Chapter 77 The Child His Father Is the President (19)

Jane Meng looked at the woman silently.

She is dressed like a rich lady, has a sweet temperament, a delicate figure, and her eyes are soft and sweet when she looks at people. It seems that even the rudest man can't say anything to her.

After Zhou Zhiyuan said such a shameless remark, she did not cry sweetly. Instead, she smiled sweetly and sweetly. She put her arms around him and said, "Brother, you look so handsome when you speak with a straight face."

Zhou Zhiyuan seemed to have a very low tolerance for her. Such a sentence made him frown, pulled his hand out, and said coldly: "What are you doing here?"

"What else can you do at night? Don't be so. Let someone answer straightforwardly." The woman seemed to look at him embarrassedly, then she saw Jian Meng next to him, and said with a smile, "There are outsiders, but this lady... is a bit familiar. "

Zhou Zhiyuan sideways blocked her gaze, with a protective posture, and said coldly: "Isn't you the only outsider here?" The

woman ignored his words, but was silent for a while and suddenly laughed. Get up: "Oh, I remember. Isn't she the one that my brother hated the most before... girlfriend?"

Jian Meng was silent, she was very skilled in instigating divorce, she wanted I really like Zhou Zhiyuan. After hearing these words, I will become angry.

Zhou Zhiyuan

yelled : "Xia Yanran!" "Don't shout at me." Xia Yanran reached out and covered his lips, and shook her head in disapproval. Miss girlfriend's midnight tryst, how can you be harsh to me regardless of right or wrong?"

Fiancee?

Jian Meng glared, turned his head and glanced at Zhou Zhiyuan. Suddenly he understood a little bit why the task progress would be stagnant. He still had a peach blossom that I didn't know if it was his love sister or his fiancée.

Zhou Zhiyuan thought she had misunderstood, and anxiously explained: "Listen to me, I have nothing to do with her, really."

"It doesn't matter?" Xia Yanran bit her lip. "Brother, I didn't expect you to be such a man on two boats! Your parents are preparing to get engaged for us. You are fine, and opened her mouth. It's okay!"

Zhou Zhiyuan was furious: "Xia Yanran! You..."

Just before he finished speaking, Jiang Xiaozhou had already finished his homework, and he ran out humbly, looking at them in surprise, "Dad, this auntie. Who is it?"

Xia Yanran looked at Jiang Xiaozhou for a while as if he had been hit hard, with a light and fluttering voice: "You still had a son with her?"

Zhou Zhiyuan: "Don't mess around here. "

Xia Yanran looked at him weepingly, and then said to Jian Meng: "Auntie won't agree that you are with your brother, so you should take the initiative to leave, don't worry, I will Your son is regarded as his own son."

Jian Meng: "..."

This Miss Xia has a lot of dramas.

Jiang Xiaozhou was frightened by her words, and cried out "Wow": "I'm not your son!"

Zhou Zhiyuan jumped up and said, "Xia Yanran, don't force me..."

"Don't say it." Xia Yanran interrupted him, "Brother, don't explain, I don't want to hear anything now. I won't forgive you until you deal with her."

She seemed sad and looked at him angrily, then turned her head. With those feet in high heels, trotting steadily into the night.

Jian Meng glanced at Zhou Zhiyuan's expression, not very good-looking, um...like a dog.

Jiang Xiaozhou was still crying: "Mom, wouldn't you want me?"

His eyebrows frowned irritably: "Don't cry!"

Jiang Xiaozhou listened to him very much, so he stopped crying immediately, but he still had a little bit to accept I couldn't help but hiccup, with bright eyes still hanging from the corners of his eyes, and looked at Jian Meng aggrievedly.

Jian Meng has never been fierce to him. When he saw him like this, she felt distressed. She hugged him in her arms and glared at Zhou Zhiyuan: "What is wrong with him? What is wrong with him?

I'm embarrassed to spread the anger on the child." Zhou Zhiyuan looked at her, and his thin lips moved: "I'm sorry."

Although there are too many words to explain, she shouldn't be able to listen. Anyway, bow her head and admit her mistake. That's right.

Jian Meng: "The girl just now is really your fiancee?"

Zhou Zhiyuan did not hesitate to veto: "No." As if afraid that she would not believe it, he added, "I won't lie to you."

Jian Meng looked at him seriously. With his expression, he didn't think he was lying, then... that Miss Xia is really pure... Dramatic, probably... After solving this rotten peach blossom, Zhou Zhiyuan can get rid of the scumbag label?

Seeing her lowered her head and was silent, Zhou Zhiyuan's heart sank. She must still not believe him. She misunderstood that he had a fiancee. She must be uncomfortable at this moment. She likes him so much and is willing to be a maid for him in order to stay by his side. Now, if he still makes her sad, what kind of man is he?

Zhou Zhiyuan was groaning, and was about to open his mouth to show her his thoughts, but suddenly heard her say: "Let's go to sleep, you have to go to work tomorrow."

Zhou Zhiyuan just said "wait..." and saw her pull Jiang Xiaozhou entered the bedroom and closed the door with a "bang".

He stared at the door deeply and pursed his lips. She actually changed the subject. Is she really angry with him? In case she was hiding in the bed and crying secretly... the

more he thought about it, the more anxious he took the key to the bedroom door, thinking about letting her calm down even if he was kneeling. After opening the door, he found that she was already I fell asleep, let alone crying, but didn't even frown.

Suddenly, his mood became a little complicated, he covered her with a quilt, lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead, and walked out.

Wouldn't she...n't care at all, right? Does that mean that she has...don't love him anymore?

In the dark aisle, Zhou Zhiyuan sighed deeply