Chapter 70 The Child His Father Is the President (12)

The car stopped in front of the company.

Zhou Zhiyuan said coldly: "Get out of the car."

Xia Yanran picked up her delicate handbag, tilted her head to look at him, and slowly leaned in close, trying to kiss him, but was grabbed by his hand on the shoulder. move.

Zhou Zhiyuan's expression was indifferent.

Xia Yanran was startled slightly, and suddenly chuckled and lowered her head and kissed the back of his hand. After he quickly withdrew her hand, she smiled nonchalantly: "Brother, when can you not be so shy?"

Zhou Zhiyuan Knowing to be unreasonable with her, and too lazy to talk nonsense with her, she just said indifferently: "Don't force me to use the word roll."

Xia Yanran did not appear to be insulted at all, opened the car door, walked on, and turned her head politely. He smiled: "Brother, your being so cold makes people want to conquer you."

Zhou Zhiyuan drove out and rushed out. He couldn't stand this woman for a second. He wouldn't understand it for a lifetime. What the hell does his mother like her.

He was about to call Jian Meng, but suddenly received a call from Chen Chen. He asked "what's the matter?" in a somewhat impatient tone. He thought it was a work matter, but he heard a little bit on the other end. He said in a contemptuous tone: "Do you know who I am with now?"

Zhou Zhiyuan wanted to hang up when he heard it, thinking, who the fuck are you with is related to me?

Chen Chen quickly went on to say: "It was the first love who dumped you. She still has the face to ask me about you. Tell me, how can I help you out?"

Zhou Zhiyuan suddenly Stepped on the sudden brake: "Where are you?"

Chen Chen just reported the address, and just wanted to ask him if he was coming, when he heard him say "Keep her!" in a commanding tone. He didn't have time to ask why. Hung up the phone.

...

Jian Meng and Chen Chen made an appointment to meet at the coffee shop.

Chen Chen and Zhou Zhiyuan have such a good relationship, and he should know the reason why he became so scumbag emotionally, but Chen Chen seemed to be very eager to see her. He was late, and after sitting down opposite, he said, "I'm just looking at you." Very upset" impatient expression.

Ask directly, he probably won't say. Jian Meng had planned to put it close, but before a few words of greeting, he had already asked bluntly: "What is the matter with you looking for me?"

Jian Meng was silent, and said, "Although it may be a bit abrupt, I still I want to ask you about..."

"Do you want to know about Zhou Zhiyuan?" Chen Chen looked at her with a sneer, with sharp eyes. He? Do you know how to write the word shame?"

Obviously, his heart is very upset. If she does not have a reasonable explanation, it is absolutely impossible to get useful information from him.

Jian Meng took a sip of coffee and said: "At the beginning..."

Chen Chen had already stood up: "I'm not interested in hearing what you said at the beginning. I'm sorry, I will go to the bathroom."

However, Chen Chen never went to the bathroom. , Called Zhou Zhiyuan from the aisle.

Jian Meng couldn't help but want to sigh. It seems that Chen Chen's prejudice against her is not so big. Maybe it is easier to get the answer from Zhou Zhiyuan's own population than to ask him.