Chapter 129 The Heir of the Giants Who Set Up a Street Stall (7)

Ji Fang took her to the cinema.

She seriously doubted whether he was ill-intentioned, and took her directly to the corner of the last row.

Ji Fang was serious: "The light in this location is good."

She subconsciously said: "Where is it, it's obviously very dark."

Jian Meng can't even see the contours of his face. The mixed light and shadow are like water. Gentle, he sat there lazily, with a slight smile in his eyes.

Suddenly, she was pulled into a broad and hard chest, his lips pressed against her ears, and the airflow when she was speaking gave her a numb and numb feeling that was a little unbearable.

"You can do bad things to me in the dark." His tone was fascinating, "Do you want to hug me, touch me, do you want to kiss me?"

Jian Meng was shocked: "You, you Is it a pervert? Who would think of such a thing!"

Ji Fang lifted her chin, his eyes seemed to glow with a deep light, giving people a feeling of concentration and affection, and his tone was light and fluttering: "I just think so. "

Then, he didn't just think so, but he...did it.

Until the end of the movie, she didn't even know who the protagonist of the movie was. She only remembered that when he turned his head to kiss her, the feeling of heartbeat and numbness in his limbs was like a slight electric current passing through his lips. To every corner of the body.

It was a long and gentle kiss.

When Jian Meng was led out of the theater by Ji Fang, his head was still a bit blank. He looked casual and lazy, but when he treated someone tenderly and seriously, he had a deadly charm that was sinking.

The hands that the two held tightly were sweating, and no one loosened it.

Jian Meng: "What time is it?"

Ji Fang: "It's half past nine."

Jian Meng looked at him: "I have to go home."

Ji Fang reached out his hand and hugged her, his tone seemed casual: "Go to my house."

Jian Meng glared at him: "No."

Ji Fang was not angry, but rubbed her hair fondly and laughed: "Yes, I still know this. You should refuse when you plant."

Jian Meng: "..."

Doesn't he really treat her as a simple girl?

Ji Fang: "Let's go, I'll take you home."

Jian Meng nodded, and after walking a few steps, she turned her head and saw a girl coming out of the store with a powdered cone in her hand. .

Ji Fang noticed her gaze, and some wanted to laugh: "Want to eat?"

Jian Meng licked her lips, a little thirsty, she nodded.

Looking at her cute and soft appearance, Ji Fang couldn't help but bowed his head and kissed her, saying, "Waiting here."

There are almost all girls in the store. Ji Fang attracted everyone's attention as soon as he entered. Very tall, handsome, a little cold when he is not smiling, and a little lazy and sloppy temperament, which makes this small shop seem a bit cramped.

Several girls gathered together to look at him secretly, whispering something excitedly.

There was another girl with a prickly head picked up the camera and took a picture, but forgot to turn off the sound, so she looked back at her this season, and when she walked towards her, she was almost shocked.

Will he hit her?

Ji Fang: "Give it to me." The

girl looked at his face in a daze.

Ji Fang took away her phone directly, deleted the photo, threw it to her, and said lightly, "You can't take it because you are handsome. My baby will be angry." The

girl blushed and said, "I'm sorry."

When Ji Fang left, the girls squeezed to the door and saw him handing the cone to a beautiful girl.

"Sure enough, the male gods belonged to someone else's."

"Envy."

"1."

Jian Meng didn't know the envy, jealousy and hatred behind her. She walked while licking the cone, and the cool feeling in her mouth spread to the bottom of her heart. , She bends her eyes.

Ji Fang: "Is it delicious?"

Jian Meng nodded, thought for a moment, and raised the cone in his hand to his lips.

Ji Fang smiled, lowered his head and took a bite, then leaned over and kissed her lips.

After a while, he stood up straight, his smile was so

confusing, and he licked the corners of his lips: "It's very sweet." Jian Meng wanted to scold him as a hooligan, but before he could say it, he heard someone call her: " Miss."

Jian Meng turned her head and saw the uncle driver of the Ji family. She was stunned and glanced back subconsciously. Sure enough, she saw the car of the Ji family with the windows half open and Ji Ling sitting in the car. The calm eyes looked over.

Uh... the father and son finally had a face-to-face meeting, but... the timing didn't seem to be good.

The driver said, "Mr. Let you get in the car."

Ji Fang raised his eyebrows slightly and stared at Ji Ling from a distance. Not far away, he could see the man's cold face as if he had been abstaining for a hundred years.

He glanced at Jian Meng with a weird expression: "Is that...your dad?"

Jian Meng: "...it is."

Actually it should be your dad!

What is counted as?

Ji Fang thoughtfully.

Jian Meng: "I'll go first."

Ji Fang hugged her: "Tomorrow I will be in the hospital, will you come?"

Jian Meng knew that tomorrow was the day of his mother's operation, so she said "um".

Ji Fang watched Jian Meng get into the car, and the window slowly rolled up. He saw her waving at him in the car, and the man sitting behind her had a cold face like snow.

He pondered the meaning of the word "because", and suddenly he felt a little irritable.