Chapter 133 The wealthy heir who set up a street stall (11)

The next day the crew notified Jian Meng to go filming, the location was the largest film and television base in the neighboring city.

Qin Rong hung up the phone and stared at her as if looking at her prodigal son: "Let's say, Ji has always added money to the crew again?"

Jian Meng innocent: "Sister Qin, you have to believe in my strength."

Qin Rong said in a tone. Calm: "Yes, money is also a kind of strength."

"..." He couldn't answer the conversation anymore. Jian Meng turned around and saw Ji Ling come down from the stairs, so she called him, "Uncle, Sister Qin doesn't Believe that I am the heroine by myself, you can prove it to me."

Qin Rong also turned around and saw the big boss on the stairs, wearing a pure black nightgown, wearing glasses, lazy and intellectual, completely The tightly-dressed look that is different on peace days creates a strong visual impact.

Qin Rong was stunned: "Ji, Ji, are you at home?"

Ji Ling said lightly, "I didn't help."

Qin Rong explained: "Ms. Qin, I didn't mean that, but Ruan Ruan played the role before. The scenes are not very good, so I thought..."

Ji Ling downplayed: "It's okay." He turned his head and glanced at Jian Meng, "I am also skeptical about your acting skills. So, if you want to let others Believe you, you have to prove it to everyone first."

Jian Meng: "I will work hard."

Ji Ling went to the restaurant for dinner.

Qin Rong breathed a sigh of relief. The boss's aura was too cold and made people feel uncomfortable. She asked Jian Meng to make a good filming and so on, and took her bag and went out.

"I Want to Become a Buddha" is not a long movie. There are only 24 episodes in total, and it can be filmed in half a month. Except for Ruan Ruan who is considered a newcomer, or the one with a bad reputation, the rest of the actors are almost all old people who have been in the entertainment industry for many years.

In particular, another male lead actor Cheng Yan, who is also the actor of the actor, is extremely popular, has almost no scandals, and is famous for being gentle and elegant.

Jian Meng also saw the disparity between superstars and vases.

She and Ji Fang flew to the neighboring city together.

As soon as she got off the plane, she saw the crowds of fans at the airport, holding the "Cheng Yan" sign high in her hand, and shouting with excitement like fainting.

"Cheng Yan!!!"

"Cheng Yan!!!"

"I love you!!!"

Only then did Jian Meng know that another protagonist was also on the plane.

Ji Fang just dragged his suitcase out of the aisle. Perhaps he was too similar to the actor, but he was mistaken for the actor. Fans crowded in, disappointed to find the wrong person, and suddenly excited again. Take out the phone and snap a shot.

"My little brother is so handsome!"

"Are you also a star? Can you sign me?"

Ji Fang's soft smile flashed the fans' eyes, only to hear him ask in a low and soft voice: "Yes. Will you let me go? My girlfriend is still waiting." The

fan gave up his way as if he had been fucked and watched the handsome little brother drift away.

It wasn't until the real movie emperor arrived late that the atmosphere boiled again.

Jian Meng waited at the door, saw him coming, and asked him with a smile: "Are there girls like you everywhere you go?"

Ji Fang took her in his arms and walked forward, and said with a smile. : "compared to this, I want to know, you are not a fan does not?"

Jane Meng cough cough:. "nor is it"

season put looked down at her:. "Yes, at least there is a true love pink"

Jane Meng raised his head: "Why didn't I see?"

Ji Fang lowered his head and kissed the center of her eyebrows, with a low smile: "I am."

The way he lowered his head and laughed lightly, a bit lazy and intoxicating gentle.

The hotel is on the street outside the film and television base. The crew has arranged a room. The rooms of Jian Meng and Ji Fang are next to each other.

It was four o'clock in the afternoon when we arrived at the hotel.

Both of them were a little tired. When Jian Meng was about to pack her luggage, Ji Fang put his arm around her shoulder and leaned in to kiss her.

Jian Meng glared at him without any deterrence: "Don't bother me, I'm ready, I want to sleep for a while."

Ji Fang suddenly hugged her.

"What are you doing." Jian Meng stared at him incredulously, and the hotel room made people feel a little unfavorable.

Ji Fang put her on the bed and leaned down on his knees.

Jian Meng's eyes widened: "You..."

Just when she thought he was thinking about it, he pulled the thin quilt over her body.

Ji Fang leaned close to her, staring into her eyes, and said meaningfully: "Don't think about it, I can't do it, I'm not such a casual person."

Jian Meng: "..."

Ji Fang stretched out his hand to cover her His eyes sounded like coaxing a child: "Go to sleep, good girl."

Jian Meng really fell asleep before a while.

After Ji Fang packed his luggage, he went to bed, held the petite girl in his arms, and closed his eyes.

Jian Meng woke up from hungry, the room did not turn on the light, the curtains were also drawn, there was not even a trace of light.

She turned on the bedside lamp and shook Ji Fang's arm: "Ji Fang, are you hungry?"

Ji Fang sat up: "Hungry."

Jian Meng: "Let's go eat."

Ji Fang let out a "um", got out of bed, and took off the shirt on his body. When he was looking for a change of clothes, he suddenly heard Jian Meng yell "Ah!".

Ji Fang didn't care about getting dressed, turned around, and looked at her: "What's the matter?"

Jian Meng raised her head: "It's eleven o'clock, we have slept for so long? What are we eating."

Ji put on the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed . , Rubbed her somewhat fluffy hair: "What do you want to eat?"

Jian Meng was about to talk, her eyes fell on his abdominal muscles, but she suddenly became a little embarrassed.

Why doesn't he put on clothes.

Jian Meng turned his face: "It's so late, isn't it okay for someone to cook for us alone?"

Ji Fang: "I'll do it."

As soon as Jian Meng heard it, he turned back to look at him: "I'll help you.

" All right." Ji Fang twitched the corners of his lips, suddenly pulled her over, pressed her shoulders, and asked, "Why don't you look at me when you speak?"

Jian Meng's eyes were erratic, and the lines of his muscles were smooth and strong. The muscles are also very sexy. She has difficulty breathing at a glance. Where can I dare to look more.

"I... watched it."

Seeing her evasive, Ji Fang couldn't help but smile: "Just watching? You don't want to touch me or kiss me?"

Jian Meng pushed him away and got out of bed: "Hungry. Dead."

Ji Fang pulled her back, pressed her and kissed her for a while, then let go of her, and said, "Don't be hungry, I will want to feed you."

Jian Meng: "..."

He said It's definitely not the same thing as what she said!

Are you perverted?