Chapter 7 The Second Generation of Blackening and Rich in the Mountain (7)

Widow He is in Taohua Village next door.

She can be regarded as a strange flower that everyone avoids in the village.  It's not easy to be ugly. It's not easy to marry a hunched blind at the age of thirty-five. Who knows that the man died after only a month, and she was given the name of Koff again, so that no man would be contaminated.  She's gone.

Widow He bought Lin Yi back and happily set up a few large tables for wedding banquets, mostly idle elderly people and children.

As soon as Jian Meng walked outside of Widow He's hospital, she saw a few barefoot kids bullying.

"Deadly fat man, you are so fat as a ball, you can only marry a wife like Widow He in the future."

"No, I won't marry!" The fat boy was frightened and flushed with a thick neck.

"Hahaha, I said you must marry if you want to marry."

The fat child stared at his eyes and was frightened, and after a while he cried out with a "wow".

The children jogged and ran away.

Jian Meng chuckled and laughed: He cried so desperately, what kind of ugly widow is that shocking the world?

System: The child is looking at you.

Jian Meng tilted her head and glanced. The white and fat child looked like a Fuwa in a New Year picture. His big dark eyes flickered, a finger in his small mouth, and his head slightly tilted to look at her.

"Sister, sister..." He asked in a soft voice, "I don't want to marry Widow Ho. Will you wait until I grow up to marry you?"

Jian Meng said with emotion to the system, "This kid has grown up very well", and then happily gave Xiao Fuwa a high gesture, and praised him like an aunt: "It's so soft and cute."  so cute."

System: mmp, you are also amazing.

When Jian Meng left, she didn't forget to give Xiao Fuwa a cheering gesture, and said solemnly: "You have to eat well, sleep well and study well. I will wait for you to become a handsome man and come to marry me."

Xiao Fuwa has a serious face: "Sister, I will."

The systemic indifferent face: Don't be silly, Lin Yi has been put on the bed right now.

When Jian Meng heard this, she quickened her pace and exclaimed with excitement, and said to the system, "So intense?"

System: What do you do with your cold personality and so excited?

Jane Meng: Lin Yi looks cold, stubborn, and fierce. He really wants to see his expression 2333 when he is pressed under him.

System: Enough for you.

The soil wall in the countryside is not high. Jian Meng easily climbed into the backyard and saw Xiao Fuwa looking up at her with her neck up.

"How did you get in?"

Xiao Fuwa glanced at her, then pointed to the side door in the corner and said, "You came in by pushing the door."

Jian Meng: "...oh."

Suddenly, I felt like I was mentally retarded after going over the wall.

System: ...Don't doubt, you are indeed.

Jian Meng: You are paralyzed.

"Niangzi, Niangzi, are you going to perform a secret mission?" Xiaofuwa asked concerned, "Do you need my help?"

Jane Meng: ...It seems that there are also TV series in this mountain.

System: Let me show you Lin Yi's murder again. Believe it or not.

"Uh..." Jian Meng suddenly pressed Xiao Fuwa's shoulder, "Hush, don't talk, you are watching here, if someone comes, call me, do you understand?"

Xiao Fuwa nodded and scanned the surroundings nervously.

"Well, work hard." Jian Meng said, "You will be rewarded in the organization."

Lin Yi was in the room where the happy character was posted. Jian Meng kicked open the door domineeringly. At that time, Lin Yi's teeth were biting Widow He's arm. Widow He looked back at her dress and thought it was.  The guest who came said: "Help me..."

Jian Meng directly lifted the bench and knocked her out.

After leaving the bench, Jian Meng clapped her hands and looked at Lin Yi with cold eyes. His limbs were tied with ropes, and the corners of his lips were widow He's blood. She was full of unyielding force.

Jian Meng raised his eyebrows: Oh, he's quite bloody, he doesn't seem to have suffered any loss, seeing the flesh and blood that bit people.

System: Host, if you don't explain a few more words, he will bite you next.

Jian Meng smiled at him, dragged Widow He to the ground, put her feet on the bed, and said aggressively: "If you promise to listen to me, I will save you."

Lin Yi stared at her without speaking.

"When I said saving you, I mean... taking you home." Jian Meng said, "Your real home."

Lin Yi's pupils suddenly tightened.

"I know you were kidnapped." Jian Meng looked at him, "Your father, your mother, your grandfather and your grandmother are waiting for you to come home. By the way, you have a younger sister, I have seen it, very cute,  The first sentence I said when I heard she could talk was: brother."

Lin Yi seemed to be very unstable, his chest was rising and falling, and his eyes fixed on her.

Jian Meng smiled: "Don't doubt, I am here to save you, otherwise you think I will come to the mountain for Lin Yao's scum?"

Lin Yi's voice is hoarse and low: "Why?"

The suspicion is really serious. If you want to change someone else, you may have left with her happily at this time.

Jian Meng continued to flicker: "Don't think I like you. You don't look at yourself. I went to you that night to tell you this. Who knows you are so violent. I just save you  I just want to get the sky-high bounties. My dad is about to go bankrupt and needs a lot of money to save the company."

System:...I almost believed it, your acting skills... soaring fast.

Jane Meng: Should Oscar send me a golden figure?

System: Haha.

Lin Yi stared at her for a while, and said, "You have to listen to me, too."

Is this kid quite good at bargaining?

Jian Meng: "Go all the way, strike while the iron is hot, let's run away now!"

Lin Yi looked gloomy and did not express any objections.