Chapter 107 The Tyrant's Sister (7)

There was another heavy snowfall in the night.

There is no air conditioning, no heating, and you can still feel the air-conditioning even when lying on the bed.

Jian Meng was wrapped tightly, with only a pair of black and clean eyes, and pitifully begged Xie Ting: "Brother, it's so cold today, can you not go to school?"

"Of course."

Jian Meng was pleasantly surprised: " Xie..."

Xie Ting leaned over and looked at her with a smile, "Do you think this kind of thing is something I can say?"

Jian Meng: "..." When

she packed up and went out, she saw Xie Ting. Already waiting under the eaves of the corridor, seeing her trembling, he bent over and picked her up and wrapped her in his fluffy coat.

"I, I haven't eaten yet." Jian Meng's voice trembled.

Xie Ting hugged her and sat on the steps: "Eat on the road." The

snow hasn't stopped, and the wind hasn't stopped. Jian Meng shrank into a ball with the cold, and nestled in his arms like a little cat. The little hands are still on his chest to keep warm.

At the gate of the palace, Jian Meng heard Wei Yang's salute and knew she should go down, but... his embrace was like a stove, and she didn't want to withdraw at all.

She glanced at the violent blizzard and couldn't help shaking again.

Xie Ting: "Reluctant to leave?"

What are you urging? Jian Meng looked at him as if he was impatient, but pressed closer to his arms and pulled his shirt: "Brother, I won't go!"

Jian Meng Looking up at his expression, he stared at her without speaking.

Wouldn't you be angry... anymore?

"Are you wearing too little?" He rubbed her hand, "Is it cold?"

Jian Meng was startled: "Cold."

"It's so squeamish." Xie Ting glanced at her disgustingly, hugged her and got out of the carriage, "Duke Zhu, you tell them that I won't go to the morning

court today." Duke Zhu responded.

Until Xie Ting was carried on the carriage, she was still a little stunned: "Brother, why don't you go to

court ?" Breakfast was already placed in the carriage, Xie Ting took a steamed bun to feed her, and said, "You are not cold. Yes, I hold you to school, and it won't be cold when I get to the classroom."

Jian Meng was taken aback, looked at him, and stopped talking.

Xie Ting raised his eyebrows: "What?"

Jian Meng said slowly: "Isn't my brother really wanting to go to

court ?" Xie Ting: "...Stop!"

Jian Meng hugged his arm: "Brother, brother , I'm just kidding, don't take it seriously." When he looked down, she smiled sweetly, "I know my brother cares about me most."

Xie Ting pushed her away: "Go away!"

Jian Meng leaned over again. He glanced at her, seemingly disgusted, her voice timidly said: "Brother...I'm cold."

Xie Ting stopped saying anything, letting her lean on him, and patted her. Head.

At the gate of the college, the carriage stopped, and Jian Meng refused to be carried to the classroom by him.

Xie Ting's tone is dangerous: "Don't I see anyone?"

Jian Meng said hurriedly: "Why? My brother is the best-looking person I have ever seen." She blinked, "I'm just afraid that my brother will be recognized. Ah, everyone thought I was Brother Wei's cousin."

Xie Ting was obviously very helpful to her flattery. Glancing at her, Long En amnesty: "Get out."

Jian Meng waved: "Goodbye, brother."

When she got out of the carriage, she saw Yao Hong walking ahead with an umbrella in her hand. She trot to follow her and said hello: "Morning, Yao Hong."

Yao Hong nodded: "Morning." He tilted the umbrella to cover her, glanced at her small schoolbag, "Did you bring paper and pen?"

Jian Meng said, "Take it."

Yao Hong is like an elder. He smiled with relief: "Good boy, I shouldn't have classes outside today if it snows, I'll teach you how to read."

Jian Meng glanced at the other's childish face and said weakly, "Thank you so much."

Yao Hong was serious: "You don't have to be so polite between classmates."

"Cousin! Cousin!"

Wei Zhao ran over, panting, blushing in such cold weather.

Jian Meng said, "What are you doing in such a hurry?"

Yao Hong snorted: "It's strange that you are not late."

"I won't be late anymore. Don't look down on people." Wei Zhao snorted. , Looked at Jianmeng, smiled and said, "Cousin, my mother will come to send me to school in the future. She knows that you are studying here, and she asked me to take good care of you."

Isn't she a fake cousin? What the hell does Wei Zhao care about her for?

Jian Meng thought about it and smiled: "Yeah." After

entering the classroom, some students were already reading in a low voice.

As soon as Jian Meng sat down, she was poked in the back. She turned around and looked at Wei Zhao.

Wei Zhao didn't sit here, but just wanted to be closer to his cousin, so he swapped places with others.

Wei Zhao took out a box from his schoolbag. Inside the box were a few cakes. His eyes were shining and he said: "Cousin, you eat it. This is my mother's own hand. It's delicious. She asked me to treat you to it. "

Jian Meng took a piece and took a bite: "It's delicious, thank you."

Wei Zhao was very happy: "You can eat more."

Suddenly, Yao Hong also looked back at him with cold eyes. Compassionate.

Want to eat?

Wei Zhao curled his lips, and suddenly thought of something, he took out a bag of pastries from his schoolbag and sent it to Yao Hong.

"Please have a piece, too."

