Chapter 164 God Doesn't Love the World, He Loves Me

This night, Jian Meng and Zhou Tingqing slept in the same room, and she didn't worry that Zhou Tingqing would not be able to control him. He himself was a stunningly beautiful man. Another look was an elegant and noble man like an aristocrat. Even if she offered herself a pillow seat, she might not be able to do so. It's successful.

However, she still has some insomnia. I don't know why she can't fall asleep lately. There is always something empty in her heart, and she wants to shed tears somehow.

It seems that something sad happened.

But now she has some improvement in acting and inherited a huge inheritance. She should wake up with a smile in her dreams, but sometimes she wakes up and finds her face full of tears.

Is there something wrong with her body?

Jian Meng sighed anxiously, and wanted to go to the hospital for a check after going back.

"Can't you sleep?" The man's low and soft voice came from the sofa.

Jian Meng was a little surprised. She sat up hurriedly and looked to the side of the sofa. His posture lying on his side is very beautiful, with his right hand blocking his forehead, as if he closed his eyes. In the dreamy dim light of the night light, his figure is A beautiful picture outlined by a simple pen seems to be faintly shining.

Jian Meng is not a person who likes male sex either. I don't know how many handsome guys I have seen in the entertainment industry. She almost stared at him until he took his hand off. When the pair of unpredictable eyes looked over, she was busy. After

regaining his senses, he said with a "Um", "Maybe I slept too much in the afternoon." After a pause, Zhou Tingqing got up and opened the refrigerator.

Jian Meng: "Are you hungry?"

Zhou Tingqing glanced at her suddenly. If there was a smile, his calm tone was warm: "A cup of milk will make you sleep better."

So... I want to boil her milk. the meaning of?

Jian Meng was very embarrassed. She made his master sleep on the sofa. Should he get up in the middle of the night to boil milk for her?

"No need?" Jian Meng yawned deliberately, "Actually, I'm already a little sleepy."

Zhou Tingqing didn't speak, as if he could see through her mind, he took a carton of milk and went into the kitchen.

Jane Meng was not happy, just waiting for someone to boil milk for her, so she took her slippers and went to the kitchen.

Unexpectedly, when the man saw her, his side eyes were also very charming, with a gentle voice, but with an irreversible sense of oppression: "Go to bed."

Jian Meng: "...Okay."

Jian Meng went back to bed. While sitting, she picked up the little bear beside the bed and hugged it in her arms, rubbing and rubbing, with an annoyed look on her face. It's really, really so embarrassing, why is she so obedient?

"Isn't it good to be obedient?"

Suddenly someone asked in her ear, the voice was very soft and natural, and she subconsciously said "Too shameless, right?".

and many more!

Jian Meng froze, turned her head in horror, and saw Zhou Tingqing standing in front of her, leaning over to look at her slightly. The bewitching face was very close to her, and the expression in her eyes was unclear.