Chapter 109 The Tyrant's Sister (9)

"Brother, there are so many people." Jian Meng pointed to the front, "What are they doing around?"

Xie Ting glanced lightly, and when he saw the surging crowd, he curled his eyebrows: "Want to see?"

Jian Meng shook his head: "No."

Even if you want to see it, will the pampered Emperor go to that kind of crowded crowd?

"Let's go." Xie Ting took her hand and walked forward.

Jian Meng was taken aback, raised his head, and there was a sliver of light on his black hair, and even his side face was covered with a light misty light, which made people feel a touch of tenderness from his indifferent surface.

Is he...indulging her?

Several people walked behind the crowd together, Xie Ting relied on his height advantage to see everything clearly, and his face suddenly turned black.

Wei Zhao couldn't help it: "Cousin, what do you see?"

Xie Ting said nothing.

Wei Yang said: "It's a bride who wants to throw hydrangea."

Jian Meng was surprised: "So many people come to grab the hydrangea, what does the bride look like?"

Xie Ting: "Ugly."

Jian Meng didn't believe it, he once said she was Ugly, his aesthetic must be too high.

"Brother, let me take a look too." When the

voice fell, she was picked up and put on his neck, and her vision suddenly felt like "a view of the mountains and small mountains".

"..."

She only meant to ask Xie Ting to lift her high.

This posture is... shameful!

Xie Ting's voice was flat: "Enough to see?"

Jian Meng was afraid of falling, put her hand on his head a little uncomfortably, then raised her head and saw the bride on the stage.

Her expression froze: "Brother, let me down." I

didn't expect this to be... ugly!

He was as fat as a ball that was blown enough to breathe. He wore a red, green and green dress again. There was a matchmaker mole on the corner of his mouth that could be seen all the way away.

So many people around are actually here... to see the joke, right?

Because it is impossible for anyone to pick up that hydrangea!

"...Brother, let me down."

Xie Ting hugged her and heard Wei Zhao ask: "How beautiful is it?"

Jian Meng: "Blindly beautiful."

Wei Zhao was dumbfounded, using an incomparable kind. longing tone: "brother, I likewise will marry such a beautiful bride."

Wei Yang: "...... forget it, will not let her door."

Wei Zhao: "......"

to the point of the meal, a few I went to the inn for dinner together, and opened a second-floor wing room.

Jian Meng sat beside Xie Ting.

Wei Zhao seemed to like Xie Ting's appearance very much, and immediately followed him to sit on his right.