Chapter 138 The Heir of the Giants Who Set up a Street Stall (16)

As soon as Jian Meng opened the door, she saw Director Liu, his face was a little serious, and she had guessed that the reason for his coming must be related to those scandals.

"Miss Ruan, I appreciate your acting skills very much." Director Liu frowned, "But your ability to recruit criminals is also top-notch. Do you know that your scandals will have a bad influence on this show?"

Jian Meng: "Sorry, I will as soon as possible..." When

she was about to apologize, she suddenly heard someone behind her ask: "What scandal?"

Jian Meng felt guilty, and whispered: "Don't ask, I'll talk to you later. You said."

"If you don't know yet..." Director Liu didn't have the slightest affection for such a man who relies on beauty and said coldly, "I also have a newspaper here. You will understand after reading it. "

He put the newspaper in his arms for the season, and looked at it casually. He was a little stunned. Even if he has read countless people, he has to admit that this person has a perfect face suitable for the protagonist. Whether it is in the past or the present, good-looking and temperamental people are very popular.

If it weren't for him to sell, Director Liu couldn't help but want to pull him into filming. He frowned and said, "You can't learn well at a young age. If you can't do something, you have to do this."

Jian Meng listened. The head is big.

Even Director Liu easily believed those gossips, would Ji Fang...

she suddenly felt a little nervous.

Ji Fang asked calmly, "What did I do?"

His tone was fairly calm, but his temperament was very ugly, which gave people a taste of provocation and rebuttal.

Director Liu was stuck in his heart. No one dared to talk to him so unceremoniously. He snorted coldly and ignored Ji Fang, and only said to Jian Meng: "Ji always asked me to give you three days off. The loss season will always bear the burden, but..."

Jian Meng was slightly stunned.

Director Liu's tone increased: "If you can't deal with the negative scandal within three days, I will consider ending the contract with you, Miss Ruan, I have to be responsible for my drama, I hope you can understand."

"So... we are. Keep the relationship?" Ji Fang smiled lightly, folded the newspaper slowly, and put it on the table.

On the sofa, Jian Meng sat there obediently like a rabbit, and said pitifully: "They're talking nonsense, don't take it seriously, I can explain it."

Ji Fang stared at her: "Speaking of which, the first time I met. You are already very interested in me, why?"

Jian Meng froze, pretending to be calm and said: "Aren't there many girls interested in you? Isn't it strange that I would be like that?"

"But ..." Ji Fang smiled

rather than smile, with a light tone, "They don't have an uncle who looks like me." Jian Meng explained carefully: "...Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested in your face. And he didn't treat you as a substitute for his uncle."

Ji Fang glanced at her: "So, what are you interested in me?"

"You!" Jian Meng blurted out, "I'm only interested in you."

Ji Fang decided Looking at her, her eyes were as deep as the sea, which made her unable to understand the meaning.

After a while, he smiled and lifted her chin, in a lazy tone: "If you kiss me, I believe you."

Jane raised her neck and kissed him.

Then she froze, staring at his casual eyes incredulously.

Say yes, believe it.

Why did his blackening value soar so fast? It soared to 98 in a sudden!

Ji Fang rubbed her head fondly, coaxing her child: "I believe it."

Jian Meng: "..."

——If you really believe it, you would lower the blackening value to me. It's not good to be convincing at all!

Jian Meng wanted to cry: "I really don't like my uncle, he is my elder."

Ji Fang's eyes were dark: "I know."

Jian Meng clutched his arm: "How on earth do you believe me? I like it. You are the only one who loves you, no one else."

Ji Fang held her in his arms: "I believe it."

Jian Meng: "..."

But, your fucking heart is at a loss! ! !

Heart-stuck!

Ji held her tightly, as if he was afraid that she would run away suddenly, his expression was still somewhat gloomy, as if thinking about something terrifying.

He has no way to deceive himself that her likes are pure.

At the second meeting, she could lend him hundreds of thousands, followed him home, and slept at his house unsuspectingly.

Recalling carefully, there are indeed many things that can't be justified. He thought she was just raised too innocent, but... after getting along, she is not the kind of innocent girl.

Therefore, she should not be good to him for nothing, even her trust in him may be due to another person.

