Chapter 108 The Tyrant's Sister (8)

"Brother, did you come to pick me up on purpose?" After getting on the carriage, Jian Meng said flatteredly, "You are really..."

Xie Ting looked down at a book and said calmly: "What can you do to pick me up, I will come out." Visit the patient and return to the palace with you along the way. "

Okay...unfeeling!

Jane Meng but still can only make a very happy look, facial features curved smile: "My brother said the patient who is it?"

Xie Ting glanced at her:. "You do not know to say"

this day children do not go to talk NS!

Seeing him lowered his head to read the book, Jian Meng changed the subject and praised him: "Brother, you are so diligent.

You still bring a book when you go out of the palace." "Do you say this?" Xie Tingyang raised the book in his hand and said, "I bought the "House Pet Handbook" by the side of the road. I don't know how to raise a child, so I bought it and have a look."

Housekeeping...what's the matter ?

Did you hear that right?

Jian Meng: "...Brother, this book... doesn't seem to have anything to do with raising children?"

Xie Ting said lightly: "They are all cubs, and they can't go far from left to right."

Jian Meng turned her back silently, and she still kept it. Be silent, otherwise she is afraid that he will vomit blood.

Xie Ting looked at her small back, as if a little depressed, glanced at the line of the book, then reached out and hugged her, and touched her hair.

"Oh, okay, don't make trouble." The

movements and tone of voice are very gentle and petting.

Jian Meng's back froze: "...Brother."

Xie Ting: "Huh?"

Shun your sister's hair!

Jian Meng took a deep breath: "No matter how young I am, you can't help but treat me as a person." She stared at him with a serious tone, "I'm very angry!"

The child was stern, his cheeks were also slightly pink, and Shui Lingling's eyes stared at him sternly.

Also...very cute.

Xie Ting's heart is a little soft, but her face is still cold and indifferent: "What about being angry?"

"I..." Jian Meng glared at him, what can she do with him, and she was afraid that she would really annoy him, so she had to say violently. "I will cry!"

Xie Ting was startled, and suddenly smiled, rubbing her head, her voice low: "Well, I know."

Jian Meng looked at his eyes, his eyes are always thought of With such dark words as indifference, violent, and cold-blooded, almost no one in the palace dared to look at him. They should all feel that being stared at by such a pair of eyes is terrible.

But she was the only one who saw it. When he laughed, his eyes seemed to be full of stars, gentle and beautiful.

She was suddenly a little curious, and she could be considerate and gentle, so why did she always wear a cold-blooded and ruthless mask of violence?

During the next period of time, Xie Ting gradually became very busy. There was no time to wake her up, no time to dine with her, and even the number of times the two people met was only a handful.

Jian Meng couldn't help but sigh, it's not easy to be an emperor. Although he acts like a tyrant, he is not a foolish prince, and he is diligent in government affairs all day long.

What he was up to, Jian Meng didn't know very well, just heard that it had something to do with those vassals. It seemed that they were dissatisfied with the new emperor's rule, refused to hand in tribute, and even had a willingness to treason.

From winter to spring, Jian Meng also ushered in her seven-year-old birthday.

Mother Xu personally cooked longevity noodles for her, Wan'er gave her a small purse embroidered by herself, and even the maids who served in the yard came to celebrate her birthday.

But... the brother who was supposed to be her closest did not show up.

Jian Meng was a little puzzled. Is he busy to this point? Does it mean that the situation has not changed for the better, but has gotten worse?

Mother Xu was afraid that she would be sad, so she said: "Princess, let Wan'er accompany you for a walk, the flowers in the Royal Garden are almost blooming."

Jian Meng nodded obediently .

Imperial garden.

"Princess, look, the peach blossoms over there are already blooming."

Wan'er pointed to her in surprise.

Jian Meng followed her fingers and looked at it, but it was not a peach blossom that she noticed, but a young girl under the peach blossom tree, with gorgeous dresses and shining hair accessories, as if she was a concubine in the palace.

Four court ladies came around the girl, and Jian Meng recognized that she was the girl he held in his arms when she first saw Xie Ting.

"Princess, it's Ye Zhaoyi." Wan'er whispered, "Why did you run into this one?"

Listening to her tone, it seemed that he had no good feelings for this Ye Zhaoyi.

"Five princesses, it's really rare." Ye Zhaoyi stopped in front of her, yin and yang weirdly, "you will go out too?"

Jian Meng looked up at her: "Is it weird?"

Ye Zhaoyi sneered: "No, it's just rare. No matter, since we beat you to your Majesty's side, we can't even see your Majesty's face. How can he let you walk around the imperial garden alone when he spoils you so much?"

Her tone was too sour, even a child's. Do you want to eat too much vinegar?

"I don't know about this." Jian Meng was too lazy to talk to her, and turned to look at Wan'er, "I want to go back."

Wan'er said: "Is the princess tired from walking? Do you want the servant girl to hug you back? "

Jane Meng did not speak when Yezhao Yi to catch the hair.

"Wait! Did I let you go? Children can't be so unruly!"

"Rules?"

When the cold voice sounded, Ye Zhaoyi's wrist was also grabbed.

Seeing the handsome and indifferent face in front of him, Ye Zhaoyi's face suddenly turned pale, and his tone was panicked: "Your Majesty, why are you here?"

Xie Ting squeezed her wrist and looked at her a little distorted due to pain. Face, sneered: "Don't ask for your hand!" With a

click, her arm was removed, and Xie Ting pushed her to the ground.

The maids looked at each other, but no one dared to help her.

It was the first time that Jian Meng saw Xie Ting's angry expression, and she was a little stunned for a while, his expression was a bit terrifying.

