Chapter 113 The Tyrant's Sister (13)

The palace had long heard the news of the ups and downs in the city, but Jian Meng was the last one to know.

During a nap, she heard Wan'er talking to someone outside in a low voice.

"I really don't know what those ministers think. The princess is so young, how can she make a discount, and what method of marriage negotiation can be proposed?"

"If there is no dispute, we have to continue the war. Even General Wei also defeated. People must be scared."

"Then you can't push the princess out, and I don't know if your majesty will agree to this."

"Your Majesty spoils the princess so much, can't you agree?"

Jian Meng thought, Xie Ting suddenly Want to send her away, maybe it has something to do with this matter?

It's just...If he doesn't want to, no one can force him, he shouldn't have to send her away.

No matter what reason he had, she had to find a way to stay, otherwise he would forget what to do with her over time.

So, she didn't even wear shoes, ran over and opened the door, looking at Wan'er who was also shocked with a shocked expression: "You, what are you talking about... marriage?"

Wan'er was taken aback: "Princess, the servant didn't say anything. What? You got it wrong."

Jian Meng: "I heard it all, don't coax me, I will ask my brother myself."

Wan'er shouted at her back: "Princess, don't run, put on your shoes anyway upper ah "

Jane Meng trying to play a panicked girl, did not go to keep the tube in the library in front of Zhugong Gong, directly on the" bang "sound opened the door and shouted:" brother ...... "

but she never Unexpectedly...

there were seven or eight ministers in the room. The emperor was sitting at the top. When she came in, everyone was discussing something.

At this moment, everyone looked at her weirdly.

Jian Meng is embarrassed: "..."

Wan'er, who had brought her shoes over, was also stunned, embarrassed to let the princess wear shoes in front of so many people.

Xie Ting let everyone back down very calmly, took the shoes from Wan'er again, pulled Jian Meng into the house and sat down.

Wan'er blushed and retired. Just now, His Majesty touched her hand and the cool fingertips, but she felt a little hot.

"Brother, I'm sorry." Jianmeng looked down at the emperor who was putting on her shoes, "Am I causing you trouble?"

Xie Ting sat beside her and wrote lightly: "It's not the first time, I

I'm used to it." "..." Almost forgot the purpose, Jian Meng coughed, her eyelashes drooped, and cautiously said, "Brother, don't you want me to have a marriage, so you sent me so far? Where?"

Xie Ting stared at her with deep eyes, revealing a somewhat compelling aura: "What about it, so what about it?"

Jianmeng lowered her head and stared at her eyes, she really acted Can't go down!

"Whether it is or not." She said, "I won't leave, I want to help my brother get through the difficulties together."

Xie Ting's tone was light: "Do you want to have a marriage?"

Jian Meng raised her head: "If your brother needs it. , There is nothing wrong..."

Before she finished speaking, she was startled by the sound of the cup crushing.

"Brother, your hand..."

Xie Ting crushed the teacup, but did not let go, as if he hadn't noticed that the fragment had cut his hand.

The blood stained his hands.

Xie Ting's face was gloomy: "What is it?" He stared at her coldly, "Have I taught you to be so self-conscious?"

He, he seemed to be very angry.

Jian Meng held his hand and bowed her head to admit her mistake: "Brother, I won't say anything, let go, it's all bleeding."

Xie Ting was cold and motionless.

Jian Meng really knelt down for him: "Brother, I really know that I was wrong, and I will never say anything like this again." She pursed her lips and lowered her head slightly, "I'm not conceited either. I just really want to share the worries for my brother."

"Who wants your help!" Xie Ting snorted coldly, "It's fine if you don't add chaos to me."

Seeing him finally let go, Jian Meng breathed a sigh of relief and lowered her head. Picking out the fragments from the flesh for him, he said: "Does it hurt? I'll be gentle."

Xie Ting said nothing.

Jian Meng took a silk paw to cover his wound and said, "Brother, don't let me go, okay? Look how nice I am here. If you are injured, I can bandage the wound for you."

Xie Tingmian Expressionless: "If you're not here, I won't get hurt at all."

This... is embarrassing.

Jian Meng: "Isn't this an accident, brother, let me stay." She looked at him weepingly, "I can't bear to leave you."

Xie Ting: "Don't say that, I'm a little sick. "

It's not... so numb, right?

Seeing that he is not eating hard, Jian Meng had to say: "Brother, you just think about it, I really don't want to go!"

"What are you staying for?" Xie Ting said lightly, "I 'm not in the palace, who will come? Take care of you?"

Jian Meng was stunned: "...Brother, where are you going?"

Xie Ting's eyes were sharp, and he sneered sneerly. "

...Uh, brother, you mean..." Jian Meng choked, "Are you going to war?"

Xie Ting raised his eyebrows slightly: "No?"

Jian Meng: "Nor, but, but you It's the emperor. Where can the emperor lead his troops to fight on his own?"

