Chapter 96 My Leader, Couldn't Be So Cute (12)

The martial arts conference is held in the garden of Cuiyu Villa.

The garden is huge, with verdant vegetation and brilliantly blooming flowers. The air is filled with lazy fragrance of flowers.

People from all major sects have all arrived, and those sitting in the front row are big bosses and old-timers. The disciples are basically standing obediently under the sun.

Although Yunxuan is young, he is the owner of Cuiyu Villa, so he not only sits in the first row, but also sits in the middle.

Seeing him with a smile, Jian Meng let herself go over and sit, hurriedly waved her hand, and said, "No, brother, I want to go around."

Yun Xuan did not force it, but only ordered his servants to take good care of her.

Jian Meng was about to go to the door and wait for Chu Hanxian to come over, but in a blink of an eye he saw Lin Lan standing beside an old nun dressed up.

Lin Lan also saw her, and she whispered and didn't know what she had said to the old nun. The old nun looked up at her.

Lin Lan came over: "Miss Chu, where are you going?"

Jian Meng: "Nowhere."

Lin Lan sneered, "Don't coax me, do you want to find the demon leader?"

Jian Meng had no choice but to go. "Yeah" said: "I want to see what's going on with him."

Lin Lan looked at her with a weird look, then turned to look at the elegant profile of Gongzixuan, and suddenly lowered her voice: "You have a marriage contract with someone else's brother, and you are thinking about your younger brother. It's not enough to hug the left and the right!"

Why do you hug the left and the right?

Jian Meng couldn't help saying: "...I will make it clear to my senior."

Lin Lan looked at her, "Oh", and pulled out a "I understand" smile: "Do you like the cruel type of the leader? "

Jian Meng didn't even think about it, but retorted: "Where is he cruel..."

As soon as the last word "le" was uttered, she heard a terrified scream, and this sound also alarmed the sects, who looked over here one after another.

Jian Meng had a bad premonition in her heart. Sure enough, she turned around and saw the garden entrance not far away. The two guards had their heads chopped off. One of them shook their heads and rolled to a pair of unstained dust. The front of the plain brocade boots.

The young man's eyes were still blank and dull, as if he had lost his head before he could even realize what was happening.

Jian Meng's legs became soft with fright. Lin Lan supported her by her side. She should have seen a lot of bloody scenes, so her tone is calm, and she can actually tease her: "Huh? It's not cruel at all?"

Jian Meng: "..."

Chu Hanxian walked ahead of the demons. The person who did it should be Gu Ruan beside him, because Gu Ruan was rubbing the blood beads on the sword with Xijuan.

It's just...If there is no instruction from the leader, how can the people below do it?

The people present probably thought this way, so the eyes of disgust, anger, and hatred were all given to Chu Hanxian. There were even a lot of people who wanted to draw their swords to kill him impulsively, and the situation would be out of control. Fortunately, The master Yun Xuan calmed everyone's emotions softly, only to say that there might be some misunderstanding in it.

"What misunderstanding! This demon is clearly here to provoke!"

"Yeah! If he doesn't explain clearly, we can't just let it go!"

Yun Xuan said nothing, and turned his face to look towards him. Chu Hanxian's fixed gaze was a bit subtle and deep.

Jian Meng also looked at him, only to feel that he had a weird feeling all over his body, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

His dress is not much different from when he was on the mountain. He still wears white clothes to win the snow and the immortal spirit is refined. It's just that he doesn't use the leisurely looking hairband, but he wears a jade crown that shows a bit of nobility and coldness. The look... It seems that there is no expression.

It's not even an expressionless face, it's really like a flower or a grass, there is no such thing as an expression.

He didn't react to the aggressiveness of the crowd, as if he didn't put people in his eyes at all, as if arrogant and cold to the extreme.

Lin Lan had a very bad impression of him, and she remembered the days when he was locked up on the mountain. She planned to ignore it on Miss Chu's face, but she didn't expect that he turned out to be a bad guy who turned her face and didn't recognize others, Miss Chu. Waiting for him bluntly, he ignored people without explaining or saying when they met.

Lin Lan's heart became angry, and she flew over when she lifted the sword, deliberately trying to give him a severe lesson.

"Miss Lin!"

Jian Meng followed as soon as he was anxious, but saw Chu Hanxian standing there motionless. When Lin Lan's sword stabbed, he turned his side slightly and flicked his finger. The sword broke again fragilely, and he shot Lin Lan's thin neck like electricity.

Everyone exclaimed.

Jian Meng cried: "Stop!"

Chu Hanxian didn't use any force at all, just so much that he pinched Lin Lan's neck, but there seemed to be an extremely cold air current on his wrist, and a thin layer of ice came from Lin Lan. Gradually condensing and spreading around the neck.

