Chapter 149 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (6)

"General, can I...not wear this?" In the

barracks, Jian Meng held a hat that would accidentally block his eyes with one hand, and held the oversized trousers with one hand, looking up at him pitifully.

Look left, look right, almost everyone wears the same thing as her.

Xia Houye looked down at her, the girl's graceful figure was completely concealed by the generous clothes, and those dressed in the barracks were all tall and powerful men. In contrast, her delicate and weak appearance was more like being forced. The children who came to join the army.

He smiled, his eyes were calm, and he said, "Women can't enter the barracks. I'm a general, but it's not good or bad." As

soon as the voice fell, there was a giggling laughter, male. Yes, women, both.

Jian Meng followed the prestige, and there was a woman sitting on the wooden table with a few men around, talking and laughing, it was very lively.

"..." Xia Houye was silent for a moment, and said, "That's the cook, it's different."

Jian Meng blinked and cooperated with "Oh".

She looked at him with clear and dark eyes, and smiled slyly, as if she knew everything.

Xia

Houye looked away and opened her long legs: "Come here, let's rest for a while." Jian Meng followed, entered the camp, and looked around.

Xia Houye poured her a glass of water, and when she lowered her head to drink the water, she took off her hat, rubbed her somewhat messy soft hair, and stared at her intently.

Seeing him staring at her, Jian Meng held a cup of water and asked, "Is my appearance strange?"

Xia Houye squatted down in front of her, gently stroked her cheek with her warm fingers, and suddenly smiled with a voice. Low, but there is a kind of strange magnetism.

"It's very cute." He looked at her, "I like to look at you like this."

"..." Jian Meng was silent, and drank a sip of water, "You...have nothing else to do?"

"I only have one thing to do today..." He shook her hand, Hei With deep eyes, "Just to accompany you."

Jian Meng's heartbeat was fast, and he looked a little uncomfortable.

The atmosphere seemed to become weird all of a sudden, as if it could be ignited by a fire.

Xia Houye didn't speak either, she stroked her hair for a while, her thin lips were as light as a dragonfly, and they touched off on her lips, and then fell on her cheeks, nose, and eyes, gently, soft, thin and dense. Yes, there is not much passion. It is more like a simple like.

Jian Meng only felt that his kiss was like a slight spring breeze, gentle and short, and fell asleep dazedly in his arms.

"General!"

Several subordinates opened the curtains excitedly, stepped in, and smelled of sweat.

Xia Houye's tone couldn't explain his emotions: "I will come in again with my consent." The

subordinates were stunned. Here are all rough men, and they don't like the red tape. They have always come here so easily and how the generals are. After getting married, you...have been hypocritical?

Thinking like this in my heart, a few people can't help but show the general's face, so they nodded and said yes.

Xia Houye sat in front of the couch, blocking her sideways, and the few people couldn't see much.

"General, how about people?" asked one person winking.

Xia Houye: "Who?"

"Sister-in-law, the military commander said, you will bring her over." It was Fang Qi, an effective general in the army.

Xia Houye pursed her thin lips slightly, her expression calm: "She didn't come."

Everyone was disappointed and sighed, but a few people were very nervous, and after a while they put them aside, and all the meat and vegetables in their mouths came.

"It's great for the general to marry a wife." Some dark and fat men said, "Unlike me, if you want to be a woman, you can only think about it in the bed."

"Haha, there are so many women in the building ." , You are reluctant to spend money."

"I...I like to have connotations." The dark and fat man blushed in defense.

Fang Qi's eyes were smiling, the corners of his lips twitched, and he compared his hand on his chest: "This...what's the meaning? There are so many in the building, yes, I will take you tonight." The

black fat man hurriedly covered it. He stayed in his pocket, shook his head, and shook his head again: "If you don't go, you won't go to death."

He still has to save money for his wife and marry a wife.

Everyone couldn't help laughing when they saw him like that.

Xia Houye couldn't bear it, and stood up: "You are all out."

Everyone didn't care, and left with a smile. Fang Qi turned around and said, "General, are you going with me tonight?"

Xia Houye She also knew that their voices were loud, she might have woken up, but when she turned her head, he was still slightly startled when she met those twinkling eyes.

Without even thinking about it, the first sentence was: "I never go to a place like that!"

Jian Meng lifted the quilt, sat up, smiled lightly, looked up at him, her neck was white and clear: "I You know, what are you anxious for?"

"I'm afraid you will misunderstand." Xia Houye stared at her, her Adam's apple rolled slightly, leaned over and kissed her lips, her eyes were deep, "Did you steal my things?"

Jane Meng's eyes were confused: "...I don't have one."

"You have." Xia Houye's voice was very low and meaningful, "If you didn't steal my heart, how could I like you more and more?"

Jian Meng: "..." I

was caught in a routine accidentally!

Xia Houye got closer and closer, breathing hot and pressing, her lips gradually touched her lips, soft and itchy to the touch, and he clasped her fingers.

The atmosphere heats up, and it's unspeakable.

About to kiss deeply, suddenly, someone's voice came from outside: "General! General! Come and kill the pig, and eat the roast suckling pig tonight?"

Xiahou Ye Qingjin jumped slightly, and a word came out: "Go--"

Jian Meng: "Puff..."

Although it shouldn't, but really... I really want to laugh.