Xie Ting sneered: "Who makes the North Korea be all idiots, no one is better than me?"

Jian Meng: "...Yes, my brother is the best." It

seems that he has made up his mind. She can't I went to the barracks with him, so I was left with the choice of going to Chuzhou.

Xie Ting took some reminders of the child: "When you go to the mansion over there, ask your grandmother if you have anything to do. I have already made it clear to her in the letter, and she will take good care of you."

Jian Meng is cute: "Brother , I know, when will you leave?"

Xie Ting looked at her, startled for a moment, and said: "The morning after tomorrow, I will send you off. You don't need to pack up clothes and jewelry. You can buy new ones when you get there. You only bring Anything you like is fine."

Jian Meng nodded and sighed suddenly.

Xie Ting raised her hand and rubbed her hair, as if comfortingly said: "Don't be unhappy, when you get used to the mansion there, you may not want to come back."

Jian Meng shook her head: "I won't. Brother, you have to come back early."

Xie Ting smiled: "I promise you that I will pick you up and go back to the palace together."

Probably because she is leaving, Xie Ting has a much more indulgent attitude towards her.

During the meal, Jian Meng was shocked: "Brother, my bowl is full of meat!"

Xie Ting: "It's all you like to eat."

Jian Meng: "...But, this is too much, I will Eat vomiting."

Xie Ting glanced at her: "Do you dare to vomit, try it?"

Jian Meng lowered her head and grilled rice, vaguely said: "No, don't vomit, the meat that my brother puts is so delicious, even crying. I'm going to finish eating."

Xie Ting looked at her cheeks that were bulging like a bun when she was eating, and couldn't help but smile: "Snack goods."

Jian Meng was very aggrieved. She didn't want to eat so much, it was all him. Is the clip good?

Because Xie Ting forbids her to say goodbye to her friends, she can only choose gifts for Wei Zhao and Yao Hong.

However, when Xie Ting was giving the gift, she happened to see her. Seeing the box in Wan'er's hand, she asked, "What is this?"

Jian Meng said, "I can't just leave like this, I just want to give it. Give some things to Wei Zhao and the others."

"I see." As

he said, he took the two boxes from Wan'er.

Wan'er's face reddened again, and she touched His Majesty's hand again. It was really... very cold.

Jian Meng took a deep breath: "Brother, this is not for you!"

Xie Ting glanced at her: "I

will hand it over for you." Jian Meng doubted: "Brother, are you sure you will hand it over to them?"

Xie Ting looked unhappy. "Will I still be greedy for this little thing?"

Seeing that he was upset, Jian Meng said casually: "I didn't say that again. I just thought it was too troublesome for my brother."

Xie Ting: "No trouble."

Finished. , He stared at her with a slightly deep gaze.

Jian Meng understood in a second, took out a talisman from his sleeve and handed it to him.

"Brother, this is a gift for you." She stared at him with bright eyes, "I heard that this kind of amulet can make people peaceful, brother, you must carry it with you, I will wait for you to come back."

Xie Ting Weiwei Lowered his head: "Give it to me."

"Okay." Jian Meng raised his hand, uh...it can't be reached, "Brother, you lower it."

Xie Ting bends down slightly.

Jian Meng's hand is still a short distance from his neck: "Uh...Brother, you should squat down."

Xie Ting: "..."

Talisman will finally put to Xie Ting stood up, Shen quiet voice: "Jun-jun, you are really a bit short ah."

Jane Moe: "...... brother, you are too high."

Xie Ting was When she didn't hear her, she turned her head and looked at Wan'er: "In the future, you remember to watch the princess eat, and don't allow her to be picky eaters."

Wan'er blushed: "Yes, Your Majesty."

Your Majesty's voice is really nice, right. The princess is also so gentle, not as cruel as the people outside said!

Jian Meng couldn't help saying: "I'm not picky eaters, girls grow slowly."

" Really ?" Xie Ting laughed, lowered his head and put the talisman into the innermost clothes.

Jian Meng: "Brother, what are you doing?"

Xie Ting explained patiently: "This thing is so ugly, I have to hide it."

Jian Mengsheng is irresistible: "Brother, I'm still here, can you give me some face? Huh?"

Xie Ting looked funny at her expression, bent down, and pulled her face to the sides: "Your face is so small, what kind of face do you want?"

Jian Meng pushed away his hand: "I'm angry a. "

Xie Ting:." ah "

Jane Meng stare at him:" I'm really, really angry! "

Xie Ting:." saw "

Jane Min Chun Meng:" you can not fool me ...... I have? I'm going to leave, you have to be so mad at me! Did your brother do this?"

Xie Ting laughed, and the corners of his eyebrows and eyes were full of smiles, making that handsome face especially gentle and gentle.

