Chapter 146 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (3)

Xiahou Yehui's treason should not only be because the emperor put a green hat on it, but also because the emperor killed his mother and sister.

Jian Meng is not worried that he will kill her, and she will not cuckold him, so as long as he protects his relatives, he shouldn't have any treason thoughts, right?

It's just...

neither his mother nor sister seems to be a good person to get along with.

While serving tea, his mother, Lin Guihua, was sitting on the head, wearing gold and silver, and richly dressed. There was an earthy smell of a country village woman who suddenly became a nouveau riche. Her expression was pretentious and arrogant. With a very happy smile.

She took the tea and said, "Hold your head down and do what you do. I can hardly understand the soft and weak appearance of you young ladies in Beijing. Since you have married my son, you will have to go up and down at home, big and small. You are here to take care of it, you are still burdened with the heavy responsibility of opening up the branches and leaves for my son, but you can't do nothing like Miss Qianjin, our family won't be used to you, know?"

Jian Meng did not speak, but just looked up Gave her a look.

Lin Guihua was shocked by such a glance, and a sip of tea was sprayed out, and Jian Meng hid behind Xiahouye and was not sprayed.

Xia Houye: "Mother, I have something to tell you."

"You will tell me later." Lin Guihua was holding a tea cup, her eyes fixed on Jian Meng, "This girl, stand closer."

Jian Meng's side After a glance, Xia Houye frowned slightly, and she walked over hesitantly.

Lin Guihua's face sank, the girl in front of her was beautiful, her eyes were as beautiful as she wanted, and her figure was also graceful and graceful. If a man was caught in such a misfortune, a woman would not be fascinated. Three souls and five realms, let alone my old lady, I am afraid that the king of heaven and I will have to be thrown out of the sky.

Could it be the concubine the son bought from outside? This kind of woman can't be put in the house!

Thinking about it, Lin Guihua decided to drive her away, picked up the tea cup and splashed it on that face, wishing to scald that face.

Jian Meng didn't expect his mother to have such a pungent style. After staying in a daze, she saw Xia Houye standing in front of her, her tall back revealing a sense of determination and calmness.

Lin Guihua was also stunned, but she didn't expect all the tea to be poured on her baby son.

"Brother!" The girl Miaoling who was sitting on the side stood up, and wiped his face with a veil anxiously, "Why are you protecting others? Mother, so are you, what are you doing?"

Lin Guihua said, "Pearl , You ask your brother, let's wait for him to bring Miss Fu Jia to the tea ceremony. He was good, but he brought a demon girl from nowhere, and passed it out to let the Fu family know what others should think?"

Xia Houzhu was stunned: " this woman is not a sister-in-law ah "?

Jaap night:." she is Miss Fu Wan Fu four "

"? four Miss ""? nights child, you are not married you three Ms "Lin osmanthus seemed confused, "

a matter of course in my I don't want to mention it." Xia Houye said, "From now on, Wanwan will be my wife. I don't know the third lady, so don't mention it."

After speaking, he took Jian Meng away. .

Lin Guihua still wanted to stop him.

Xia Houzhu took her arm and said, "Mother, my brother's complexion is not good. You didn't see it. Just leave it alone. If you think about it, you will know that it is Ms. Fu Jiasan who looks down on your brother. You can ask more carefully. How uncomfortable."

Lin Guihua said: "The Fu family is really bullying. They said that they would marry the third young lady, but they sent a concubine fourth young lady. I really can't swallow it."

Xia Houzhu smiled: "Mother, what are you arguing for? The Fu family is considered a nobleman. If his concubine is really married, she won't be able to put on airs. My brother has become like this again. Maybe she has to be bullied by her. So no matter what I see, we don't have to look at her face, do we?"

Lin Guihua calmed down and hesitated: "This fourth young lady is so beautiful, and Ye'er hasn't seen many women yet, and she still listens to her for everything?"

Xia Houzhu's eyes turned slightly and he smiled: "Mother. Don't worry about this, don't forget that there is another lady who is the most gentle and virtuous in our family."

Lin Guihua thoughtfully.

Walking outside, Xia Houye paused, looked at her with deep eyes, and said in a low voice: "I'm sorry, you have been wronged."

"It's not very wronged either." Jian Meng looked at him.

He helped her block the cup of tea, her hair was wet, her clothes were also wet, and she looked a little embarrassed.

"My mother, she..." Xiahouye paused, as if she didn't know how to describe it, so she had to stare at her and said, "You bear a little bit more. If your mother embarrass you, you must tell me, don't take it anymore. Grieved."

Jian Meng nodded her head, obediently.

"Then...you're not angry with me anymore, right?"

She raised her eyes to look at him, her bright eyes seemed a little nervous, and her thick and beautiful long eyelashes flickered lightly.

Xia Houye only felt that the tip of her heart seemed to have been swept over by her eyelashes, so soft that he couldn't help holding her waist.

"How can I be willing to be angry with beauty?" He looked at her face, his eyes dark and burning.

Jian Meng: "..." It's

not that you're not angry with her, but that you're not angry with...beauties?

Isn't he a...senior face control?

But... it seems that generals love beautiful people often.

"Wan Wan..."

His voice was masculinely low and magnetic, and Su De's legs were a little soft when she called her name gently.

Jian Meng: "...how?"

