Chapter 150 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (7)

Xia Houye rode her horse to take her around. When she came back, it was already dark. There was a fire in the camp and the barbecue. The fragrance in the air made people swallow.

Fang Qi moved his hand: "General, here it is."

Seven or eight people were sitting around the fire.

Xia Houye took her and sat down. It happened to be a military teacher sitting on her right hand. Qin Shifeng saw her, his lips raised slightly, and he called "sister-in-law" silently.

Xia Houye glanced at him, and he just laughed.

"Eh, where did this kid come from?" Fang Qi only saw that the opponent was thin and thin, with his hat covering his face, and he subconsciously thought it was a kid.

Everyone also looked over.

All the men sitting here were tall and strong, and suddenly a thin and weak child ran up. The contrast was still very clear.

Jian Meng was slightly embarrassed: "I'm not a child."

How can this voice sound like a boy?

Everyone is suspicious.

Xia Houye took her shoulders and declared sovereignty: "My cousin, don't look at her, she is afraid of life."

Everyone: "..."

His appearance of protecting food is more like talking about his wife.

Some people are curious: "General, your cousin will join the army too?" With

thin arms and legs, you have to hang up on the battlefield if you can't even pass the enemy's tricks, right?

Xia Houye touched her head, and said in a petting tone: "No, take her to play."

"Oh..." Everyone understands, what can be fun in the barracks, it should be children who are gluttonous and want to eat barbecue, right?

The general's cousin, that's their cousin, so—

"Come on, cousin, give you a chicken leg."

"Cousin, what to eat, brother to roast you."

"Cousin, duck ass or not?"

Does not have to be so polite, I like myself ": Jane Meng shame."

Seal will ride across the square when a Qin She slapped her hand on her leg, and said boldly, "I'm not polite with you, cousin, we are all our own."

Jian Meng was taken aback. Before speaking, Xia Houye had already pinched. His hand seemed to be smiling but not smiling: "Who is with you?"

Fang Qi exclaimed, "No, no one!"

Xia Houye let go and glanced at him, with a faint tone: "Don't It's not proper to use hands and feet."

Qin Shi closed his lower lip.

Not to mention Fang Qi, even the others were a little surprised. The general never demanded them on a polite, it seemed that he was really precious to his cousin.

Looking at each other from the front, he saw the general rubbing the corners of his cousin's lips with his sleeves, and asked in a sweet tone: "What else do you want to eat?" The

little cousin shook his head: "I'm full." The

general smiled. , The fire illuminates his face, the outline is clear, the bridge of the nose drops a clear shadow, the corners of his lips are lightly hooked, and his voice is low: "When you come, eat more, I will bake it for you."

Everyone: "..." The

general has never I laughed so ripplingly at them!

I always feel something is wrong!

This was just a small episode, and the men ate and talked about gossip, and they just left them behind.

Because there were still children, they talked more seriously, Xiahouye only concentrated on giving her barbecue, and Jian Meng was responsible for eating silently.

Suddenly, Fang Qi asked him as if remembering, "General, the prince of Huayu Nation came in a few days. Who will guard him at the post house where he lives?"

Xia Houye turned the barbecue over and said: "I."

Jianmeng forgot to chew the meat in her mouth: "Why?"

Unexpectedly, she would suddenly speak, Xia Houye's eyes stopped on her face: "What? Why?"

Jian Meng swallowed quickly, patted her chest, and hurriedly said: "I mean why you want to go in person, aren't you a general, can't you let others go?"

Xia Houye rubbed her head : "The safety of the prince is related to the relationship between the two countries. I can't stay out of the matter."

Jian Meng said slowly "Oh".

Fang Qi said: "General, the emperor asked about the deployment arrangements for the post house yesterday. After you have arranged it, hand the paper to the emperor. Remember to arrange for me to go too."

Xiahouye glanced at him lightly: "You You can't run away if you don't say it."

Fang Qi laughed: "So...I'm pretty good in your heart, right?"

Xia Houye ignored him and handed the roasted meat to Jian Meng, only to see her. He shook his head, still a little sad.

" Have you eaten it?"

Jian Meng: "..."

You have only eaten it.

Jian Meng tugged at his sleeves, raised his head, white neck, and blinked at him: "General, what is your impression of the neighboring prince?"

Xia Houye only treated her as pure curiosity, and looked at her. At a glance, he said, "I haven't seen him before, but I heard people mention that he is a fairy and a snakelike heart. If you want to come, you should be a very deep man in the city."

Jian Meng: "Then you should stay away from him. Ah."

Are you worried about him?

Xiahouye was slightly hot in her heart and pulled her into her arms, and said, "Don't worry, he hasn't done anything to hurt me."

Jian Meng: "..."

She was not worried that the prince would hurt him, only that the prince would hook him up.

Everyone looked at the two people who were talking and holding each other: "..." By the way

, are the generals and his cousin too close to brotherhood?

strange.

Qin Shifeng smiled quietly. He was so bored that he knew the truth alone, so he wanted to say what to do.