Jian Meng only felt that his heartbeat was about to stop, and his ability to move the freezer seemed to be much higher?

She subconsciously shook his hand. Although she felt the coldness, she was not frozen. On the contrary, the cold air slowly faded like fear. Even the ice on Lin Lan's neck melted.了水。 The water.

Chu Hanxian raised his eyes and looked at her. His pupils were as dark as ink and dark as night, but his expressionless face seemed a bit dull.

Jian Meng's feeling of weirdness was even stronger, and she didn't have time to think about it. She hurriedly pulled away his hand to save Lin Lan. Although he didn't seem to exert any effort, she could not shake it even half a minute.

Jian Meng gritted his teeth and saw that he was still staring at her without blinking, and couldn't help but yell at him: "You are letting go!"

Everyone was quiet, as if he was afraid that he would kill Jian Meng in a rage.

Yun Xuan frowned, and when he was about to step forward to save someone, he saw that his younger brother had really let go of his hand. It seemed that there was still a bit of... grievance?

Jian Meng held Lin Lan with a weak breath, worried: "Miss Lin, are you okay?"

Maybe she just got frostbitten her throat, Lin Lan opened her mouth but couldn't speak, so she shook her head, Emei over there. The disciples of the school hurriedly helped Lin Lan over.

Yun Xuan also pulled Jian Meng over, looked at Chu Hanxian with unclear eyes, and said, "Everyone is here to participate in the martial arts conference?"

Chu Hanxian didn't say a word, looked at him, and put his eyes on him again. Jane Meng next to him.

When Jian Meng looked over, she saw that he withdrew his gaze, and he had an unnoticeable unpleasant emotion, as if he was being yelled at...unhappy?

Seeing that Chu Hanxian was not speaking, Yun Xuan had to ask again.

Chu Hanxian was still in a daze as if he hadn't heard.

Yunxuan frown, but suddenly heard a very feminine smiles tenderly, and then there is humanity: "He do not like to speak, we do not mind, we indeed are to attend the symposium ......"

Evil people into In the two columns, a graceful and romantic woman came out with a smile on her face and the corners of her eyes slightly upturned, giving birth to a somewhat deceptive and indecent odor of dust for no reason.

"I don't know if Gongzixuan is willing to let our Demon Cult participate in it?" She stood beside Chu Hanxian, smoothed his neckline gently, and glanced at Yun Xuan with a smile, "We are but we are. Very sincere."

Doesn't she feel cold?

Jian Meng watched her hand touch Chu Hanxian's face again, or did she mean that people who could not be affected by the cold included this woman?

She pursed her lips.

Yun Xuan, like other righteous people, has no good feelings for the Demon Cult, especially the woman who stole his brother, he is extremely disgusted.

He smiled calmly: "The martial arts conference is meant for people on the rivers and lakes to be eligible to participate, but..." He glanced at the dead man on the ground, "I'm afraid I can't agree with this kind of sincerity."

Lin Yan smiled. Suddenly he looked at Gu Ruan with a cold eye: "Who let you do it so quickly?"

Gu Ruan lowered his head: "The subordinate knows what's wrong."

Lin Yan smiled and said to Yunxuan: "He is young and naive, son. Xuan Ke forgive

me a lot." After killing two people, she just said "I don't know what to do" and then gently exposed. Everyone was angry and hated, but thinking about the plan made before, she was also suppressed.

Yunxuan eyes did not smile, but reveals Wen Runping lips and smile:. "That being the case, the next time they must not repeat"

Yunxuan led us to the table to go over there, seemingly agreeable but it is each With thoughts, undercurrents surging.

Jian Meng stayed there for a while, and when

she was about to follow up, she suddenly heard someone behind her say: "Miss Chu stay." When she was about to look back, she heard the human saying: "Don't look back, keep walking forward, and walk slowly. A little bit, I have something to tell you."

Jian Meng frowned: "...Wen laugh?" There

seemed to be a long sigh behind him: "It's me, Miss Chu, listen to me, the teacher was lost by his wife. I have to listen to Madam Yu in every word and deed, and now she has practiced martial arts to the highest level."

Jian Meng is not so surprised at the bottom of her heart.

Just about to talk, a paper bag was stuffed into the palm of his hand. He heard the man whisper: "This is the antidote, you find a chance to give it to the leader."

Jian Meng was shocked, after all he did not hold back looking back at him, but I found that Wen Xiao had lost the calm look of the past, and looked very haggard.

"Why are you......"

"I am already a useless person now! I only hope that the leader can do well, I am sorry for him." Wen smiled and lowered his eyes, "I can't say more, please be sure to subdue the leader within seven days, otherwise he will die."

After speaking, he strode forward suddenly, without looking at her, as if those words were not what he said.

Jian Meng glanced at his back and squeezed the paper bag in his hand.