Chapter 94 My leader, can't be so cute (10)

After releasing Lin Lan and the others, Chu Hanxian hugged Jian Meng and walked out.

Lin Lan still didn't look good at him, but said in a stiff tone: "Miss Chu,...thank you."

Xuan Qing also hurriedly thanked him.

Jian Meng raised her head and was about to talk, but her head was held by a hand, and she heard Chu Hanxian say coldly, "You shut up, don't you know that the wound hurts when she speaks?"

Xuan Qing immediately started hearing it. Don't say it.

Lin Lan endured forbearance and did not speak, just sneered.

Chu Hanxian looked down at her: "I'll take you to the pharmacy for treatment first, and then we will leave together, okay?"

Jian Meng didn't feel the pain, she was afraid that Xianshengzhi wanted to take him away quickly, but just looked at it. When there were worried black eyes, she just gave a low "um".

It's just that what they didn't expect was that a large area of ​​demons stood at the door. The night was already dark, and at this time they should have fallen asleep.

It seems...the situation is not so good.

Jian Meng couldn't help but looked up at Chu Hanxian.

"It's okay." Chu Hanxian smiled lightly at her, then glanced at these people, and said coldly, "What are you doing here?"

Everyone just bowed their heads and silently walked away. Road.

In the night, a beautiful young man wearing an ink-colored gown came out. His eyes were not emotional, as if he was in a daze anytime and anywhere, but when he walked to Chu Hanxian and knelt down, his expression became very serious and determined.

Chu Hanxian frowned: "Gu Ruan, why are you here?"

"Master, the Warm Guardian said before that the master might want to leave the demon cult, so I want me to look at the master and never let the master leave Zhang Yaoshan for half a step."

"I am. Where is your turn?"

"Master, your subordinates are also thinking about your safety. You have never descended the mountain."

Chu Hanxian looked at him with a low eye, his expression was blocked by the shadow, and the cool night breeze blew his clothes.

After a while, he suddenly laughed: "You said... Am I just a fool?"

Gu Ruan was stunned: "Teacher... Lord?"

"Don't call me like that!" Chu Hanxian suddenly shouted, " Hierarch, Hierarch, which one of you really thinks like this? Your real master...maybe it's not me, right?" The

night was quieter.

No one made a retort, and Gu Ruan was only slightly ashamed in silence.

Chu Hanxian coldly said: "Get out of the way!"

Gu Ruan raised his head and glanced at him, then suddenly stood up, slowly drew out the sword hanging from his waist, and the tip of the sword pointed directly at Chu Hanxian.

"Master, if you must leave, just step on my corpse first!"

This sentence is simply a declaration of war directly , and other people also followed. No one of the demon sect is easy to provoke. The character, even if Chu Hanxian's martial arts is good, I am afraid it will not be easy to escape with her.

Jian Meng already has the memory of the original owner. Although the original owner is not a master of martial arts, but the light work is first-class, she remembers how to use light work, but she has never practiced it.

She wanted to say that she could run away first, so as not to drag him down, but this kind of remark sounded too much like fleeing and ungrateful.

While hesitating, Chu Hanxian suddenly turned and stared at Lin Lan.

Lin Lan was inexplicable, and heard him say in a deep and deep voice: "You take the little rabbit with you, I'll find you in a while."

Lin Lan glanced at the group of people who were staring at him behind him, her eyes were a bit complicated, but they were still a little bit complicated. Nodded: "Although I hate you, but Miss Chu helped me, I will definitely protect her."

Hearing what they said, Gu Ruan's eyes were deep, and suddenly he stabbed Jian Meng with a sword, and said in a loud voice, "Grab them, don't let any of them go!"

Chu Hanxian directly stuffed Jian Meng in. Lin Lan took a look at Jian Meng in her arms, only said two words "wait for me", and then drew out her sword with a "swish", and fought with those people with swords and swords.