Seeing her dumbfounded, Xie Ting knelt down, touched her hair, hugged her up, and glanced at Ye Zhaoyi coldly: "My princess is scared stupid, how do you want to... die?"

Jian Meng's face was very dark.

First of all, she was frightened by his murderous expression, and... she was not stupid, okay?

Ye Zhaoyi lost her face and knelt on the ground: "Your Majesty is forgiving, the concubine knows you are wrong."

"Drag it!" Xie Ting said, "According to the murder of the princess!"

Ye Zhaoyi just shouted "Your Majesty" and was covered by the guards. When she was about to drag away, Jian Meng suddenly said: "Brother..."

Xie Ting: "Let's talk about it, how do you want her to die?"

Jian Meng was ashamed: "I didn't want her to die!" She blinked, "Brother . she did not hurt me, do not kill her now, "

Xie Ting squint a blind eye, stared at her for a long while, Chen Sheng said:" the Yip exiled tombs, she was there to learn the rules of life "!

guards Replied, holding Ye Zhaoyi down.

Jian Meng breathed a sigh of relief: "Brother, killing is not good, really." As

soon as he finished speaking, his forehead was bounced off, only to hear him faintly said: "Are you accusing me?"

Jian Meng innocent: "Where do I dare."

Xie Ting snorted: "Today is your birthday, I don't care about you."

Jian Meng smiled, hugging his neck, and said: "My brother is here to stay with me.

Are you born?" "I can't give you a birthday banquet." Xie Ting said, "So... do you want to go out of the palace to play?"

"...Yes!" Jian Meng looked at him hesitantly, "but... why can't you do it? What about the birthday banquet?"

Xie Ting said: "Because you don't see anyone."

Jian Meng: "..." So

angry!

Xie Ting looked at her as if angry, and did not speak.

How could she know that the person who is truly qualified to give her birthday...not him.

This time out of the palace was very low-key. Xie Ting didn't even bring any entourage. He dressed up as a son of an ordinary family, but he was still full of extravagance, graceful and dazzling.

At the gate of the palace, Jian Meng saw Wei Yang coming with his brother and Yao Hong.

She turned her head to look at Xie Ting in surprise.

Xie Ting said, "Aren't they your friends? So I asked Wei Yang to bring them over."

Jian Meng originally wanted to hold his arm, but he was too high, so she could only hold his thigh and smile with her head up. Said: "Thank you, brother."

Xie Ting did not speak, but his expression was somewhat soft.

Wei Zhao ran over: "Cousin!" He looked behind her in surprise, "How did you get out of the palace?"

Jian Meng choked, wondering if he could tell the truth, so he looked at Xie Ting for help.

Wei Zhao also looked at it, and when he met those deep and cold phoenix eyes, he felt a throb in his heart, for some reason he had a very strange feeling.

Xie Ting glanced at Wei Yang lightly.

Wei Yang was a little helpless, so why did he have so many problems with his brother?

He had to pull his younger brother over and said, "That son is Junjun's eldest brother. He is also working as an errand in the palace, so he took Yunjun in to play."

Wei Zhao's eyes lit up, "Is it okay? Big brother, you Take me in and have fun too!"

Yao Hong looked at him calmly, and laughed sarcastically when he heard what he said, idiot!

Wei Yang patted his head: "What nonsense!"

Wei Zhao was wronged, so he didn't play and didn't play, and... hit him?

He glared at his elder brother, then suddenly ran shortly before Xie Ting, looked up at him, and said, "Are you the cousin's brother? Isn't it my cousin?" He pulled La Xieting's. The sleeves, "Cousin will take me to play?"

Wei Yang just wanted to stun him and drag him away, and he was ashamed to throw him to your majesty.

Xie Ting looked down at him, his eyes dimmed, and he said indifferently: "Yes."

Wei Zhao immediately jumped up: "Cousin, your brother is really good!"

Jian Meng smiled: "Yes." The

group of people took to the street. .

Xie Ting: "Junjun, what do you want to buy?"

Jian Meng is not polite. She just buys and buys what is delicious and fun, Xie Ting just pays and hugs things calmly.

Wei Zhao and Yao Hong walked behind, looking very envious.

Wei Zhao: "Junjun's brother is so good."

Yao Hong: "No matter how good it is, it belongs to someone else."

Wei Zhao was not convinced: "My brother can be so good too!"

Yao Hong gave him a mocking look.

Wei Zhao gritted his teeth and went straight to hug his brother's thigh.

Wei Yang saw that His Majesty was already ahead, and eager to catch up, impatiently said: "What's wrong with you?"

Wei Zhao grinned, "Brother, buy me something to eat!"

Wei Yangyi He opened him, leaving the four-character "play while", and left without looking back.

Wei Zhao: "..."

Yao Hong smiled: "I was wrong? Is the good brother from someone else's?"

Wei Zhao's eyes were red, aggrieved, sad, and angry.

At this moment, a skewer of barbecue suddenly appeared in front of him, and his mouth was so fragrant that his saliva almost flowed out.

Wei Zhao looked at Yao Hong incredulously: "Give it to me?"

Yao Hong: "

Can you eat it?" Seeing that he was about to withdraw his hand, Wei Zhao immediately took it, bowed his head and ate his mouth full of oil: "Thank you You, I didn't expect you to be so good..."

"What do you think?" Yao Hong glanced at him, "Next time I go to the academy, remember to give me double money."

Wei Zhao couldn't close his mouth. "... What?!!!"

Yao Hong smiled and walked forward.

Wei Zhao: "..."

Suddenly I feel so sad, he is still young, why is everyone so... cruel to him?