Chapter 73 The Child His Father Is the President (15)

When he got out of the car, Zhou Zhiyuan did not wake Jiang Xiaozhou, but rather gently hugged him up. Seeing Jiang Xiaozhou's well-behaved appearance, the corners of his slightly cold lips couldn't help but slightly cocked.

Jian Meng just watched him carry Jiang Xiaozhou onto the oversized bed where he slept, and then he turned his face to look at her, her handsome face with a fascinating holy and gentle light, smiled slightly, and said, "This It's our son."

Jian Meng: "..."

Who said no!

"Tangtang." He suddenly called her.

Jian Meng subconsciously responded: "Huh?"

Zhou Zhiyuan stood in front of her with long legs, her thin lips pursed slightly, and his expression seriously said: "Thank you."

Jian Meng didn't react for a while.

Zhou Zhiyuan's hands were already wrapped around her shoulders, looking down at her, with complicated eyes: "Thank you for loving me so much."

Jian Meng didn't know how to answer the conversation, he was indeed the man whom the original owner loved so deeply, otherwise the original owner He won't give birth to his baby anymore.

Zhou Zhiyuan's deep gaze fell on her face, and her voice was low: "I don't know what exactly you had in mind to break up with me, but I feel I owe you an sorry."

Jian Meng was surprised: "Why do you apologize? "

Zhou Zhiyuan a silence, said:" perhaps it is not enough like it, or maybe I was too proud, when I would easily believe that you are the kind of vulgar worships money and women, no longer went to see you soon I have a new girlfriend again."

So... when the original owner was still thinking of him, he not only forgot her, but also formed a new love?

Jian Meng: "So... you regret it?"

"No." Zhou Zhiyuan took a deep look at her, "Although I am sorry that I can't be with you for the past eight years, but if I do it again, I still won't have it. Any changes."

Jane Meng could not help but ask: "Why?"

"Because ......" Zhou Zhiyuan leaned leaned her face, eyes focused and burning, "I'm afraid to change the past, you would not be you now."

Jane Meng's heart jumped, and she looked at him in shock, "What do you mean?"

Zhou Zhiyuan stood up straight: "In eight years, we have not looked like in each other's memory, I have changed..." He looked at him. Looking at her deeply, "You have also changed."

"Yes, yeah." Jian Meng secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhou Zhiyuan's voice suddenly became deeper and deeper: "Do you know what the biggest change is?"

Before Jian Meng could ask, he had already put his arms around her waist and approached her affectionately, his eyes undisguised. Hot and gloomy: "I used to lose you like losing something I like, but now I... will never allow this to happen like losing you."

...Yes, this is a very domineering president.

It's just that... the villain seems to like her too?

Jian Meng was silent, and asked: "If... happens, you... will die?"

Zhou Zhiyuan looked at her with an expression of difficulty: "Why am I going to die?"

Oh, don't you die ? Then she has nothing to worry about.

Just as Jian Meng was about to breathe a sigh of relief, she saw Zhou Zhiyuan sneer, saying every word: "I said it won't happen, it won't happen."

Jian Meng couldn't help refuting him: "I'm leaving. What?"

"Go?" Zhou Zhiyuan said in a dangerous tone, "Do you like chains or...little black houses?"

Jian Meng: "...neither do you like them."

Zhou Zhiyuan smiled politely: "Then just stay by my side. , Otherwise..."

Jian Meng looked at the cold light under his lens and swallowed: "...oh."

Seeing that she seemed to be frightened, Zhou Zhiyuan regained her scumbag and dignified appearance, and said indifferently: "I'm just kidding you, don't take it seriously. You can leave whenever you want, and I don't look like it. That kind of overbearing person, right?

Jian Meng: "..."

Yes, you are not like that kind of person, you are.

Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at her and asked gently, "What do you want to eat at noon?" "

Jian Meng: "Anything is fine. "

Zhou Zhiyuan looked at her, suddenly laughed:" I can do? "

His handsome and abstinent face brought a little smile, that kind of laughter was a little special, it seemed frivolous, and it seemed seductive.

Jian Meng had a hot face inexplicably: "I'm not picky. "

Zhou Zhiyuan chuckle:" Bi Shasha okay to feed. "

Jane Meng:"...Sashi? "

He also took other women home? Sure enough...very scumbag.

Zhou Zhiyuan said lightly: "Well, a puppy I raised, I have time to introduce you to you." "

Jane Meng: "......? "

So... why compare her and the dog?