Chapter 135 The Wealthy Heir Who Sets Up a Street Stall (13)

Perhaps to maintain a sense of mystery, after a few days of filming, Director Liu announced the list of actors on the crew's official blog and posted a large promotional photo. Only Jian Meng and Cheng Yan were dressed in elegant clothes. The light and thin ancient costumes, the clothes are flying gracefully, the picture is very immortal and beautiful.

In just a few hours, the number of comments has exceeded 10,000, but there are only more than 1,000 likes.

Jane Meng expected that she would be hacked, but she didn't expect to be hacked so badly.

1st floor: Destroy my original work! Roll rough!

2nd floor: I'm so disappointed, how come the vase comes to the show? Isn't the director really coming to make fun of it?

3rd floor: Haha, it's really easy to go through the back door.

4th floor: Director Liu, I misunderstood you. I didn't expect you to be such an unprincipled person!

5th floor: Trash drama, I will never watch it!

Jian Meng pulled down, almost all cursing her, and finally there were a few supporting her, and the comments were hard to say.

Floor 999: Although Vase has no acting skills, a bad temper, and a big deal, I love her looks!

1000th floor: 1, the beauty of the younger sister in the flourishing age.

10001 floor: upstairs mentally retarded!

"Don't watch it." After filming the scene with the supporting role, Cheng Yan came over and wiped his neck with a towel. "Now they scold you, they will praise you when the broadcast starts."

Jian Meng smiled: " I didn't care."

Cheng Yan seemed to look at her in surprise: "You are different from the rumored one. I thought you should have thrown your phone with anger."

Jian Meng: "...The entertainment industry likes to exaggerate, in fact, I have a good temper."

"That's true." Cheng Yan smiled, "but...your assistant seems to be really bad-tempered."

Jian Meng: "No, right?"

Cheng Yan is serious: "Yes, when he sees me, I feel that my back is chilly, super fierce."

Jian Meng: "..."

Ji Fang went back to the hotel to make a supper for her, so she and Cheng Yan and others Several actors go back together.

Walking to the entrance of the film and television base, a group of girls squatting there gathered around asking for autographs.

It was mainly directed at the actor Cheng Yan, but even a few supporting actors also asked for autographs by the way, but ignored the heroine in the play.

Jian Meng didn't feel anything yet, but Cheng Yan and the others were a little embarrassed. They couldn't sign them one by one, so Cheng Yan took Jian Meng away with the excuse of having to be busy with things, and stayed behind. Others are there to deal with fans.

Just stepped out of the encirclement of fans, but suddenly a girl rushed over and stood in front of Jian Meng.

"Ruan Ruan!" The girl handed her a pen and paper, seeming to be too nervous, her fingertips were trembling, "Can you sign me?"

Jian Meng didn't doubt that he was there, and when she lowered her head to sign her. , But was suddenly taken into her arms, and the girl's screams also sounded: "You go to die--" The

scene fell into chaos for a while.

Soon security guards came and pulled the girl away.

Cheng Yan's anxious voice sounded: "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." Jian Meng looked at his bleeding arm, "It's just you bleeding."

Cheng Yan looked down and was startled for three seconds. fainted.

Jian Meng didn't expect the black powder to be so crazy. He even took a fruit knife to kill her. Fortunately, Cheng Yan pulled her away in time. He was cut on his arm by the fruit knife just to save her.

Cheng Yan was sent back to the hotel room.

After waking up, he insisted that he didn't need to go to the hospital, thinking that it was just a little bit of skin wounds.

Assistant Yang Ting went out to prepare dinner for him.

He also had a spare medicine kit in his own room, and Jian Meng sat by the bed to give him medicine.

"I'm sorry."

Cheng Yan smiled: "What do you have to apologize for, and it wasn't you who hurt me." It

should be because the medicine was spilled on the wound and it hurts. Cheng Yan frowned and sighed again. Black fans are getting more and more terrifying, and it's not easy to be a star."

Jian Meng: "You don't need to worry about this problem. You don't seem to have any black fans."

Cheng Yan: "Why not, maybe someone will watch it." I'm not pleasing to the eye."

He smiled meaningfully.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Cheng Yan: "I have a hunch that those who come will definitely see me not pleasing to my eyes."

Jian Meng: "..."

The person who knocked on the door was Ji Fang. He seemed to be running all the way, panting slightly, and tightening her tightly. He hugged him in his arms and asked worriedly: "Ruan Ruan, are you okay?"

He should have heard this from the crew.

Jian Meng patted him on the back: "I'm fine, Cheng Yan saved me."

Cheng Yan had long felt that the relationship between the two was not normal, so it was not too surprising to see them hugging each other. Instead, he watched in Ji Fang. When he came over, he smiled: "Hi."

Ji Fang: "..."

Fuck.

Cheng Yan was accustomed to being sought after, but it felt fresh when he met someone who hated him so much, so he spoke leisurely: "Ruan Ruan, the medicine is not finished yet."

Ji Fang grabbed Jian Meng's wrist and looked at him. He said solemnly: "Let me come."

Cheng Yan: "..."

Jian Meng: "..."

With a gloomy expression on his face, he sat down by the bed and pulled Cheng Yan's arm. Cheng Yan couldn't help but tremble, and said with a horror: "No need, I can actually do it myself."

Ji Fang: "Shut up. "

Cheng Yan: "..."