Jian Meng was held by Lin Lan and ran into the woods over there. She couldn't even say "I can run by myself". She could still see Little Monk Xuanqing humming through Lin Lan's shoulder. Run this way to help repel the chasing people.

With Chu Hanxian blocking those people, Jian Meng and the others could almost escape to the foot of the mountain very smoothly.

"No one is coming." Lin Lan put her down, just panting slightly.

As for Xuan Qing... she was holding a big tree out of breath.

Jian Meng: "..."

Wen Xiao said that there was nothing wrong. Lin Lan really couldn't tell that she was a woman.

Her boyfriend was max! Xuan Qing suddenly said, "I didn't expect that the leader of the demon cult seems to be not so bad. Ah."

Jian Meng: "He hasn't done anything bad before. If you meet in the future

, please remember to wash him off so that everyone will misunderstand him." Lin Lan's eyes didn't make sense: "Miss Chu, if you said it. It's all true. That demon should be your fiance's younger brother? Shouldn't your concern for him be enough?"

...I never thought about this question at all!

And... "It's not the time to talk about this, right?"

Lin Lan sneered: "I'm just holding the injustice for Gongzi Xuan!"

"...Two girls." Xuan Qing seemed a little helpless, "You haven't noticed that it's been a long time. Is it? The demon leader... will

he really come?" "He will come!"

Hearing Jian Meng's resolute tone, Xuan Qing hesitated for a moment, and said: "He is a member of the Demon Cult, maybe he may not regret it, or..." He glanced at Jian Meng carefully, "What happened? For accidents or the like, I think we still don't want to wait here. It's better to find a safe place as soon as possible." There is

no village in front of you, no shop behind, there is no place to hide.

Jian Meng saw Xuan Qing's thoughts and said directly: "You go by yourself, I'll wait for him here."

Xuan Qing seemed a little embarrassed: "Miss Chu, I didn't mean that, but I've been out for a long time. Master and brothers must still be worried..."

Lin Lan frowned: "

Okay , you go back, I'll be with her here!" Xuan Qing looked very embarrassed, and said several excuses again and again, and then said to them. After saying goodbye, I walked towards the road down the mountain.

Jian Meng raised her head and looked at the top of the mountain: "Miss Lin, it's really surprising that you are here with me."

Lin Lan looked coldly: "I just don't want to owe favor."

...the

night breeze blew out a strong. The smell of blood.

Obviously none of the members of the Demon Cult were Chu Hanxian's opponents. They had been injured a lot, and there were few people left who dared to step forward to stop him.

A thin sword was against Gu Ruan's neck, and Gu Ruan's expression was calm.

Chu Hanxian stared at him with indifferent eyes: "Now... you still insist on stopping me?"

Gu Ruan was silent for a long while, and suddenly sighed, "Master, how is your martial arts? I'm clear, but I'm still trying to stop you. Do you really don't understand why?"

Chu Hanxian was startled slightly as he looked at his calm look, and a strange expression appeared in his heart, and said in a gloomy tone: "You... Delaying time?"

Gu Ruan: "Since the leader guessed, then the leader must also know who the subordinates are?"

"Xian'er!" Suddenly a gentle and majestic voice sounded, "Put down the sword."

Chu Hanxian's expression suddenly became ugly. He turned his face and saw four beautiful red-clothed boys carrying a soft top. In the sedan chair, a white hand gently lifted the curtain, revealing a beautiful and bright face, smiling lips, and elegant temperament.

Chu Hanxian stood still, but the emotion in his eyes revealed his uneasy heart.

His voice was astringent: "Mrs. Yan."

A young man was lying on the ground, and Lin Yan was supported by another young man, stepping on the young man's back and walking down.

She walked to Chu Hanxian's face and raised her hand to touch his face.

Chu Hanxian tilted his head slightly, although his movements were slight, his attitude of resistance was obvious.

Lin Yan gave a chuckle, not only did not retract his hand, but also stretched out his other hand, took his face, looked up at him, and said softly:

"Xian'er, it hasn't been long since I left. , Why are you so fertile?"

