Chapter 123 The Heir of the Giants Who Settles the Street Stall (1)

"Miss, Mr. Qiao is here, do you want to see him?"

"Let him come up."

Wu Fang looked at her, hesitated, but she was just the nanny of the Ji family and couldn't say anything, so she sighed. door.

Jian Meng looked at the gently closed door and sorted out the extra memories in his mind.

Her current identity is Ruan Ruan, the adopted daughter of the giant Ji Ling. Although Ji Ling almost ignores her and only raises her with money, she may be Ji Ling's only heir, so everyone else treats her as a princess. The flattery caused the original owner's character to be particularly domineering and self-willed.

Qiao Jin is also one of the people attracted by Ji Ling's huge fortune. He is the son of Ji Ling's half-sister. With good resources and gentle white-clothed youth, he quickly became popular. He is now an actor with an excellent reputation. The original owner liked him since he was a child, and entered the season for him. As an entertainer in my home film and television company, I just have a beautiful face. Not only I don't have acting skills, I also like to play big names, but I also have good resources first-hand. Therefore, those who are black and red on the Internet are famous vase actresses. .

Qiao Jin probably couldn't stand her temper, so he cheated on Xu Feifei, a popular little flower created by White Lotus. Xu Feifei was still the original host's university roommate, but Xu Feifei was from an ordinary family, and the original host didn't look down on her.

When Jian Meng crossed over, the original owner had already discovered that Qiao Jin had derailed, but after questioning Qiao Jin, she was broken up. She swallowed sleeping pills to make Qiao Jin regretful and committed suicide.

The knock on the door interrupted Jian Meng's memory, and she faintly said "come in".

From the outside, Qiao Jin does have the capital that makes people like it.

Wearing a white shirt with a soft texture and delicate buttons, he showed a clean and gentle temperament, with a handsome face and soft eyes, as if looking at everyone was affectionate.

Jian Meng looked at him and yawned.

"Are you looking for me?"

He looked down at the girl on the bed, probably because she was too weak after committing suicide. Her face was very white, and her seaweed-like chestnut curls spread out softly, not at all like the previous heavy makeup, she looked very attractive. A beautiful, delicate, and lazy feeling.

Qiao Jin originally wanted to reprimand her, but he held it back, and only frowned slightly: "Ruan Ruan, can you be more sensible? We have broken up. If you do this, it will only make us unable to do it with our friends. You think I Will you be threatened by you?"

Jian Meng did not hear the prompt, it is not the mission goal.

The system can only obtain the information of the mission goal when it encounters the mission goal, so she doesn't know who the mission goal is now.

Jian Meng gave an uninteresting "Oh" and looked up at him: "I know, we will no

longer be friends in the future. Let's go." Qiao Jin: "Can you stop being willful?"

Jian Meng was serious: "What I said is true."

Qiao Jin was already ready to be entangled by her, but when she saw that she was so determined, he only frowned and said, "Ruan Ruan, I know You are still angry, but I really have nothing to do with Xu Feifei. Even if we break up, I will still treat you as my sister."

It's really... a scumbag, he obviously doesn't want to coax the wayward lady, but Thinking of the interests behind her, it sounds nice.

Jian Meng didn't even bother to speak.

Qiao Jin thought she was losing her temper again and stayed impatiently, turned and left.

Because her body was still very weak, Jian Meng slept till night as soon as she slept.

When going downstairs, Wu Fang heard footsteps, looked up and saw the girl in her nightdress, reminding her: "Miss, Mr. Ji has returned."

Jian Meng changed her clothes.

Ji Ling was sitting at the dining table reading the newspaper. He glanced at her and said in a low tone: "The next time, you will leave Ji's house."

Although he adopted the original owner in the name of his adopted daughter, he did not seem to have any feelings and even forbid her to call him father. As long as she made a little mistake, she might be in danger of being kicked out.

It can be seen that he does not like the suicide of the original owner.

Jian Meng sat down in the opposite seat and said, "Well, I see."

There was no communication between the two of them when they were eating, so quiet that she was a little cautious about eating.

She still didn't hear the prompt, so neither was Ji Ling.

Because Ji Ling didn't seem to have plans to get married and adopted another daughter, people outside suspected that he would leave the family property to his adopted daughter.

