Chapter 156 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (13)

Following the maid into the hall, Jian Meng saw Fu Rou sitting on the couch, dressed in gorgeous clothes, exquisite makeup, and still so flamboyant, but it seemed that there was such an indescribable change, which did not feel very good.

"Sister Si, you are here, sit by my side." Fu Rou smiled at her, as if very happy.

After sitting down, Jian Meng could smell the faint fragrance. She turned her head and glanced. There was an incense burner with a lotus pattern on the table, and a stick of incense was lit on top, with light smoke curling up, and the fragrance was overflowing.

Seeing her looking at that, Fu Rou said, "Your Majesty's gift is a royal item, and our family doesn't have this kind of fragrance."

"Oh, your Majesty treats you very well." Listening to her proud tone, Jian Meng just said it casually. Perfunctory sentence.

"Okay?" Fu Rou's face changed, she glanced at her and seemed to suppress her emotions again, and laughed, "Isn't it good."

She raised the teapot, poured a cup of tea, and handed it to her: "Drink or not ? "

Jane Meng silent tacit, said:." I'm thirsty, "

Fu soft lips did not say, my heart is very likely to be unpopular with her married Jaap night, perhaps even already know the palace but also because of her, Fu Rou is not a forbearing temper. Now that she is calm and calm when she sees her, she must be... holding back some bad water.

Jian Meng glanced at the tea.

"Suspect poisonous?" Fu Rou sneered, and drank it all by herself, putting aside her teacup heavily, "Yes, it's okay for you to be so suspicious, shouldn't I want you to die? Look, these are all...bye. Your gift!"

She pulled up her sleeves, and there were blue, purple, and red marks on her wrists, and some were slightly swollen.

Jian Meng was shocked when she saw it, and she wanted to know whose handwriting was, and when she heard Fu Rou say that she was bestowed by her, she must have known something.

"I am also responsible for this matter." Jian Meng felt complicated and sighed, "So, if you need help, I will try my best."

"Help me?" Fu Rou smiled, with cold malice in her eyes, "If you really want to help me, go to hell, so... I will be very happy and very happy."

Jian Meng: "What do you mean?"

Fu Rou didn't answer her, but she stood up suddenly, bowed to

her knees over there, with a stern posture, and a charming smile: "Your Majesty, the concubine retires." After that, she went to Jian Meng. After a glance, he seemed to be smiling, the kind of happy and evil smile of "you are dead".

Jian Meng was stunned, and stood up hurriedly, but her head suddenly dizzy: "Fu Rou! You stop!"

Fu Rou left without looking back, and closed the door.

Jian Meng wanted to run out, but only when she stood up did she find that she was dizzy and she had no strength in her hands and feet.

"Beauty..."

The curtain of the penthouse rang loudly, and Ao You walked out from it, with a bit of obsession in her eyes, and she smiled very obscenely and proudly.

Jian Meng was supporting the table with both hands, almost unsteady. She stared at Ao You, biting her lips out of blood, and her head recovered a little bit of clarity.

She didn't eat or drink anything, but she was still caught!

She remembered, turning her head to look at the incense burner on the table, her eyes paused, and she raised her hand to overturn the incense burner.

Jian Meng thought to herself, is there a problem with that incense?

But she was not too worried, she had already sent someone to notify Xiahouye, he would definitely come over.

Ao You looked at the beauty close at hand, but hesitated as if he was afraid of blasphemy. He leaned slightly to look at her. The beauty's cheeks were reddish, her skin was snowy, and the blood on her lips added a bit of thrilling. The beauty of this makes people feel itchy and unbearable, and feel ashamed.

He swallowed, slowly stretched out his hand, and took the beauty into his arms. The taste of the gentle nephrite made him sigh.

"His Majesty!"

Just when he wanted to kiss Fangze, the door was suddenly pushed open, and he turned his head furiously: "Fuck--"

Standing at the door was Fu Rou with a panic expression. She ran in with her skirt in her arms. Anxiously said: "The general is coming from over there, and I will be here soon. Hurry up and hide her."

Ao You hugged the beauty's hand and couldn't bear to let go. How could the meat that was about to be eaten be spit out? , He squinted his eyes: "Come here, I am afraid that he will not succeed?"

Fu Rou was inexplicably frightened when he thought of the sharp cold eyes of Xiahouye. She was willing to let people go easily, she thought quickly, and suddenly said: "Your Majesty, I have a way to get the fourth sister, and the general will not be embarrassed with your Majesty."

Ao You glanced at her: "Talk about it. Look."

Fu Rou lowered her head, her voice soft and sulky: "If the fourth sister herself is willing to be with your Majesty, and the general hates her too late, how could she take her away?"

Jian Meng was confused and confused. After hearing these few sentences, I lost consciousness.

When she woke up, Jian Meng found that she was in a dark cabinet. The outside of the cabinet should be locked. She couldn't open it no matter how she pushed. When she wanted to shout, the door of the cabinet was suddenly blocked. The man opened from the outside.

The light flooded in, and her eyes adapted to the darkness were a little uncomfortable. Jian Meng closed her eyes. When she opened them, she saw a snow-white robe. The man bent down slightly and looked at her sideways, with a slight corner of his lips. Yang, with a clear and gentle voice: "It's a sin to keep such a beautiful girl in this place."

Seeing that it was the prince of a neighboring country, Jian Meng was relieved and a little speechless. His tone was like a monk who was compassionate and compassionate. , It matches his appearance very well.

Jian Meng's mouth twitched slightly: "I'm weak, can you pull me up first?"

"Men and women can't accept it." The prince sighed and stretched out his sleeves. Clothes."

Jian Meng: "..."

At the same time, Xia Houye had already rushed to Fu Rou's bedroom, and it was strange that there was no one guarding him outside, so he entered the room unimpeded.

As soon as he stepped into the room, he heard some strange sounds, like the gasp of men and women when they were happy. He felt tight and strode over, but suddenly froze again.

A familiar female voice sounded softly: "Your Majesty, you are so kind to me." The

man gasped and became muddy: "So it's me, or the general better?" The

woman smiled softly, her tone of sarcasm: "Of course it is your Majesty you are better. , and Jaap night but it is a waste, how could I like him, but for my sister forced me to, I would not marry him, it is ironic that he should also seriously think I like him too. "

Jaap night strikes the ear His voice seemed to fade away. He only heard the heart beating violently in his chest, and it hurt again and again, as if it was about to explode.

He didn't listen to what the people inside were still talking about. He turned around and left in strides, his robe and sleeves fluttering, his back was lonely and determined.

When he walked out of the bedroom, his eyes were blurred by the sun, and he only felt qi and blood rushing, his throat was sweet, anger, disappointment, and pain were all intertwined in his body. He turned his head and vomited a mouthful of blood.