Yao Hong was silent for a while before reaching out for the cake. In Wei Zhao's nervous and expectant gaze, he took a bite, and then... his face became slightly stiff.

"Haha, you were fooled!" Wei Zhao gloated, "I made and played with you."

However, Yao Hong was silent for a moment, but the corners of his lips slightly raised: "It's delicious."

Wei Zhao dumbfounded: " Really, really?"

Yao Hong brought the rest of his hand to his lips and looked at him: "You have a taste?"

Wei Zhao dubiously took a bite. Before chewing much, his face changed and he turned his head. Spit it out.

"You, you

lied again." Yao Hong glanced at him and said lightly: "Yes, I lied to you, who made you stupid!"

Wei Zhao stared, and couldn't do anything to him. For a long while, he was wronged. Looking at Jian Meng baffledly, she complained: "Cousin, he bullied me, are you watching that way?"

Jian Meng turned to look at Yao Hong.

Yao Hong said with a smile: "Junjun, take out the book, I will teach you to recognize characters first."

Jian Meng: "...Okay."

Wei Zhao looked at the two people who had turned back, and there was another one with a decent look. To teach, one to learn, pounding the table with anger.

How could the cousin not help him?

Good, angry, oh!

Wei Zhao's face had already bulged into a little bun, and he looked at the back of the two with deep resentment.

During class, Jian Meng received a note handed over from behind.

——Cousin, there is him without me, there is me without him, you! select! Who!

At the end, a super angry face was drawn.

Jian Meng turned and looked at Wei Zhao.

Wei Zhao brightened his eyes: "You choose me, choose me, choose me?"

Jian Meng: "...poof."

Seeing her smile, Wei Zhao was happier. Sure enough, the cousin was on her side, and he again He wrote a few words and handed it to her.

——Then you will ignore Yao Hong's violent madness in the future. If you say it, you regret it is a puppy.

Jian Meng: "..."

Who said it to you?

Suddenly someone took the note from her hand, her head was pressed by Yao Hong, and she heard his whistle: "It's in class." Upon

seeing this, Wei Zhao's heart stunned , and then he also received one. Note.

——You want to die?

He could almost imagine his negative tone, and immediately became honest, as if he was studying seriously.

She was probably afraid of Yao Hong. After school, she was dragged out of the classroom by Wei Zhao.

"Let's go faster." Wei Zhao's tone was very serious, "I'm OK, I can't deal with Yao Hong."

Jian Meng was staggered by him, bumped into a teenager in front of him, and then the teenager turned around and slammed. Gave her a hand.

Jian Meng sank down on the ground.

The teenager looked like a teenager, his eyes were sullen, and his expression was a bit difficult to provoke.

Wei Zhao became angry at once: "Dare you beat my cousin?"

He was about to rush up, but was dragged by Yao Hong who followed afterwards.

The teenager didn't look at them, but stared at Jian Meng with a vicious look: "It's disgusting!"

He cursed with a disgusted expression on his face, and turned away.

Jian Meng felt that the teenager seemed to recognize her, not simply because she bumped into him.

"Who is that person?" she asked Yao Hong.

Yao Hong let go of Wei Zhao: "Xie Chen, the son of the former prince, is the first emperor's grandson at the time." He knelt down and looked at Jian Meng, and touched her head, "Junyun, did you fall?"

Jane shook her head.

Wei Zhao angrily said: "What about the emperor's grandson? I'm going to beat him!"

Yao Hong sneered: "You just go, who beats who is not necessarily."

Wei Zhao bit his lip, as if embarrassed, that He is taller than Yao Hong, and he really can't beat him.

Why is he so useless?

Wei Zhao lowered his head.

"It's okay." Jian Meng took his hand and smiled, "You are still young, and you can definitely become very powerful in the future."

Wei Zhao looked at her with red eyes and nodded vigorously: "Of course. What is Huang Changsun? I must be the person with the highest status in the future, so I can..."

Before he finished speaking, Yao Hong frowned and interrupted him: "Don't talk nonsense!"

Jian Meng also reacted. What he meant... No. Be the emperor?

Wei Zhao thought Yao Hong looked down on him: "I will do it when I say it!"

Yao Hong glanced at him, took Jian Meng directly and left.

As soon as she walked to the gate of the academy, Jian Meng noticed a lady dressed up as a nobleman, because this lady seemed to have been staring at her, and there were two pretty girls standing beside her.

The expression is still a bit strange.

Jane thought to herself, was she recognized as a princess?

"Mother!" Wei Zhao exclaimed in surprise, and plunged into his wife's arms, "Are you here to pick me up?"

The lady smiled absent-mindedly at him, but looked at Jian Meng again.

Wei Zhao turned his head and beckoned to Jian Meng: "Cousin, come here!"

Jian Meng was about to go, but saw Wei Yang who was standing on the side of the carriage approaching, and whispered to her: "Princess, Your Majesty is waiting for you in the car."

Xie Ting unexpectedly came to pick her up?

Jian Meng was a little pleased, and looked at Wei Zhao's side again. The lady still stared at her strangely, and she said to Wei Yang, "Brother Wei, is your mother over there? Does she know me? identity "?

Wei Yang:" the promise is guessed, the first princess carriage return on it, and my mother went to say a few words. "

Jane Meng nodded.