Chapter 52-Dancing with Wolves (8)

Since the day the scandal was exposed, Qiao Lu has not appeared at school again. Because of the bad influence of this incident, the school gave her expulsion, and her things and desks were all disposed of by the school.

Most of the children in aristocratic schools are in the same circle, and it's easy to tell who has any troubles. Within a few days, Jian Meng heard that Qiao Lu was kicked out of the house by Qiao's father and severed her father-daughter relationship. Qiao Lu left the city with the man and did not say goodbye to anyone before leaving.

Jane Meng remembered Qiao Lu's arrogant appearance, but now she was leaving her hometown, but she still didn't know who was really hurting her, she couldn't help feeling a little bit sigh.

It's really Feng Shui turns around.

After Qiao Lu left, Xu Tong showed a violent attitude when she saw Jian Meng. Without the slightest whitewashing of the past, Zuo Han became closer to Jian Meng. Even she said to Qiao Lu's little moves behind her back. Came out.

"Why do you think Qiao Lu would be driven away?" Zuo Han smiled relaxedly, "My mother and I filed a lawsuit, saying that she was bullying me. My mother went to Qiao's family for an explanation as soon as she heard it, the wife and second lady of Qiao's family I wanted to drive Qiao Lu away, so I took this opportunity and forced Uncle Qiao to drive her away."

Jian Meng looked at Zuo Han's sweet smile and said, "Aren't you and Qiao Lu very close?"

Zuo Han curled his lips: "I thought it was, but I just understand now that she just treated us as a follower, really thought she was so amazing, and she would take care of everything! If it weren't for her, Luo Bei wouldn't be angry with me. "

Speaking of Luo Bei, Zuo Han's spirit came and he kept boasting about how good Luo Bei is, and finally patted the table, saying: "Shan Shan, we will skip class to find Luo Bei for self-study tonight!"

Jane Meng: "I want to prepare for the monthly exam."

Zuo Han pushed her arm and blinked and said, "Do you still need to review your relationship with Shen Xiu? Copying one or two questions for you is enough!"

"Copying one or two questions?" Shen Xiu's voice suddenly sounded.

Zuo Han was sitting in Shen Xiu's position. She turned her head and saw Shen Xiu standing in the aisle, but did not stand up, but said a little uncomfortably, "Everyone in the class knows that you are chasing us Shanshan. Wouldn't you even want to copy the questions for her?"

"It was found that the copying of the questions was to score zero points." Shen Xiu smiled, "Training is okay, Shanshan, do you want to come to my house to continue the last unfinished tuition? "

Jane Meng always felt he calls the" cram "some profound meaning.

Zuo Han didn't think so much, and he nodded hurriedly: "Shanshan, let's go out for self-study in the evening. When you come back, let Shen Xiu give you tutorials."

Jian Meng was reluctant to go out, but it was time for self- study in the evening. , Zuo Han still took her to the technical school.

Coincidentally, the boss of the technical school also skipped class and took a group of brothers to eat at the hot pot restaurant on the street.

Zuo Han saw him and was about to pass in surprise, but suddenly saw a girl wearing a low-cut suspender and hot pants walked up to Luo Bei and sat down, with two long white legs close to Luo Bei. Luo Bei didn't resist at all, and smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

Zuo Han rushed over and asked in a questioning tone: "Who is she?"

Jian Meng was a little helpless. She wanted to know that it was another Shura field. She even suspected that Luo Bei knew they would come early in the morning. Deliberately so angry Zuo Han.

Luo Bei didn't give Zuo Han a look either. He picked up a beer bottle and drank half a bottle. The apple was a bit sexy when it rolled. Several boys laughed and said, "Boss is good!"

Zuo Han has not been like this. Ignoring it, her young lady pressed Luo Bei's hand as soon as she had a temper.

The boys laughed weirdly.

Luo Bei raised his eyelids: "Enough, Zuo Han."

Zuo Han's tears suddenly fell, dripping on the back of Luo Bei's hand, Luo Bei looked at her calmly.

"You used to call me Hanhan, but now you call me my name!" Zuo Han was aggrieved and sad, "Did you find another woman behind my back?"

Jian Meng almost couldn't listen to it anymore, Zuo Han was even more affectionate. It's really goosebumps.

"Zuo Han, let's go back." Jian Meng pulled Zuo Han's arm. If Luo Bei was doing a play, she also felt that the play was a bit past.

Luo Bei smiled and smiled casually: "I will find whoever I want, and need to carry you?"

Then, in Zuo Han's startled sight, he hugged the girl next to him and bowed his head for a long time. With another hot kiss, the boys clapped, patted the table, whistled and laughed.

Zuo Han only felt hot on his face, but his heart felt painful as if he was suffocating.

Luo Bei lightly raised his eyelids and looked at her: "You can roll?"

"You bastard!"

Zuo Han stretched out his hand to hit him, but he held his wrist and pulled her, and she fell into his arms without standing still.

"Luo Bei..." Zuo Han looked at his close face, tears streaming out again.

Luo Bei lifted her chin and smiled, "I'm just a bastard, did you know that?"

Zuo Han bit his lip .

Luo Bei adjusted the bow in her school uniform, and said with a smile but a smile: "Miss should go back to your house obediently. We are not all the same."

"I hate you!" Zuo Han cried and cried, "The world's most You hate it!"

Zuo Han covered his face and ran away.

Luo Bei's hand paused slightly, and he continued to drink and laugh with the group of boys casually.

Jian Meng looked at Luo Bei: "There are so many ways to retaliate, why should you choose the most despicable one? Zuo Han is very single and simple emotionally. You can't treat her like this."

Luo Bei squinted slightly to look at her. :"you......"

Jian Meng interrupted him: "Tell Shen Xiu for me. I know who he is and everything he has done. I will not play any emotional games with him anymore. I will use my own means to return everything I owe him. He." The

next day, Zuo Han didn't come to school, but just called Jian Meng to take a week of sick leave for her.

Probably Luo Bei had already told her what she had said. There was no conventional milk on Jian Meng's table and Shen Xiu's gentle attitude. He seemed to have suddenly changed into a person with a gloomy and cold expression, and he could pierce him all over. Wounding thorns.

Jian Meng knew that he didn't need to be nice to himself anymore, but suddenly removed all the pretense. The real indifference made him a little daunting.

She didn't know if it was good or not to break him down.

When class is over, she wants to go to the bathroom, but Shen Xiu is leaning on the back table with a math book on her lap.

Today, the two of them hadn't spoken half a word, Jian Meng hesitated for a while, and whispered: "Shen Xiu, I want to go out."

Shen Xiu didn't lift his head either.

"Shen Xiu!" Jian Meng's voice was louder.

Shen Xiu turned his face to look at her slightly.

"I want to go to the toilet."

Shen Xiu looked up and down at her, with an indifferent expression of "It's my shit," he lowered his head to read.

Jane Meng wanted to be crazy. She stared at the back of his head for a while, then stepped on the bench and got on the table, wanting to jump over it.

Although it was the end of get out of class at the moment, her movements were still quite eye-catching, and many of her classmates looked over curiously.

Shen Xiu stopped reading. She looked up at her. She was standing on his table. Her legs were white, thin and straight. He looked indifferently along his legs, and his complexion suddenly became a little weird. Jumped off the table.

Jian Meng patted the skirt and saw that Shen Xiu's expression was weird, thinking that he felt that he had stepped on his table and snorted, and said, "You didn't let me go, you can't blame me."

Shen Xiu turned his head and looked out the window, ignoring her.