Chapter 50 Dancing with Wolves (6)

After spending a night at Shen Xiu's house last time, the relationship between the two people still hasn't made any substantial progress, but a bit of ambiguity has been added to the relationship between the same table.

Shen Xiu would bring her breakfast, caring for her tenderly, and teach her to do questions... completely put on the posture of a perfect crush, and did not say anything that would bother her, silently treat her well, and make people even refuse He couldn't find any excuses.

Of course, Jian Meng hadn't thought of rejecting at all, and she accepted his kindness very cooperatively, acting as if she was gradually relying on him and trusting him.

Jian Meng didn't have anything to do with Shen Xiu, but she soon discovered that Zuo Han had already sunk in mud feet. It was only ten days before Zuo Han met Luo Bei, but Zuo Han had already been with Luo Bei. Bei started to go in and out in a fair manner.

Everyone knows that Zuo Han is dating a boy from another school. Every afternoon after school, you can see a handsome and lazy boy leaning on the motorcycle waiting for Zuo Han. Zuo Han always leaps into his arms and sits in surprise. His car drove away swaggeringly.

Qiao Lu didn't take it seriously. It's not the first time Zuo Han had this type of boyfriend, until she met the boy at the school gate and she recognized it at a glance. Isn't that the flower guard of Qiaoya's dead girl Messenger?

Said it was the boss of the broken school, she tried to trouble Qiao Ya several times, but he destroyed it.

Qiao Lu sneered. Before Zuo Han jumped into his arms, she pushed Zuo Han away, walked to Luo Bei, and slapped him hard.

Jian Meng was a little stunned.

Zuo Han screamed, rushed to Luo Bei, and reached out to touch his left cheek: "Are you okay?"

Luo Bei curled his lips slightly, looking at Qiao Lu with wicked eyes and sharp eyes.

If it wasn't for Qiao Lu to be her friend, Zuo Han really wanted to slap her ten or eight. She looked at Qiao Lu angrily: "How can you beat Luo Bei?"

Qiao Lu frowned, "Zuo Han, come here." It must be Qiaoya's trick for this person to approach you, don't be deceived!"

Zuo Han couldn't bear the questioning of Luo Bei's feelings towards her. She said loudly, "I just like him, even if I was deceived, I deserved it!" Then, she reached out and took Luo Bei's arm, "Luo Bei! Let's go!"

Luo Bei took her hand out, his eyes were a little careless: "Han Han, let's stop here, I don't have a hobby of being beaten by your friends."

Zuo Han was startled: " Luo Bei! There won't be another time, I, I will talk to Sister Qiao, she misunderstood you."

Luo Bei chuckled softly: "I didn't misunderstand her." His gaze passed over Qiao. Lu, falling on Jane Meng who was aside, suddenly reached out her arm around Jane's waist, led her to the front, and drove away in the car.

"Luo Bei! Luo Bei!"

Zuo Han chased for a few steps, but could only see his figure disappearing. She suddenly turned around and stared at Qiao Lu angrily: "Why do you care about me?"

Qiao Lu Sarcastically: "He was just playing with you. I didn't see that Shanshan was more beautiful than you, so I took her away?"

Zuo Han exclaimed, "He deliberately angered me! It was because of you that he gave birth to me. Furious! Why can you associate with old men in society, so I can't be with Luo Bei? Luo Bei is a hundred times better than that uncle!"

Qiao Lu's face sank suddenly, without saying anything, left Han had already cried and ran away.

Jian Meng was sitting in front of Luo Bei, he drove fast, the violent wind blew her face, she could hardly open her eyes, and her voice was a little bit quiet by the wind.

"Are you going to drive slowly?"

She was really worried that she would be thrown into the air by accident.

Luo Bei hooked his lips and didn't slow down. Instead, he drove crazily until he stopped in front of an old alley. He took off his helmet and scratched his messy hair.

Jian Meng was already dizzy and disgusted, but Luo Bei suddenly leaned over to get close to her, smiled and said, "Beauty, you can't speak slowly to men, understand?"

Jian Meng didn't want to understand anything. She endured it, but still couldn't help but vomit. Luo Bei was very close to her, and there was some foul on his clothes. He hurriedly jumped away and said "fuck".

"Are there any tissues?" Jian Meng asked with a pale face.

Luo Bei couldn't bear it and took her clothes off. He pulled her upstairs with a bad temper, pushed her into a room, and said harshly to the person lying on the sofa: "Don't let me do this next time. What happened!"

Jian Meng watched Luo Bei enter the bathroom. Did he mean to take her to Shen Xiu's house?

This is indeed Shen Xiu's home. She is standing in the living room, looking at the boy lying on the sofa. He is still asleep, but he is not awakened. His brows are slightly frowned, as if he was unhappy even sleeping.

Jian Meng squatted on the sofa and looked at him. She had never seen a boy like him. She was clearly in the vigorous adolescence of seventeen or eighteen, but he was always very mature and gentle, with deep emotions, words and deeds. It's not as clumsy as a young man.

He is much more real now, at least he looks like an ordinary boy with troubles, and his frowning look is a bit soft and cute.

The death of his brother should make him very painful, right?

Jian Meng couldn't help reaching out and touching his brows, but he was suddenly holding his wrist. He looked at her quietly, with indistinguishable emotions in his gentle eyes.

"Shen Xiu!"

Luo Bei's voice suddenly sounded. Shen Xiu let go of her hand and sat up: "What's the matter?"

He turned his head and saw Luo Beichi. He walked out, came out and came out naked. ,NS!

Jian Meng also looked at Luo Bei. Unexpectedly, the boy looked very thin and had a very good figure. She even trained her abdominal muscles. Before she could see clearly, her eyes were suddenly covered by a hand.

"Luo Bei, go back to the room."

Jianmeng heard a light hum of disdain, followed by footsteps and the sound of closing doors.

Shen Xiu put down his hands and pulled up Jian Meng who was still squatting, and let her sit on the sofa, and asked: "What do you want to drink?"

Jian Meng: "Boiled water." After

a while, Shen Xiu held a glass of water and handed it to her. She smiled and sat down beside her: "Didn't you say that you are going to take the exam soon, and I will help you review it."

That's why I asked her to come over?

Jian Meng lowered her head and drank her saliva, and said, "You and Luo Bei..."

Shen Xiu's eyes moved slightly, and he smiled and said, "Luo Bei, he is a friend of Song Chi and is now my landlord."

He seemed aggravated to hear him . The two words "Song Chi" that had disappeared, Jian Meng's mind flashed through Song Chi's eyes before she jumped down from the rooftop, and she was choked by the water when she jumped in her heart.

"You, do you know Song Chi too?" Jian Meng was surprised, he wouldn't want to showdown in front of her, would he?

Shen Xiu said calmly, "No, I don't know. It's just..." He propped up the sofa with one hand, and slowly approached Jian Meng, who seemed a little uneasy, and said, "I'm very worried that I will become like him. The ending."

Jian Meng shrank back: "Why?" What

he said is so false, she should worry about her ending like that, right? His scheming boy would be good if he didn't play other people to death.

Shen Xiu's gentle voice revealed some deep meaning: "Don't you know why?" He lifted her chin and looked into her eyes, "Shanshan, because I like you too, do you think too Disgusting, angry, and then let me die?"