What should I do if I am worried that the wound will become more serious.

Unexpectedly, even though Ji put on an expression of "I want to kill you," he didn't make any moths, but quietly finished the medicine.

Then he stood up and said calmly: "I will come over to change your dressing every day from now on."

After that, in the sight of Cheng Yanru struck by thunder, he took Jian Meng away.

When he returned to his room, Ji Fang brought the food into the kitchen and heated it up. Jian Meng followed and asked him, "Why do you want to change the medicine for Cheng Yan?"

Ji Fang turned his face, staring at her, and utterly eating. Said: "This way he won't find you."

Jian Meng: "...oh."

Ji Fang suddenly put his hands on the kitchen counter, circled her in his arms, and stared at her closely: " Will you empathize and fall in love?"

Jian Meng was stunned: "..."

Ji Fang had already thought of himself.

"He saved you."

"He looks good."

"He still spends time with you."

Finally, he looked at her with a gloomy expression: "You must like him."

Jian Meng was stunned to hear him. It's true that I can increase the blackening value by my own random thoughts.

She stood on tiptoe and kissed his lips: "I only like you."

Ji Fang didn't coax so well: "In the future."

Jane Meng: "Also in the future."

Ji Fang had a complicated expression. He suddenly leaned over and hugged her, buried his head on the side of her neck, and said in a low voice: "I know you won't like others, and I won't let that happen, but... "

He raised his head, looked at her faintly, grabbed her hand and pressed it on his heart: "Seeing you and other men walking too close, here...it's uncomfortable, and I can't help myself. Ruan Ruan, can you belong to me alone?"

Jian Meng was startled, and smiled very well: "I originally belonged to you only."

Ji Fang seemed to have light in his eyes, and he lowered his head lightly. Biting her lips gently.

After eating, Jian Meng was sitting on the sofa and watching TV. Ji Fang came out of the kitchen and stood in front of her. In her unknown sight, she stretched out a bleeding finger.

"Ruan Ruan, I also bleed."

Jian Meng looked at him with a serious expression, then looked at the slight cut on his finger, and slowly "Oh".

"I'm bleeding!" Ji breathed a sigh of relief, "Aren't you going to do something? For example, the last medicine or something?"

So... he is still jealous, right?

Jian Meng wanted to laugh: "This is a little hurt, don't need medicine."

Ji Fang took out the band-aid prepared long ago from his trouser pocket, and quickly sat down beside her.

Jian Meng: "..."

Can you be more naive?

She tore off the band-aid and asked, "It's just washing a bowl, how did you hurt your hand?"

Ji Fang said vaguely, "I just want to cut an apple for you."

Jian Meng: " Where is the apple? "

Ji Fang: "...Do you want to eat? I'll get it."

"No need." Jian Meng put the band-aid on, and lowered his head and kissed his finger lightly, and said, "Don't do anything to hurt yourself." ,OK?"

The girl's lips were as tender and soft as a rose in bud.

Ji Fang felt that Xin's head was brushed with soft feathers. He looked at her clear eyes, his throat was a little tight, and he gave a light cough, and said, "I know." It

was just...I was jealous of her sitting. Before the other men's bed, they give medicine to others so gently.

He also wanted to be treated tenderly by her, nothing more.

Ji Fang held her hand. Both people's body temperature was a little hot. His voice was slightly hoarse and low: "Ruan Ruan, tonight, I will stay?"

Jian Meng hadn't answered yet, he had come to hug her. , Gently rubbing her snow-white shoulders, the airflow attached to her ears when she talked was like an electric tingle: "How about letting Laozi take care of it, little princess?"

Jian Meng was silent for a moment. Said: "Yeah."

Ji Fang laughed, put her in his arms and watched the TV for a while, sometimes bowed his head and kissed her.

After a while, he asked: "You wash first?"

Jian Meng recovered: "You first!"

Ji Fang didn't say anything, just seemed to laugh, let go of her, got up and left.

Jian Meng held her hot face, her heartbeat was a little jerky.

What made her heartbeat even more unstable was... Ji Fang didn't wear any clothes when he came out of the shower, so he walked straight towards her.

"You, you, you... why don't you wear it?"

Jian Meng said incoherently and turned her head.

Ji Fang hugged her from behind, and she felt that her neck seemed to be licked.

"Anyway..." He grinned, "You have to take it off too, don't you?"

Jian Meng jumped up, "I, I'm going to take a bath." After a long

time of washing for more than half an hour, Jian Meng took the bath. The robe wrapped himself tightly before going out.

The light in the room was actually turned off, and she could only vaguely see a figure on the bed.

Are you asleep?

Jian Meng breathed a sigh of relief inexplicably, and did not dare to turn on the light again. She walked gently to the bed and sat down. Suddenly someone leaned from behind and hugged her waist: "Ruan Ruan."

Jian Meng was startled. Jump: "You didn't sleep?"

Ji Fang pressed her on the bed, his black eyes seemed to swallow everything in the dark, and he held her belt with one hand.

Jian Meng: "...Why are you turning off the lights?"

Ji Fang said with a smile, "I'm shy."

Jian Meng: "..."

She couldn't pick up these words, and she couldn't wear anything just now. How could a man who dangled in front of her eyes be shy.

So... is he actually worrying about her mood?

He leaned down and kissed her lips, and her bathrobe was thrown on the ground.

...