She was talking to him in a gentle and kind voice, still being so close to him, this was something he couldn't expect in the past.

He thought it was because she hated him, so he practiced martial arts desperately, listening to her, wholeheartedly wanted to take revenge, not for the father who had never seen him, but hoped that she could like him a little bit, even if it was just a caring look Enough.

But... now Chu Hanxian only felt that his heart seemed to be numb and stupid. He looked at her indifferently, and asked, "Are you really... my mother?"

Lin Yan's face sank, and he slapped him with a slap in the face when he raised his hand. "Wen Xiao said that you were bewitched by a woman. I still don't believe it. Now it seems that you are more than just being bewitched. You are... crazy!"

Chu Hanxian did not move, but just looked at her in silence. , As if stubbornly just wanting to hear her personally say an answer, even if the answer is already very clear in his heart.

Lin Yan looked at his blushing face, suddenly sighed lightly, touched his face softly, and said: "I am not your mother, who is it? I raised you so big, but I didn't let him You just listen to outsiders' words to anger me!"

Chu Hanxian remained silent.

"Xian'er, come, don't blow the cold wind here, let's go back to the room and sit down and talk slowly." Lin Yan went directly to hold his hand.

Just when she was about to take away the sword in his hand, Chu Hanxian suddenly took a step back, raised the sword in his hand, looked at her, and said one word at a time: "What you said, I'm a word. Don't believe me, you are lying to me, you have lied to me for so many years, will you continue to lie now?"

Lin Yan said with a calm face, "Xian'er! Are you pointing your sword at me?"

Chu Hanxian: "I am not I want to point at you with my sword, I want to..."

"Kill me?" Lin Yan smiled, and reached out his hand to hold the tip of the sword, and the blood dripped down the sword. "You have grown up now, learn how The first thing that happened was to kill your mother? Okay, that's great, I really wish I didn't give birth to something like you!"

Chu Hanxian was slightly startled by what she said. The blood suddenly made him feel like he did. Panic: "I..."

Lin Yan approached him again, stretched out his hand to hug his waist, and said softly: "You have to believe me, I have raised you for so many years, just by a word from an outsider, you Will it be wiped out?"

Chu Hanxian frowned, his eyes a little confused.

Lin Yan slowly raised his hand and stroked his shoulder: "Xian'er, you should have killed that nonsense woman, because of her, you were almost about to commit the crime of killing a mother, such a woman... Harm!"

"She's not!" Chu Hanxian said solemnly, "I didn't listen to her side words, but I wouldn't just believe you in this way. I will verify the truth of the matter myself."

He was about to push her away . , But suddenly felt a pain in his shoulder, and then he felt dizzy. He was furious: "You..."

Lin Yan took out the silver needle inserted/on his shoulder, watched him standing unsteadily on his knees, and smiled: "Xian'er, did I forget to tell you, never despise any woman? "

Chu Hanxian raised his eyes, vaguely saw a smile on the corner of the woman's lips.

Full of malice and pride.

He closed his eyes.

Wen Xiao walked out from the dark, looked at the people on the ground with complicated eyes, and said, "Madam, what should I do next?"

"Idiot!" Lin Yan glared at him, "If you kill that woman earlier , Where are so many things coming from now!"

Wen Xiao lowered his head: "The teacher rarely likes someone, I don't want to let him...disappointed."

Lin Yan sneered, staring at the unconscious Chu Hanxian for a long while, and said coldly: "Isn't you left with the last pack of Lost Souls?"

Wen Xiao looked up in shock: "Madam! Can't do this! Lost Souls will make people become like a walking dead, such a leader is not a leader at all, but just A living corpse!"

Lin Yan raised his hand and slapped him hard: "I tell you to do it! As long as he listens to me, whether he is a corpse or a living person?"

Wen Xiao covered his face. , Staring at Chu Hanxian on the ground in a daze, for a long while, he uttered a word with difficulty: "Yes!"