He looked down at her, touched her head, and said warmly: "Okay, I am wrong, I like the gift you gave me very much." His expression seemed a little embarrassing, "So... I want to hide, and I don't want to be someone else." I see."

Jian Meng said happily: "Really?"

Xie Ting said: "Could it be a fake? This is the first gift you gave me."

Jian Meng: "If my brother likes it, I will often give you gifts in the future, okay?"

Xie Ting glanced at her: "Don't , That would be boring."

Jian Meng also felt obediently: "Then I will wait for my brother's birthday to give a present."

Xie Ting: "I will wait." After

Xie Ting came out of the yard, he threw the box in his hand. Give it to Duke Zhu.

Grandpa Zhu hesitated: "Is you going to send the palace to Master Wei and the others?"

Xie Ting said blankly: "Under my bed, never see the light!"

Grandpa Zhu smiled: "Yes."

His Majesty is getting more and more serious. I care about the princess, even the things she gave to others have to stop.

The waterway from Beijing to Chuzhou is faster, so Xie Ting sent her to the pier early in the morning.

Although staying together for the past two days, when she really wanted to leave, Jian Meng still felt very reluctant, as if she was really like a child, standing a little pitifully on the dock.

Xie Ting stared at her crystal eyes and said: "Junjun, don't cry, I will laugh."

Jianmeng's eyes no longer sore all of a sudden, staring at him: "Brother, you don't cry, I Why would you cry?"

"Very good." Xie Ting straightened her temples which had been disturbed by the wind, and told her, "Can you remember what I said to you before?"

Jian Meng: "Well, both Remember, don't be picky eaters, don't run around, have fun with your sisters, remember to find your grandmother if you have something to do, and..."

"Enough." Xie Ting said, "Just remember. Be obedient."

Jian Meng: "I have always been obedient."

Xie Ting laughed, leaned over and hugged her: "Yes, Junjun is very good, don't I have to worry about you?"

Jian Meng: "Brother, the person to worry about is yourself, you have to be careful not to get hurt. Don't bleed."

Xie Ting twitched the corners of her lips: "Junjun, you look down on me too much, do you think the name of the tyrant is for nothing? The person who can hurt me hasn't been born yet." No

need to use He said that he was a "tyrant" in a proud tone. It was... I was overconfident.

Jian Meng couldn't help saying: "Did you not hurt your hand the day before yesterday?"

Xie Ting looked at her: "Junjun, don't mention this." You got a

face punch, right?

Jian Meng smiled and looked at him: "If you don't mention it, brother, are you embarrassed?"

Xie Ting didn't look at her: "You can't leave?"

Jian Meng was trying to say something, but suddenly heard Someone called her: "Junjun, wait a minute!"

She turned her face and saw Wei Zhao running over, panting, Yao Hong followed him unhurriedly.

Jian Meng was pleasantly surprised: "Why are you here?"

Xie Ting's face was already dark.

Wei Zhao said: "I heard Taifu Pei say that you came to the dock, so I rushed over." He stared at her with a tangled expression, "Are you coming back in the future?"

Jian Meng: "Of course you will come back."

Wei Zhao was relieved. , Rushed to hug her: "Junjun, I would think..." Before he could

hold anyone, the back collar of his clothes was lifted up. He thumped a few times and saw Xie Ting's stinky face. .

"Your Majesty, I just want to

be alone with Junjundao ." Xie Ting took him aside and rubbed Jianmeng's head: "Quickly get on the boat, it's about to sail."

Jian Meng nodded: "Goodbye, brother." He looked at Wei Zhao and Yao Hong, "I gave you a gift, do you like it?"

"What..."

Yao Hong covered Wei Zhao's mouth and looked. She glanced at Xie Ting with a sullen face and said, "I like it very much, Junjun, take care all the way, we will wait for you to come back."

Jian Meng glanced at Xie Ting one last time, turned and walked a few steps, but was suddenly hugged from behind. , She heard Xie Ting's low voice ringing in her ears: "Junjun, you must eat well. When I don't want to see you again, you are still so short."

Jian Meng: "...Brother, I really don't want to hear you mention this. . topics "

Xie Ting smiled, let go of her, she will push forward a step further:" do not dawdle, the ship really want to open. "

Jane Meng mouth slightly drawn:" ...... "

the man is coming along She?

Wei Zhao muttered behind his back: "Don't let me hold him, isn't he holding him yet?" As

expected, only his sister doesn't want his brother!

He saw Xie Ting still standing at the dock, looking at the slowly going ship, the smoke on the river was vast.

Wei Zhao suddenly remembered something: "The gift that Junjun just said..."

Yao Hong guessed that the emperor probably stopped him, and didn't want Wei Zhao to cause trouble, so he vaguely said: "She gave it to me, and I will give it to you when I go to school tomorrow. "

Wei Zhao: "...Don't forget."

Yao Hong: "No."

There are a lot of books in his house, just pick one for him.