Chapter 64 The Child His Father Is the President (6)

the next day.

When it was light, Jian Meng tied up her hair and changed into a sports suit. When she went downstairs and walked towards Zhou Zhiyuan's house, she just saw him running from the opposite side. He saw her, and he didn't stop. Said "Don't lose it".

Jian Meng was stunned, and ran behind him, only to realize that the three words he said were simply...mournful, heart, sick, mad!

Not to mention that he is also 185 meters tall, with a pair of long legs and one step, she has to run a few steps to keep up, not to mention that he still runs very fast, where is she running in the morning, it's just a play Following his footsteps desperately.

"Mr. Zhou, Zhou." Jian Meng felt that she was going to die. "Can I apply for a rest?"

Zhou Zhiyuan walked slowly and glanced at her: "Yes."

Jian Meng was grateful, but heard him slowly make up. "Don't come after you go back."

Jian Meng suffocated her throat with a mouthful of blood: "..."

I #你大爷的!

When Zhou Zhiyuan stopped and walked slowly towards home, Jian Meng felt that she was dead. She was panting, not only her mouth was dry, but her heartbeat was about to jump out.

Zhou Zhiyuan looked at her: "You are too weak."

Jian Meng was so tired that she didn't want to say a word . She went to a convenience supermarket next to her to buy water. As soon as she unscrewed the lid, she grabbed the water with one hand. gone.

Jian Meng: "...you can't buy it yourself?"

Zhou Zhiyuan said lightly: "Take a rest and drink."

Jian Meng took a deep breath: "...I'm thirsty."

Zhou Zhiyuan: " I'll bear it."

Jane Meng's heart is capitalized "fuck". He wanted to say he "don't worry about my business", but he has already left. She had to follow, but suddenly remembered something, turned her head and looked at the breakfast shop next to the supermarket.

...

Zhou Zhiyuan walked a few steps and found that people hadn't followed, thinking she was going to buy water again. He was a little helpless, but when he turned his head, he saw her walking over with buns and fried dough sticks in her left hand and soy milk in her right hand.

Zhou Zhiyuan pressed his eyebrows: "...what are you doing?"

Jian Meng directly stuffed him with what was in his hand: "It's for you to eat."

Zhou Zhiyuan looked at the oily dough sticks in his hand, and suddenly I do not know what to say: "this is what you bring me breakfast?"

Jane Moe: "uh ...... Chow, you occasionally have a change of taste thing."

Zhou Zhiyuan face faint:. "Do not make excuses."

this It's really hard to fool people. Jian Meng was about to talk, and heard him accuse her sharply, "You just don't want to make breakfast for me."

Looking at him with a serious expression, Jian Meng almost thought he was talking to her. What is a national event? It's obviously just a breakfast. So what do you really do?

Jane Meng pulled a smile:. "Tomorrow I will give you breakfast, but I'm a bit in a hurry to go first,"

Zhou Zhiyuan dark eyes staring at her: "What happened?"

He asked so that she seems like Just looking for excuses.

Jian Meng was speechless for a moment, and said: "My...a friend's child is staying at my house for the time being, and I want to send him to school."

Zhou Zhiyuan gave a faint "Oh" and said as if deliberately emphasized: "I don't have You must cook, but I never eat this kind of food."

Jian Meng: "Yes, yes, you are really wronged by such rich and powerful young masters as Mr. Zhou. Tonight I will prepare a luxurious dinner for you. , Okay?"

Zhou Zhiyuan was a little unhappy, his thin lips moved, but he didn't say anything, only a faint "um" sound.

After watching Jian Meng go, Zhou Zhiyuan also returned home. He originally planned to throw those things into the trash can, but he hesitated for a while, put them in the refrigerator, and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

...

"Mom, why did you get up so early today?" Jiang Xiaozhou was putting a copy of his own book into the schoolbag, and asked her curiously, "Don't you need to work anymore?"

Jian Meng smiled and said, "I am Go running and exercise."

Jiang Xiaozhou happily raised his right hand: "Mom, mom, I want to go too."

Jian Meng: "No, kids don't have to get up so early. Don't your school have physical education and inter-class exercises?"

Jiang Xiaozhou let out a disappointed "Oh".

Jian Meng rubbed his soft hair and said, "Don't be upset. I will take you to the playground on weekends. You can ask your friends to go with you."

Jiang Xiaozhou was startled for a moment, cheering and hugging Jian Meng's His arm rubbed his face.

After sending Jiang Xiaozhou to school, Jian Meng felt that she had found an excellent way to avoid running. She sent a text message to Zhou Zhiyuan and refused to run on the pretext of sending her children to school.

Who knows, as soon as the text message was sent, she received a call from Zhou Zhiyuan.

"Jiang Tang, you just don't want to run, do you?" Zhou Zhiyuan's voice was low.

Jian Meng: "No, no, Mr. Zhou, in fact, I really want to run with you."

Zhou Zhiyuan seemed to say a little sarcastically, "In that case, you will run with me in the future. You make breakfast, so you should have time to send your children to school, right?"

Jian Meng was silent for a while, and said: "...Okay."

Zhou Zhiyuan: "Your voice doesn't seem to be very happy?"

Jian Meng gritted his teeth: "No , I'm so happy."

Zhou Zhiyuan: "By the way, you remember to clean the house a little bit. What I want is spotless."

Jian Meng smiled: "Yes."

Zhou Zhiyuan added: "You stay at my house if you have nothing to do. Don't go out. If you are bored, water the flowers, sweep the floor, and wipe the windows."

Jian Meng wanted to curse, "Why?"

Zhou Zhiyuan said slowly: "Housekeeping."

Jian Meng took a deep breath: "I'm not a dog!"

"Do you think it's harsh?" Zhou Zhiyuan said profoundly, "capitalists don't know anything else, but squeezing others is absolutely perfect. If you want to get ten points, you will definitely pay one hundred points first."

Jian Meng: "...Aren't you also a capitalist?"

Zhou Zhiyuan: "So I'm also squeezing you, but we are also alumni anyway, and I have treated you very generously. Now, should you say..."

"Thank you?" Jian Meng gritted her teeth.

Zhou Zhiyuan seemed to smile slightly and said, "You are welcome."

Jian Meng hung up the phone and began to plan what to do. He was also looking after the house. He was dreaming!