Chapter 136 The Heir of the Giants Who Settles a Street Stall (14)

Because the male lead was injured yesterday, the director told her to take a day off, so last night she and Ji Fang tossed very late, and finally fell asleep in a daze.

Ji Fang woke up very early. He propped his head and looked at the girl in his arms, with deep brows and a gentle smile.

She was asleep as well as beautiful and criminal, her thick and long eyelashes made her a little cute and pleasant, and her snow-white skin was slippery like a piece of beautiful silk. The traces left, the little red marks are also beautifully drawn.

His eyes were gloomy, and his hand reached into the quilt. The softness and smoothness he touched made his eyes darker, and his lips also fell under her neck.

"Ji Fang--" When Jian Meng woke up, she faced the pair of dangerous black eyes.

Ji Fang touched her soft curly hair.

"No." Jian Meng pushed his chest, "It's morning, I..."

Ji Fang smiled, and put her hand there: "Do you think I can do it?"

She just thought The palms of the hands are surprisingly hot.

Jian Meng was dumbfounded, and for a while, she whispered: "Why are you so perverted?"

Ji Fang smiled, staring into her eyes, but his handsome face was indescribably sultry: "You don't like it? "

Jian Meng muttered: "Who would like it?"

Ji Fang said meaningfully: "Then I will have to do it until you like it."

Jian Meng: "...Can I refuse?"

"Yes." Ji Fang The warm lips slipped over her ears, and the numb feeling made her body a little stiff. "Appropriate rejection is indeed more exciting."

Jian Meng: "..."

After the end, Ji Fang still thought about it. Holding her to take a bath together, in order to avoid being wiped out again, Jane Meng firmly refused his temptation.

Ji put down the bed, Zhuangruo said regretfully: "I haven't bathed any girl yet, are you really not looking forward to it?"

Jian Meng rolled his eyes and said, "Not at all."

Ji Fang bent over. He kissed her forehead and smiled pettingly: "The duplicity is so cute."

Jian Meng: "..." Is

she telling the truth, okay?

Ji Fang carried his clothes into the bathroom.

Jian Meng was about to go back to sleep. The phone rang, and she picked it up without seeing who it was. Then Qin Rong's high voice shook her ears a little: "Ruan Ruan——!!!"

Jian Meng Move the phone farther away: "Sister Qin, I'm here, you can

keep your voice down." Qin Rong usually looks at a shrewd and calm strong woman, but now she shouts hysterically, "Do you want to Annoyed me? Ah? I thought you were really sensible. Didn't expect to play a big one without speaking?"

Jian Meng was confused: "What's the matter?"

"You read Weibo for yourself I'll get angry as soon as I say it!" Qin Rong seemed to ease his emotions, and then continued, "Don't go out! Don't post on Weibo! You just stay in the room honestly, you know?"

Jian Meng: "... Well, I got it." After

hanging up the phone, Jian Meng opened Weibo, and at first glance he saw the headline headline:

# 花花女星 Spending a night with a man, is the romance exposed or the foster relationship? #

简萌 Clicked in and saw an article posted by a female entertainment reporter. Because of yesterday's black fan attack, Cheng Yan was injured to protect her. The female reporter wanted to secretly take pictures of her and Cheng Yan Gossip, but I accidentally took pictures of Ji Fang walking into her room. The female reporter was also patient. She really waited all night and left until 6 o'clock in the morning. Then she put together a fascinating article. The report came out.

Jian Meng looked at the comments below again.

"Disgusting, certainly nurturing, or else who would like vases ah, good looks so bad temper is useless!"

"My actor also injured her, really fox!"

"FML, this stunning world also I was stained by the vase, and the old lady has money too. Who knows the contact information of the little brother?"

"Please ask!"

"It's disgusting upstairs. What good is this kind of man who sells his hue for money?"

"Hey, this little one ." My brother is very familiar, I seem to have seen it."

"I have seen it too."

The direction of the comment has become more and more strange. In addition to scolding her, he actually started to gossip about Ji Fang's information, and some people kept Ji Fang on hold. Where and what kind of work has been done, a seriously ill mother was also picked up.

One comment said: "Don't you find that this handsome guy looks so much like the president of the biggest entertainment company? And they are all surnamed Ji, shouldn't they be relatives?"

Someone quickly replied. : "relatives is not possible, and I in the same quarter a cafe played work, he was so poor that the house is rented, must have been nurturing."

Some people back then: "nurturing a father and looks Like a young man? Mr. Ji, your adopted daughter likes you, did you know that?"

This is too...whisper?

Jian Meng was so shocked that she slid her hand, and...liked this comment! ! !

Damn it!

Although she has hurriedly canceled, this comment has been swiped by countless netizens. After a while, the Weibo headline changed.

After Jian Meng looked at it, her eyes turned black. She felt that Qin Rong was really going to be mad this time.

#季总, your adopted daughter likes you, do you know? #

"Baby." Ji Fang walked over wrapped in a bath towel, his voice low and gentle, "What are you doing?"

Jian Meng was so scared that the phone dropped: "I didn't do anything!"

"What is your guilty conscience?" Ji Fang glanced. With a glance, she bent down to pick up the phone.

The page has not been closed yet!

Jian Meng jumped over without thinking, and kissed his lips.

Ji Fang hugged her waist: "So passionate?"

Jian Meng said suddenly: "I'm hungry."

Ji Fang smiled and said, "I haven't fed you yet?"

Jian Meng: "... I'm hungry. "

Ji Fang rubbed her hair affectionately, and smiled: "What do you want to eat?"

Jian Meng: "As long as you make it, you can."

Ji Fang: "It's so easy to feed."

Jian Meng looked at him again. I was going to pick up her mobile phone, and hurriedly pushed him: "I'm so hungry, you hurry up to cook, hurry up!"

Ji Fang stood still.

Jian Meng was nervous: "Why are you still not leaving?"

Ji Fang chuckled, "So in a hurry, you have to let me put on my clothes first." After

that, he had walked to the closet, and Jian Meng was relieved. , Quickly picked up the phone and hid it behind him.

Fortunately, he doesn't play Weibo, otherwise his blackening value will go up again.