Chapter 2 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountain (2)

"Do you dare to stare?" Liu Chunhua took off the plastic sandals and took a picture of the man on the back of the head. "Oh, that's ridiculous, you hit and stare at such a beautiful and gentle lady, Miss Jian, you hit me for a snack, and live with me.  Yes, it brought out an inhuman white-eyed wolf!"

With that said, the sandals were "slapped" and dust was flying in the sky.

The man lowered his eyebrows, his expression hidden in the shadow, motionless.

Jian Meng's heart jumped: "Mother, if you have something to say, don't beat people!"

Liu Chunhua smiled at her so fat and trembling: "Oh, your young lady in the city is a literary and wise man, right? We are not interested in this in the country, you don't know this kid is so wild, you don't fight  He is getting more and more helpless."

Seeing this aunt's proud expression of "I can beat people, I am very capable", she might start beating people again at any time. Jian Meng twitched her mouth and felt that she couldn't talk to her, so she turned her head and looked at Lin Yao.

Lin Yao smiled back to her gently, then turned her head and said, "Mom, I don't think Big Brother did it on purpose. Mengmeng still has a headache right now, so it's better to ask Big Brother to apologize and let Mengmeng go to sleep for a while.  "

Jane Meng: "..."

Is Lin Yao's heart black?  This again implied that he had beaten people very hard and made his elder brother apologize. If his eldest brother wanted to apologize, he would not have been beaten just now.

Sure enough, as soon as his voice fell, Liu Chunhua grabbed the sandals again and slammed them on the man's back.

"I heard what Ayao said? Don't you apologize? Don't apologize? You damned kid!"

Jian Meng felt pain when she looked at it, but the man just carried it without saying a word.

The system suddenly said: Host, I am a little scared.

Jane Meng: Are you a hot chicken?  To be honest, I'm afraid too. Isn't this a fake?  His mother was about to pat him and vomit blood.

System: I haven't gotten stuck, I just received the villain's message.

Jane Meng: You don't need to send it to me, just tell me what is important.

System: Following the world's original trajectory, Lin Yiben is the only son of a wealthy businessman in the city. He was abducted to Xinghua Village at the age of 10.  After going through the whole village, he walked out of the mountain and became a sadistic serial murderer.

Jane Meng swallowed: Can you explain the meaning of cooking?

System: Yes, it is what you understand.

Mom, it's so bloody and cruel... It's abnormal!

Jian Meng: ...Speaking of which, why does the Lin family want to buy a son?

System: He didn't buy it. Lin Yao's aunt abducted him back, but he couldn't sell it and threw him in his hands.

Jian Meng: Why?

System: ... he is too fierce, and the buyer refuses to ask for it.

Jian Meng: What a pitiful child.

System: Your poor child is about to be beaten to death, because you were beaten.

Jian Meng didn't pay attention for a while, and she almost flew her soul away. She could almost imagine her tragic fate of being thrown into a pot and boiled.