papers in the classroom. He was used to staying at school and finishing his homework before leaving. When he packed his schoolbag and was leaving, Jian Meng stood in the aisle. He blocked his way.

Shen Xiu looked at her expressionlessly, his height advantage made him feel a bit gloomy and oppressive when he lowered his head.

Jian Meng: "I want to talk to you."

Shen Xiu didn't speak, he leaned down and stared at her for a while, twitched his lips and smiled: "You shouldn't seem to forget what we are, now there is only me. With you, do you think I would want to... beat you more than

talking to you?" Jian Meng looked at him seriously: "Don't be impulsive, violence can't solve the problem, let alone... you can't beat you Mine."

Shen Xiu laughed sarcastically, her eyes sinking slightly. Before she could react, she had already clasped her wrist and pushed her down on the table. He stood behind her, leaning together. In her ear, she said: "Ning Shanshan! Are you overconfident?"

Jian Meng ignored his words and said , "Shall we talk?"

Shen Xiu sneered, "In the next life!"

Shen Xiu let go of her. He leaned over to pick up the schoolbag that had fallen on the ground. At this moment, he was suddenly thrown over and fell to the ground. His two hands were also pressed on the top of his head, and he couldn't escape completely.

He looked at the girl with some anger, embarrassment, and shame. She sat on his belly, leaned over and pressed him, and looked at him with a smile on his face, saying: "So... talk, or, Don't talk about it?"

Shen Xiu yelled a little gaggedly: "Ning Shanshan!"

He, he was suppressed by a girl so he could not move?

Jian Meng didn't realize that the boys' self-esteem had been crushed into dregs by her. She still said kindly: "Don't be angry, don't be angry, I really want to redeem my sins sincerely, just talk to me. Well, let's solve the problem together."

Shen Xiu's forehead bounced with blue veins: "You get up!"

Jian Meng: "No! You promise me first."

To be honest, she watched the calm and steady boys become so thunderous on weekdays. I think it's fun, how lively, this is what a seventeen-year-old boy should look like!

Shen Xiu only felt that under the furious mood, the feeling she attached to him was also very clear and sharp. Whether he lowered his head or raised his head, he could see the curve of the girl's chest, thin waist, white legs... ...

He took a deep breath: "Ning Shanshan! Are you still a girl?"

Jian Meng rolled her eyes, but she sincerely asked for reconciliation, why is she not a girl? However, before waiting for her to speak, he found that his expression was a bit strange and forbearing, and there were some fine beads of sweat on his forehead.

Jian Meng noticed the strange feeling, and her eyes widened suddenly: "Isn't it?"

Shen Xiu didn't look at her without turning his face away.

From Jian Meng's perspective, the teenager underneath him looks a bit embarrassed and ashamed, with his thin lips pressed tightly, his face is ugly, and the sweat on his forehead is slowly falling along the handsome outline... It

seems like she's here. ...Like bullying him?

Jane Meng bounced up as if she was scared, and said slightly, "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't know you would be like this..."

The reason why adolescence is easy to be restless...?

"Shut up!" Shen Xiu growled badly. He lowered his head and stood up. He even forgot to take his schoolbag, and walked out quickly with anger.

Jian Meng grabbed his schoolbag and ran after him, but saw Shen Xiu entering the toilet. She waited outside for a few minutes. Shen Xiu came out and saw her face darker. He saw his schoolbag in her hands. He didn't say anything. Just strode out.

Jian Meng thought that she couldn't give up halfway, so she continued to follow him. If he couldn't bear it, she should be willing to talk to her.

Shen Xiu didn't go home. After he answered the phone, he went to a KTV outside the school.

Shen Xiu turned a blind eye to her. She followed Shen Xiu into a box without seeing his reaction.

The light in the box was dim, and Jian Meng saw a group of men and women sitting on the sofa. She only recognized Qiao Ya sitting in the middle and Luo Bei who was standing in the front singing. The others were probably students from the technical school.

Shen Xiu seemed to know them very well, greeted each other, and sat down beside Qiao Ya.

When those people saw Jianmeng standing by the door, they seemed a little surprised, but when they saw Shen Xiu's cold expression, they didn't know Jianmeng interestingly.

After Luo Bei finished singing a song, he glanced at Jian Meng who was on the side and smiled suddenly. He walked up to her, gave her a microphone, and said, "Lance's school flower is here too? Come on. Sing one."

Jian Meng stood still.

The boys and girls all made funny laughs there.

Jian Meng glanced at Luo Bei and reached out to take the microphone. There was applause and whistles. Luo Bei asked her which song she was going to sing. Jian Meng ignored him, but walked to the middle, facing Shen Xiu's position.

Shen Xiu met her with indifferent eyes.

Jian Meng smiled and said into the microphone, "Shen Xiu! I really didn't mean what happened just now, and I didn't expect you to..."

Shen Xiu's face changed, and he jumped over the coffee table with his long legs. He snatched the microphone from her hand and looked at her coldly: "Have you had enough trouble?" The

others all looked at the show.

Luo Bei stretched out his hand and took Jian Meng's shoulder, looked at Shen Xiu, and smiled casually: "Are you all the guests here."

He took Jian Meng and sat on a sofa and handed her a glass of wine: "You just What are you trying to say?"

Jian Meng glanced at Shen Xiu who was standing there, deliberately prolonged her tone and said, "I want to say Shen Xiu is in the classroom..."

She held her hand before she finished speaking. She held her lips, Shen Xiu's face was very close to her, and in the dim light, her eyes looked at her fiercely: "You just want me to talk, right? Okay!"

Jian Meng hadn't had time to be happy, just Seeing Shen Xiu moving a box of beer on the floor to the table, he looked at her condescendingly and said, "I don't want you to drink it up, ten bottles are enough! Let me see your sincerity!"

He was clearly making things difficult. people!

Jian Meng stared at him, after a while, smiled: "Okay."

You are the target of the mission, so please be happy.