Chapter 21 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountains (21)

The next day happened to be the day when the town went to the market. The three people mixed into the crowd. Xu Qi hurt her leg and couldn't walk fast. She arched her waist, bowed her head and leaned on a walking stick. Lin Yi and Jian Meng were guarding her side by side. They looked like ordinary grandchildren. Three people.

The station was indeed guarded. Jian Meng only recognized Lin Yao and Liu Chunhua. They were standing at the entrance and exit, and Liu Chunhua was still talking with an expression of resentment.

Xu Qi didn't even dare to lift

her head: "Miss Jian..." Jian Meng shook her hand: "I just don't see it later, just be natural." There are

people coming and going at the door, and the three of them are not annoying. Paying attention, when passing by Lin Yao, Lin Yao still glanced here casually. Xu Qi squeezed a sweat at the time. It was not until a dozen steps out that she breathed a sigh of relief and found that her hands were all over. It's shaking.

Xu Qi: "It should be okay... huh?"

Lin Yi frowned, "Get in the car! Just now... Liu Chunhua has been staring at me, maybe..."

Lin Yi's appearance is very different from before, and he is not careful. I can't see it. Since Liu Chunhua didn't stop him on the spot, he definitely didn't recognize it, but to be on the safe side, the three of them speeded up their pace.

The car in the town is paid directly by the car. Jian Meng got in the car and paid the money. She sat in the middle position with Lin Yi and Xu Qi sitting on each side.

the other side.

Lin Yao: "Mom, what are you watching?"

Liu Chunhua said indifferently: "Did you see the man who just wore a suit? Do you think he looks like the heroine in the movie last night?"

Lin Yao was startled. , Something flashed in his mind, he pulled out his leg and chased after him: "Mom, that person is Lin Yi!"

Liu Chunhua was startled at first, and then shook her head. The man in suit and leather shoes, looks like a human, why? Could it be Lin Yi's ugly monster?

She also assumed that her son had misunderstood, and was still guarding at the station. Seeing Lin Yao chasing after him, the others immediately followed after they looked at each other.

Xu Qi saw the person running outside the window with a sharp eye: "Ah, what, what to do? They must have found out!" The

driver had to wait until the car was full before leaving. Lin Yi asked for a wallet from Jianmeng. With a span of long legs, he jumped to the side of the driver's seat.

The driver was startled by his actions: "You, you do..."

Before the words were over, Lin Yi directly took out a wad of cash from his wallet and slapped it on the counter with a "slap", staring at him with cold eyes: "Now drive!" The

driver glanced at the cash. It is estimated that there are one or two thousand, which is enough for him to run back and forth. Where can he not agree?

He gave a startled "Oh" and hurriedly started the car. When Lin Yao rushed to the door of the car, he just patted the door, and the car slid out suddenly, emitting smoke from his face.

"Fuck!"

Xu Qi couldn't help laughing, and gritted her teeth and said, "It deserves it!"

An hour later, the three got out of the car. Xu Qi borrowed fifty yuan from Jianmeng and took the car home, leaving each other's contact information. Meng and Lin Yi went to the police station in the city to call the police.

As soon as I got in the taxi, the original owner's dad called in.

"Mengbao, wait at the station. Dad called the butler to pick you up. He is already on the way."

Jian Meng's mouth twitched:...Is this a bug on his daughter?

System: Oh, it's just mobile phone positioning.

"No, I'm not going home now."

Just after Jian Meng finished speaking, there was an exaggerated exclamation on the phone: "What? Where are you going? Mengbao, you can't just forget if you have a husband Dad? Where's Lin Yao, let me talk to him!"

Jian Meng: "...Don't mention Lin Yao from now on, I have something to do. I must explain it to you when I go back. I

just hung up ." Jian Meng found Lin Yi's dark eyes fixedly looking at her.

"Uh, my dad is quite ostentatious."

Lin Yi said in a low and steady voice, "Isn't your company going bankrupt? You didn't go to the village for the bounty? Why does your dad don't seem to know this?"

System: Oh, huh , Let's take it off.

Jian Meng swallowed, blinked for a while, and said: "You can see it, okay, I really wanted to help you temporarily. Those bankruptcies, bounties, etc., are fake, but ...Isn't it fake that I saved you?"

"No." Lin gave a strange light in the darkness, "You don't need to explain, I understand."

Jian Meng: "...?"

What did he understand, she didn't understand it!

"You will always be by my side, right?" Lin Yi held her hand tightly.

This unlucky boy must be at a loss and afraid of the outside world, right?

Jian Meng smiled: "Of course it will."