Jian Meng secretly looked up at him.

He looks like a rigorous, calm, and introverted man, and his gestures reveal an almost stereotyped elegance. I heard that when he was young and now he was a different person, Jian Meng was a little curious, what changed him?

Ji Ling's voice was slow: "What are you looking at?"

Jian Meng sat down obediently: "Uncle, I won't

cause you trouble anymore." Ji Ling glanced at her and said nothing about her goodness, probably because The original owner often pretends to be a behaving in front of him, but behind his back he has another look.

He got up and went upstairs.

Jian Meng: "..." It's

really indifferent.

She asked the system in her heart: Can you detect where the task target is?

System: I only know that he is at the gate of the university. If the host is past now, I can know which one it is.

Jian Meng received the detailed address sent by the system, which was at the entrance of the film academy where the original owner was studying, and thought, is the mission goal still a student?

Because Ji's family lives in a wealthy area and it is not easy to take a taxi, she had to drive out the sports car that Ji Ling gave away.

After she parked the car, she went to the gate. There were many students coming and going, but none of them were mission goals.

The system also said: Go to the back door of the school and have a look.

Jian Meng walked into the school again and walked all the way to the back door, and she heard the long-lost prompt.

However, the target person does not seem to be a student, but a little brother who sets up a street stall at the door.

The younger brother sells clothes for several tens of yuan. He also wears a down-to-earth style. He wears a black t-shirt, low-rise jeans, and a pair of slick flip-flops under his feet.

However, there are many customers in front of the stall, almost all of them are girls.

Because, although the little boss is dressed like a lazy bastard, his face is really handsome, and his temperament also has a sense of outstandingness. He is also very tall, almost 1.9 meters in appearance, although he is a " You love to buy and buy, don't buy piping" indifferent attitude, but the girls are so fascinated that they want to scream, this boss is so fucking masculine!

Especially his eyes are a little careless when looking at people, but there is a wolfish wildness in his eyes.

Jian Meng thinks his appearance is a bit familiar.

After receiving his message, she immediately knew who he was like.

His indifferent look is like a young version of President Ji.

His mother was Ji Ling's first love in high school. The two of them stole the forbidden fruit and broke up again soon. His mother became pregnant again. Knowing that Ji Ling would not want the child, she transferred to school and moved. , Secretly gave birth to the child.

It's a real-life version of first love running with the ball, and Ji Fang is the...ball!

The reason why he became a villain is because his blackening coefficient is too high, and he can be blackened to the level of social news in minutes.

It is said that the first few taskers have failed without exception, because any small thing may cause him to blacken. Even if a look makes him unhappy, he can blacken you every minute. Look.

Jian Meng has only one task-to prevent Ji Fang from being blackened until the possibility of his blackening drops to zero.

Jian Meng was staring at Ji Fang secretly, thinking about how to meet him, when she suddenly heard someone calling her in surprise: "Ruan Ruan?"

Jian Meng turned her head and saw the fairy air in her black hair and white dress. Xu Feifei.

Xu Feifei looked at her with slightly moistened eyes: "Ruan Ruan, why don't you come to class these days? Are you still blaming me? I like Qiao Jin, but after you broke up, I was with him. "The

actors are really good actors.

She obviously sent the bed photos of herself and Qiao Jin to the original owner anonymously, but now she still wants to pretend to be innocent?

The suicide of the original owner was blocked by the Ji family, so no one outside knew about it except Qiao Jin.

Jian Meng did not want to cooperate with her performance, and sincerely blessed: "You are a natural couple, you must always be together."

Don't harm others.

Xu Feifei suddenly cried: "Ruan Ruan, why do you taunt me? I know you look down on me, and I also know I am not good enough for Qiao Jin, but I really like him."

Jian Meng was wondering what she did. She was so weak in the memory of the original owner, and then she saw Qiao Jin wearing sunglasses and a mask.

His tone was angry: "Ruan Ruan, didn't I make it clear to you? Are you still looking for Feifei's trouble?"

Xu Feifei was held in his arms and cried a few times and said, "No. It's her business that I'm not worthy of you."

Jian Meng: "No, I'm not worthy of you. Believe me, no one is more suitable for being together than you."

Qiao Jin only thought she was mocking him: "Ruan soft!"