Thinking of this, he felt a sudden pain in the part of his heart, and even the strength to hold her was fading quickly, and there was a sense of panic that she seemed to be able to abandon him and walk towards another person at any time.

"I believe what you said." Ji Fang's warm lips pressed to her collarbone, and his voice was low and deep, "But, no matter if it is now or in the future, you can only like me alone, okay? "

Jane sprouting from his arms raised his head and smiled:" I had to just like you ah. "

Ji Fang stared at her tightly and twitched the corners of his lips: "If you dare to lie to Lao Tzu..." His fingertips gently slid across her white skin, "I will really kill you. "

Hearing the seriousness in his light and fluttering tone, Jian Meng trembles, and replied obediently: "I didn't lie to you."

Ji Fang's voice is confusing: "It's so good, I will reward you with a kiss."

Jian Meng asked suddenly . "What did you want to tell me before?"

Ji Fang was silent for a moment, and said, "I don't want to mention this. You will go to a place with me tomorrow."

Jian Meng: "Where?"

Ji Fang's eyes were deep: "Go away I'll know."

Early the next morning, the two got on the plane, and Jian Meng realized that he was only going to take her back.

Although the two of them were low-key enough, they were still besieged by many reporters when they got off the plane, and the overwhelming mixture of various questions made people feel tinnitus.

"Miss Ruan, do you really have an improper relationship with this gentleman?"

"Miss Ruan, is it true that the rumor that you like your adoptive father is true?"

"Miss Ruan..."

Ji Fang was already very impatient. At this time, a female reporter approached him directly and asked him fiercely: "Sir, I heard that you often set up a street stall in front of the theater. Did you use this to deliberately attract guests? Miss Ruan is your number one. Guests?"

The guests in her mouth shouldn't simply buy clothes.

She was in a cold sweat, Ji Fang, don't be so angry that you want to kill.

Perhaps this question was too sharp, and the other reporters unconsciously quieted down, all looking at Ji Fang.

She couldn't help holding Ji Fang's hand.

Ji Fang pushed her away and approached the female reporter.

The female reporter was a little scared: "Sir, if you dare to do it, don't be afraid of people saying it!"

Ji Fang stood in front of her, leaned down slightly, staring at her intently with deep eyes.

The female reporter looked at the handsome face in front of her, she was stunned, her heart was about to jump out, his eyes were serious enough to make her whole body soft and her blood hot.

His voice is also low and sweet: "So curious, do you want to...try it?" The

female reporter had a blank brain and looked at him red-faced: "I..."

Ji Fang straightened up and said lightly: "It's a pity... You are too ugly." In

front of so many people, the female reporter burst into tears all at once.

In the startled eyes of everyone, Ji Fang had already pulled the girl around him away calmly.

Before she went far, Jian Meng received a call from Qin Rong, asking her to go to the company. It should be to discuss a solution to the scandal.

Ji Fang was going home too, and the two separated by the side of the road. Ji Fang lowered his head and kissed her lips, and said in a low voice, "See you later."

Jian Meng nodded.

I just didn't expect to see him later... it really means literally.

It was almost noon when Jian Meng left the company. She thought that she should also explain to Ji Ling in person, what if Ji Ling also misunderstood.

When she arrived at the door of her house, she saw Wu Fang standing in the garden wearing an apron and cutting flowers with a small scissors in her hand.

She walked over: "Aunt Wu."

Wu Fang was pleasantly surprised: "Miss, you are back, the food is ready, everyone is waiting for you alone."

Jian Meng was taken aback: "Everyone?"

About Yan Xue and Ji Ji Ling did not explain the identity of Fang. Wu Fang only knew that Ji Fang was his son and that Yan Xue would become his wife.

She smiled and said: "Yes, Miss should already know, Mr. Ji's son is back, and his wife is with him."

Jian Meng: "..."

No, she doesn't know.

She suddenly remembered what Ji Fang seemed to be telling her yesterday, and her expression was weird. Isn't it just that?

She was a little surprised and had some unexpected feelings. The scandal between her and Ji Fang was so big, maybe Ji Ling saw Ji Fang's photos, maybe he had some doubts, and then found out his life experience.

Of course it is a good thing for Ji Fang to return to Ji's house, but...the timing seems a bit wrong.

He doesn't seem to believe her yet, does he?