Chapter 140 The Heir of the Giants Who Settles a Street Stall (18)

Ji Fang's blackening value has only dropped a little. Jian Meng thinks that he must be caring about what she "likes" Ji Ling. She just verbally explains it should be of no use, so she had to be careful not to go with Ji Ling. Too close.

It's just that the accident is an accident because it is beyond human control.

In the evening, Jian Meng wanted to go downstairs to find something to eat. After passing by Ji Ling's study room, the lights were still on.

Ji Ling has the habit of staying up late to work.

So, she also helped Ji Ling cook some supper by the way, and also warmed a glass of milk.

The door was not closed, so she stood at the door and asked politely: "Uncle, may I come in?"

She didn't see Ji Ling's person, only heard him faintly "Uh".

Jane Meng walked in.

Ji Ling is sitting in front of the table with a laptop in front of him. He wears glasses and dressing gown and looks a little bit colder. He didn't look up: "What's the matter?"

Jian Meng put the dinner plate on the table: "It's

okay , uncle, would you like something to eat?" Ji Ling looked at her in surprise and said, "Thank you." After a pause, he asked, "It's so late, why don't you go to bed? "

A little hungry." Jian Meng smiled, "So just get up and eat something, uncle, don't you work too late, eat something first?"

Ji Ling silently closed the computer for a moment: "You leave it alone Okay, I'm going to bed too."

He doesn't seem to want to eat very much, so he didn't directly refuse it just to give her face.

Jian Meng picked up a glass of milk, stared at him with bright eyes, and smiled: "Then take a sip first?"

Even though he didn't want to eat anything, but it was not easy to refuse, Ji Ling stood up and took it. After drinking milk, I was about to say something, but my head suddenly dizzy.

The cup in his hand also slipped, and the sound of falling on the carpet was muffled, and the milk was flowing everywhere.

"Uncle?" Jian Meng hurriedly raised her hand to support him.

Ji Ling glanced at her, but her vision was a little fuzzy, and she reluctantly said: "I'm fine, but a little tired."

There was also a single bed for rest in the study, so she helped him to the bed and said: "Uncle, you lie here for a while. Are you dizzy? Do you have any medicine?"

Ji Ling didn't answer, just glanced at her, then pressed towards her, and the two fell on the bed together.

Jian Meng was taken aback.

Ji Ling lay on her body, closed his eyes, and seemed to be dizzy.

Jian Meng didn't know what was wrong with him, and when she was about to push him away to call someone, she heard Ji Fang's voice calmly sounding: "What are you doing?"

"...!!!"

Jian Meng also wanted to faint. Dead, because contrary to his calm voice... he suddenly soared to a blackening value of 100.

Ji Ling was sent to the hospital. Before even the examination was done, the doctor had already concluded that he was only fainted due to fatigue.

Having said that, Yan Xue insisted that he be hospitalized for a series of detailed examinations.

Before Ji Ling wakes up, Yan Xue is with him in the ward.

Jian Meng and Ji Fang went to the aisle outside.

Jianmeng explained dryly: "You saw it too. Uncle fainted. It was just an accident. We have nothing to do."

Ji Fang was silent.

There were only two of them in the aisle. The snow-white walls and the smell of disinfectant combined gave people a feeling of depression and dullness.

After a while, Ji Fang's voice sounded: "Accident? It was an accident that you appeared in his room early in the morning. Is it an accident that you hugged together, or..." His black eyes fixedly looked at her, "Or you like it. He was also an accident?"

She was staring at him like this, she had a feeling of indefatigable words.

But... you still have to argue, she opened her mouth: "I didn't..."

Ji Fang suddenly pressed her against the wall, leaned over and kissed her, his lips were a little cold, and she seemed to be able to stop him. In a soft kiss, he vaguely felt the complex emotions in his heart.

Loosing her, he turned to his side, and said indifferently: "We should be apart for a while." He looked at her eyes as deep as the sea, "You can calmly think about your choice. "

Jane Moe:" ...... "

the man is obviously not calm you, right?

Seeing that he was going to leave, Jian Meng hurriedly took his arm, letting him leave with a black value of 100, who knew what else he would do.

Ji Fang: "Let it go."

Jian Meng: "No."

Ji Fang was silent for a while, and said: "The person you like will soon wake up. Do you want me to knock him out again? "The one you

like...?

Jian Meng was stunned, and saw that Ji Fang had already left without looking back.

How many times I said that she didn't like him at all, how could he believe her?

It was not a few hours until the morning, and Jian Meng did not go back, but rested on the sofa in the ward. After waking up, Yan Xue was called out to buy breakfast.

Yan Xue should just want to be alone with Ji Ling, right?

Jian Meng thought, eating very slowly in a breakfast shop, playing with her mobile phone while bowing her head.

Then, she found that she was sent to a hot search again.

Ji Ling is really very efficient. I only told her about the engagement yesterday, and the people in the company have organized it into an article and sent it out today.

In this article, Jian Meng only met after Ji Fang was found back to Ji's family. The two people got along day and night and were affectionate for a long time, so they got together naturally.

Those rumors have disappeared, and some black fans even went to Weibo to apologize to her, wishing her and the young master Ji Jia a long and happy life.

For a long time, Ji Fangren didn't know where to go.

Jian Meng put away the phone in a depressed manner.

Jian Meng walked slowly to the hospital, and didn't bring any breakfast, because the cook in the hospital cafeteria had already prepared a nutritious and rich breakfast for him.

However, as soon as she walked to the gate, she ran into Qiao Jin who hadn't seen her for a long time.

Qiao Jin looked a little haggard. He always wore glasses and a face mask when he went out, and put on the style of a big star, but now there is no disguise. It will always be that the popularity has fallen to the point that no one pursues it, right?

"Ruan Ruan!" Seeing her, Qiao Jin's eyes brightened and he seemed to be surprised. "It's been a long time, you are still so beautiful."

"It's okay." Jian Meng said perfunctorily, and walked around him. Go ahead.

Qiao wanted to stop her: "You came to see your uncle, right? I just came out. He is eating breakfast, so don't bother you."

Jian Meng was a little impatient: "What do you want to do?"

Qiao Jin looked at She seemed to be full of affection: "Ruan Ruan, I have broken up with Xu Feifei, because after you left, I found out that the only person I like is you. You don't know how much I miss you during this period, do you remember? ..."

"I don't remember." Jian Meng interrupted him, "If that's what you want to say, I don't want to hear a word anymore, can you please let me go?"

Qiao grabbed her wrist: "Don't go. , Listen to me, okay?"

Jian Meng gritted her teeth: "You pester me again, I'm a security guard."

Qiao Jin's face changed slightly, and he begged her in a softer tone: "I just want to talk to you. If you don't want to, I will Don't mind going to talk with your fiance."

Jianmeng stared at him like a ghost: "What do you have to talk to him?"

Qiao smiled: "I think... if he knows you used to like me so much. , Even willing to commit suicide for me, maybe it will complete me and you?"

Jian Meng had no choice but to say: "Well, what do you want to talk about?"

Qiao Jin: "Let's find a coffee shop."

Jian Meng said nothing.