Chapter 3 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountain (3)

In the morning, when Jian Meng got up to brush her teeth and wash her face, there was no one in the house. She walked outside and saw Su Xiao standing in the yard, applying lipstick to the small mirror.

Su Xiao caught a glimpse of her from the corner of her eyes: "Morning, Brother Lin and the others went down to the ground just before the dawn. Aunt Lin said that it is not good for us to sit and eat free meals. You wash your face and choose vegetables.  , I'll cook."

Jian Meng said "um" without thinking about it. She has never lived in the country. She looked at the chickens, ducks, flowers and trees in the yard, and she moved a small stool to pick vegetables in the yard.

Su Xiao is also a college student from the countryside. She is skilled and good at housework. When Jian Meng delivered the vegetables in the dustpan, she had already cooked porridge and steamed buns. Seeing her, Su Xiao had something rare on her face.  Superiority.

"Jian Meng, put the vegetables on the stove, and stir-fry them when they come back to prevent it from getting cold." She suddenly pressed her stomach, "I'll go to the toilet, you watch the fire."

Jian Meng put a fire in the stove, and saw that there was still a broken flower blue cloth on the stove, and the kitchen smoke was heavy. This was used to block the dust on the head, so she carefully wrapped it up for herself.

Jane Meng: 9527, although I'm not good at acting, I dance with leverage. Come and walk for a while!

System: No, please be a quiet vase!

However, Jian Meng was already shaking her head in three steps, and she sang: "The village is noisy with gongs and drums outside the village, and the little lady is cleverly dressed in her room."

System:...Ouch, hey, it's broken you.

Jane Meng pointed up her orchid quite **, "Does this dress look like a beautiful and virtuous little daughter-in-law?"

The system suddenly became quiet as a chicken.

There is a sound of heavy objects falling behind him.

Jian Meng's back froze for three seconds and turned to see Lin Yi. He should have just returned from carrying water, sweating, and a dark towel on his shoulders. She hurriedly stood up straight and followed his sight.  She touched her orchid finger, subconsciously touched her hair, and smiled enthusiastically:

"Lin Yi, you are back. You picked these two buckets of water? You are really strong." She coughed, "There are hot steamed buns here. Would you like to eat them? I'll take them for you."

Lin Yi no longer looked at her, poured water into the tank blankly, scooped up a large scoop of water, raised his head and gurgled and drank it, then took his sleeve and wiped his chin and strode out.

System: The highest state of awkward chat.

Jane Meng: ...Spicy chicken system, why don't you remind me?

System: Who makes someone too narcissistic, blame me?

Jane Meng: mmp, just like Lin Yi's stubborn attitude of ignoring people, I can't imagine him with a sunny heart and a smile on his face.

System: Host, dry father, believe that you are the fattest!

When everyone came back, Su Xiao and Jian Meng brought the food to the table. Liu Chunhua took Jian Meng to sit down with a flattered look: "Oh, what a shame, Miss Jian, you are a guest, how can you let you?  The cook? You also make such a big table. Oh, Miss Jian is really...I really don't know what to say. It is a blessing for Ayao to find a good wife like Miss Jian in a few lifetimes!"