"Don't yell." Jian Meng looked at him, "Isn't your fucking person very gentle? Don't break it."

Qiao Jin's forehead bounced with blue veins: "Do you know what I hate you most? It's you. Looks like a stalker!"

Jian Meng rolled her eyes: "I really didn't come to trouble you."

Qiao Jin: "What are you doing then?"

Jian Meng rolled her eyes and suddenly reached out and smiled. He said, "I'm here to find my boyfriend."

Qiao Jin also saw the man who set up the street stall. There were no guests at the moment. He was leaning on the railing behind him, smoking a cigarette lazily, without knowing it. He didn't hear them talking, but suddenly raised his head and glanced here.

"..."

Xu Feifei couldn't help saying: "Ruan Ruan, don't let yourself fall because you broke up with Qiao Jin. That person is not a good person at first sight."

Qiao Jin sneered: "Ruan Ruan, you are just lying. I have to make up a level one."

Jian Mengzheng had no chance to get to know Ji Fang. Seeing him looking over, she turned her head and said, "You don't believe it? I'll prove it to you." With

that, she went to Ji Fang. Put in front of you.

Ji Fang bit her cigarette, glanced at her, and stood there carelessly.

Jian Meng whispered: "Little brother, do me a favor, and play my boyfriend, please."

Ji Fang stared at her for a moment, then suddenly smiled, and there seemed to be some evil in his eyes: "Okay. "

At this moment, Qiao Jin had also walked over. Seeing Ruan Ruanzhen and the man were very close, he couldn't help holding her wrist and said, "Ruan Ruan, stop making trouble, I'll see you. Go home."

Jian Meng turned to look at Ji Fang.

Ji Fang squeezed Qiao Jin's hand, and Qiao Jin immediately let go of it in pain.

Qiao Jin said angrily: "Ruan Ruan, this person looks like a social mess, not a good person, do you have to piss me off with him?"

Jian Meng didn't speak, but just stood obediently by Ji Fang's arms around his waist, smelling the faint smell of smoke and sweat on his body.

Ji Fang smiled: "What kind of good and bad people, are you fucking a primary school student?"

Qiao Jin has never been in contact with such a person. He seems to be uncomfortable. He left with a hand shake. But if something happened to Ruan Ruan and he couldn't get past Ji Ling, he had to ignore him and just stared at Jian Meng: "Follow me!"

Jian Meng retreated, pulling Ji Fang's clothes corner: "No , I won't go."

Qiao Jin was about to forcibly pull her away, but was held by a slender and strong hand, and then he heard a "crack", his arm seemed to be broken...

"Qiao Jin!" Xu Feifei exclaimed and came up to support him.

Ji Fang smiled, but there was a cold light in his eyes: "Did you hear what she said?"

His eyebrows sank: "

Fuck-- " Xu Feifei hurriedly helped Qiao Jin away, seeming to be frightened. I almost fell.

Jian Meng couldn't help laughing, and his eyes curled: "Thank you."

Ji Fang pushed her away, with an impatient tone: "The pay is one thousand yuan."

Jian Meng: "...?"

Ji Fang approached her, as if Xiaofeixiao: "Don't all the students in your college love acting? You should know what the pay is?"

Jian Meng was dumbfounded, knowing that she knew, but she didn't expect that you, a layman, could learn so well.

He seemed... so poor.

When Jian Meng was wondering if he wanted to let him know that there was a presidential father, he heard the system's warning, saying that he could only let him discover his life experience, otherwise he might be seriously blackened.

Jian Meng had to shut up, and finally paid him 1,000 yuan, and then asked him: "Are you here every night?"

Ji Fang stared at her, "It's your shit."

Jian Meng: "...I want to buy clothes."

Ji put her up and down looking at her. She looked like the princess living in the castle described in a fairy tale, with white skin, long curly hair, and delicate features. It's beautiful, it looks good, innocent, and deceptive at first glance.

He approached her and blew on her long eyelashes: "I don't sleep little girl."

Jian Meng blinked slowly, blinked again, and then... "Oh".

He should have been accosted by girls a lot, so he also regarded her as one of them.

It's just...why does he use the word "sleep"? Does he think that can scare her away, or is he really so frivolous?