Xia Houye: "I like you very much. Now that you marry me, I will treat you well. Don't take my mother's words to heart. I don't need you to do anything for me, as long as you treat me sincerely. "

Jian Meng looked at him with a serious expression, and felt that his liking should only be pure and simple and very fond of her skin. As for her, he didn't understand and didn't seem to care what it was like.

Jian Meng lowered her head slightly and pursed her lips.

Xia Houye didn't notice her subtle emotions, but thought she was shy, and even more pitiful, couldn't help leaning over and pressing her against the wall, rubbing her hair with her fingers soothingly His lips tentatively touched her lips. Seeing that she did not resist, he gradually deepened the kiss and put the tip of his tongue into her mouth, biting and sucking at her like a candy.

Until the sound of footsteps came, he let go of her, and said in a hoarse voice in her ear: "The rest, continue tonight."

Jianmeng's legs are soft, so let's stop it, she doesn't know if it is all the generals. Are they all so passionate? Or is it because her face is so attractive now?

"Cousin." Suddenly a girl's voice sounded.

Jian Meng turned around and saw a girl of about fifteen years old coming over. Her appearance was not beautiful, but she was wearing a very elegant white dress with a fluttering skirt, which had the taste of white moonlight in a romantic drama. .

The girl saw Jian Meng, her eyes trembled, and she looked at Xia Houye pitifully: "Cousin, is this elder sister a sister-in-law?"

Xia Houye gave an "um" and looked down at Jian Meng: "This is me. Cousin Xueer."

Lin Xueer smiled and looked at Jian Meng: "Sister-in-law is really good-looking. In the past, there were only two girls in the house, Pearl and I. They were a bit deserted. Now that the sister-in-law is here, the house is fun. That's too much."

Jane Meng smiled and said nothing.

Why does she look at this cousin like hiding a knife in her smile?

"Wanwan, I have something to go into the palace." Xia Houye seemed to think they could get along well, and said softly, "You are not familiar with you when you first came here. Xueer will take you around and I will be back at night."

Jian Meng She glanced at her and smiled and said, "Well, I know."

Xia Houye hugged her and left.

Lin Xueer almost couldn't help her smiling face, her tone was a little bit sour: "Sister-in-law, cousin is really kind to you."

Jian Meng nodded, "Yes, I think so too."

Lin Xueer's expression stiffened: "Sister-in-law, come, let me take you around. I have lived here for a few years, but I am familiar with it."

Jian Meng smiled: "Okay."

Lin Xueer seemed to be purely to show off and talked a lot about Xiahou Ye's preferences, temperament, experience, and so on, implicitly and implicitly imply how good the relationship between her and her cousin is.

Jian Meng seemed to be totally unaware: "I see, thank you so much."

Seeing that she was not angry at all, Lin Xueer suffocated her stomach and smiled reluctantly: "Sister-in-law, I have some I'm tired, so I'll go back first."

Jian Meng watched her go, and went back to the house. Lian'er was already waiting there.

"Fourth Miss..." She greeted, "Master has changed you to a prostitute, but I am afraid that the emperor will be angry, so I went to the palace to plead guilty, and let you find a way to make my uncle not to blame, and he will come to the general's mansion another day. Apologize. "

Into the palace?

Jian Meng suddenly remembered that Xiahouye had also entered the palace. Could it be because of her marriage?

She wanted to ask when he came back.

Xiahouye didn't come back until dinner. After everyone had dinner at the same table, she went back to the house with him.

Before she could ask anything, Xia Houye looked at her, shook her hand, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Wanwan, did Xueer offend you? If so, I will apologize for her. Don't care about her."

Jian Meng was stunned, withdrew his hand, and looked at him: "What do you mean?"

Xia Houye: "Xue'er said that she didn't know how to offend you, and you seemed unhappy. "

So... Lin Xueer saw that she wasn't jealous looking for Xiahouye to make trouble, so she went to Xiahouye to make a fuss?

Will her denial be useful? Would Xiahouye believe that Xueer was lying?

Jian Meng was not sure, after all, he seemed to be kind to the cousin, so she just said: "Yes, I am angry."

Xia Houye: "Why?"

Jian Meng looked at him: "She told me A lot of things about you, she knows you so well, but I don't know anything, as if she is your wife."

Xia Houye didn't expect this to be the reason, and couldn't help but smile: "She's just mine. Cousin, what's so jealous about you." He leaned over to stare at her, and his voice softly coaxed her, "Do you want to know what is wrong with me? We have a lifetime."

Jian Meng pushed her away: "But, she likes it. You, don't you know?"

"I know." Xia Houye admitted lightly, pulling her to sit down on the edge of the bed, and said, "But my cousin and I don't have a half-hearted relationship, Wanwan, don't worry. I'm already thinking about marrying her, but I haven't found a suitable choice yet."

Jian Meng: "...oh."

He said so openly, she really couldn't pretend to be jealous anymore.

"As for you..." Xia Houye suddenly turned to look at her.

Jian Meng: "...what am I?"

Xia Houye approached her, the breath of the two intertwined, and the atmosphere suddenly became a little ambiguous.

"How do you want to know me?" He slowly approached, "From the body to the heart?"

Jian Meng: "... I suddenly don't want to know."

Xia Houye pressed her and stared at her eyes: "Huh? Then let me get to know you first, and the candlelight will not be extinguished tonight." He leaned close to her ear, kissed her earlobe, and said, "I want to know you more."

Jian Meng: "... "

She swears, the understanding she said is definitely not the same as his!